• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Any ideas on how much this card is worth?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, I've been looking into selling my old pokemon card collection and there's one card I can't find online. It's a Porygon 39/102 rare from I think the first edition of cards, but I have pictures below so you can see. The special thing about this though is the fact it is really shiny in a unique way. But again you can see this below. As I'm new I can't post images here but here's a link to the gallery.
https:// postimg.org/gallery/33iwfjbss/
(just remove the space between // and postimg)

Years
Hey guys, I've been looking into selling my old pokemon card collection and there's one card I can't find online. It's a Porygon 39/102 rare from I think the first edition of cards, but I have pictures below so you can see. The special thing about this though is the fact it is really shiny in a unique way. But again you can see this below. As I'm new I can't post images here but here's a link to the gallery.
https:// postimg.org/gallery/33iwfjbss/
(just remove the space between // and postimg)

It's a counterfeit/sticker, so that's why you can't find anything about it online. I had a Grimer just like it that started peeling and I realized it could be used as a sticker. If you measure it against your other cards, you'll notice it's slightly smaller and the top and bottom borders are both way too thick.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 3, 2017
Alright, thanks for your help. I was wondering whether or not I was going crazy or was there just nothing online about it. Was this kind of stuff common?

Last edited:

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
Alright, thanks for your help. I was wondering whether or not I was going crazy or was there just nothing online about it. Was this kind of stuff common?

There are so many kinds of old fake cards. Heck I even got "magic baby" pokemon cards from an old classmate, I was really wondering how he got to those cards, back in the day I thought they are real.
As for the stickers, probably, I think I have some of those as well.

Back