• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Shiny Gold!

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh yeah zel , if i try to use vs seeker after the battle , it just says the text it would say after you defeat the trainer....

glitch or what?:\

pokeguy12

The New Esuine
Years
  • Seen Jun 20, 2009
oh yeah can someone tell me where to get all starters? ive got treeko,mudkip. i know where to get charmander , where are the others?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
This is an awesome game, which I have played for a while, but only recently downloaded Beta-4, I like the graphics. I think the game is awesome. I downloaded it on my School Computer XP

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 17, 2023
Nice to here your running at full speed Zel! Hey when are we going to get some new screens?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 23, 2008
Squitle is in New bark. Those are the only ones available so far

pokemon1.0

zeikku SSJ7!
Years
this hack is amazingly incredible nice work, i like the treecko event btw....im not revealing it to anyone (to save exitement)
but i can do som revamps so if you need some just ask.

good luck man! what do you have planned for beta 5? and whats the progress so far? XD
ZEL,I ACTUALLY LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are a genious!

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2010
i found a glitch... i think

I think I found a glitch. When I was going to get one of my pokemon in my pc there was a bad egg in my pc. I didn't think much of it until the next time I went to my pc there was another one there. I don't have any evidence because i deleted that save file but this happened to me.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
no one knows why bad eggs come up after a while, I once left my friends Blaziken at the day care with a ditto in firered and after a month or so the blaziken was a bad egg. But it wasn't all bad, Ditto was level 99. Boy was my friend mad. Did you at all use game shark. because I did and I think that's what caused it.

tank-poker

Master pokemon trainer
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Aug 22, 2010
none

This game looks good. I cant wait until the full version comes out. Keep up the good work.

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 29, 2023
What do you have to do to get it though? I talked to everybody there and nothing happened

BlazikenMaster2000

Blaziken Master
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2008
i love this game so much, because the best game to me was pokemon gold, because you could play in 2 regions. I also have a question zel: Can you battle Ash?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
i love this game so much, because the best game to me was pokemon gold, because you could play in 2 regions. I also have a question zel: Can you battle Ash?

Don't hold me to this, but I am pretty sure no. But If I am right, you will eventually. If I am wrong, you can.

alureon

Alureon the Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Aug 8, 2009
6) Red will be at Mt.Silver as in the original and if you want him to be harder try Shiny Gold X

@ Blaziken, If by Ash you mean Red then yes Zach answered the question in page 7, and Zel said it was right. Which means you can vs Red in Mt.Silver. If its Ash, as in a character with the name Ash, I dobt it.

Back