• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Weather Thread

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Gonna be bitterly cold... like -16C tonight, and -14C tomorrow, with the snow piled up. It... won't be fun traveling tomorrow to work in those conditions aha urgh.

TY

The weather, as per usual in this country, is awful. Yesterday was worse tho with heavy rainfall and wet snow.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Look at those lows. Jesus.

DSbXTtGX4AIM50t.jpg

TY

Storm today decided it is time to flip every transport truck in existance here

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jul 5, 2018
I am literally about to die if this keeps up, what the ass? I'm not made for this

Years
I learned the other day that you get thicker clouds out over the ocean where boats have traveled because the water that condenses around their pollution makes denser clouds or something. From space you can see these weird white lines.

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
The snow had just melted and now there is at least a fresh inch on the ground. Grr!!

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Once the Super Bowl is over my tolerance for snow drops to about 10%. And we're getting more snow this week. Great.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
i.... came here to say we still have a lot of snow here but it's really nothing compared to that.

Back