• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Luck-locke challenge

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
Shorter update this time (well, for me anyway)

Badges:
latest
latest
latest
latest

Team:
Spoiler:

Retired:
Spoiler:

The Journey:
Spoiler:

I'm feeling quite sorry for old Neko... I can't imagine being allergic to my own breath... :(
How are you finding the gameplay aspect of having to switch your team so much? Do you find it a challenge or is it relatively straight forward?

Loving the story keep it up! :D

Years
I'm feeling quite sorry for old Neko... I can't imagine being allergic to my own breath... :(
How are you finding the gameplay aspect of having to switch your team so much? Do you find it a challenge or is it relatively straight forward?

Loving the story keep it up! :D

Was pretty straight forward at the beginning, but getting slowly more challenging as the story progresses.
I'm actually really enjoying the team switching aspect. My problem in the games is that there's usually too many pokemon i want to use considering we're only allowed six, so having to switch regularily allows me to use pokemon i wouldn't usually have the opportunity too (such as i never use bug pokemon but I've realized how awesome Dustox is) And the random aspect of the switching means ive got to constantly be planning ahead, and then making back-up plans in case the dice rolls on someone i'm about to desperately need namely a devolping HM slave or say my goldeen when im about to need surf (i can totally see this happening with Norman)

overall i'm finding this a lot more fun than i originally thought i would

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
So I started my play through of Soul Silver, and decided that I'm going to record it for my YouTube channel. If anyone is interested in following it, I'll post the video in a spoiler tag at the end of my post.

Choosing my starter
Spoiler:

Going to Mr. Pokemon's house
Spoiler:

That's where I stopped the first episode, though you may be able to tell from my signature, I have already carried on playing, and acquired a second Pokemon.
I hope everyone is enjoying the challenge!

If you want to watch my video, you can find it here:
Spoiler:

Years
So I started my play through of Soul Silver, and decided that I'm going to record it for my YouTube channel. If anyone is interested in following it, I'll post the video in a spoiler tag at the end of my post.

Choosing my starter
Spoiler:

Going to Mr. Pokemon's house
Spoiler:

That's where I stopped the first episode, though you may be able to tell from my signature, I have already carried on playing, and acquired a second Pokemon.
I hope everyone is enjoying the challenge!

If you want to watch my video, you can find it here:
Spoiler:

Yay it'll be nice to read a story that is hopefully less dark than mine? lol. Also, i hope you don't mind but i really liked the idea of showing the challenge pokemon in my signature as well

Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
Yay it'll be nice to read a story that is hopefully less dark than mine? lol. Also, i hope you don't mind but i really liked the idea of showing the challenge pokemon in my signature as well

Yeah I don't think my story is going to be quite as dark as yours :P
Yeah feel free, I think it looks good :)

Years
Update #4!
Okay so i kind of forgot that at after Norman in OR and AS Latios/as just kind of...force their way into your party. I hate using legendaries honestly but at least these ones are pretty mediocre (i mean that in a good way of course) so i don't feel overpowered with one, besides there was an open slot on my team and trying to replace it would probably end up in someone else being replaced instead. DW folks i wont 'kill it off' in the same way my others have, its a legendary after all, its a ..temporary alliance till it gets bored with me lol.
Badges:
50px-Stone_Badge.png
50px-Knuckle_Badge.png
50px-Dynamo_Badge.png
50px-Heat_Badge.png
50px-Balance_Badge.png
50px-Feather_Badge.png

Team:
Spoiler:

Retired:
Spoiler:

The journey:
Spoiler:

userdamname

Just use your name!
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 1, 2017
This is a Sequel to my Story Challenge in Pokemon Fire Red. The story took place four years ago.

Name: Userdamname (Eddie in-game)
Game: Emerald
Genre: Action/Comedy

I'm Eddie, I am 16 years old. I am moving to Littleroot Town and I'm ready to start my own Journey.

Chapter 1

After all those days, I am sitting in the truck waiting to get out. I made it to this little village called Littleroot town. I saw my mom and she showed me inside the house. She told me dad's got a new clock in my room. So I set up that clock. My mom saw my dad on T.V. My mom told me that one of dad's friends live in town. He is our next door neighbor. I came into the neighbor's house and a lady told me her daughter is upstairs. The only thing I saw was a Pokeball. Meanwhile, Some girl encounters me. She found out I just moved to Littleroot Town. Her name is May, Turns out she is like 14 years old. She is Professor Birch's Daughter. She was gonna help her dad do some research.

I was gonna find Professor Birch but turns out that idiot was being chased by a Zigzagoon. Birch told me there's Pokeballs in his bag. So I stopped the Zigzagoon with Mudkip. Professor Birch asked me to find his daughter May in Route 103. May was researching until she found me. She wanted to battle.

May began with her Treeko as I sent out Sergeant Finz the Mudkip. Treeko uses Leer but Finz tackled back. His attack missed. Treeko leers again but Finz strike with a Tackle. Treeko uses Pound but Finz retaliates with Tackle. It was a critical hit. Treeko fainted. May took me back to the lab.

Team

Sergeant Finz/Mudkip
Lv. 7
Tackle
Growl
Mud Slap

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
This is a Sequel to my Story Challenge in Pokemon Fire Red. The story took place four years ago.

Name: Userdamname (Eddie in-game)
Game: Emerald
Genre: Action/Comedy

I'm Eddie, I am 16 years old. I am moving to Littleroot Town and I'm ready to start my own Journey.

Chapter 1

After all those days, I am sitting in the truck waiting to get out. I made it to this little village called Littleroot town. I saw my mom and she showed me inside the house. She told me dad's got a new clock in my room. So I set up that clock. My mom saw my dad on T.V. My mom told me that one of dad's friends live in town. He is our next door neighbor. I came into the neighbor's house and a lady told me her daughter is upstairs. The only thing I saw was a Pokeball. Meanwhile, Some girl encounters me. She found out I just moved to Littleroot Town. Her name is May, Turns out she is like 14 years old. She is Professor Birch's Daughter. She was gonna help her dad do some research.

I was gonna find Professor Birch but turns out that idiot was being chased by a Zigzagoon. Birch told me there's Pokeballs in his bag. So I stopped the Zigzagoon with Mudkip. Professor Birch asked me to find his daughter May in Route 103. May was researching until she found me. She wanted to battle.

May began with her Treeko as I sent out Sergeant Finz the Mudkip. Treeko uses Leer but Finz tackled back. His attack missed. Treeko leers again but Finz strike with a Tackle. Treeko uses Pound but Finz retaliates with Tackle. It was a critical hit. Treeko fainted. May took me back to the lab.

Team

Sergeant Finz/Mudkip
Lv. 7
Tackle
Growl
Mud Slap

Nice one! Do you know how you're going to play the challenge out yet? :)
Looking forward to hearing your story

Update #4!
Okay so i kind of forgot that at after Norman in OR and AS Latios/as just kind of...force their way into your party. I hate using legendaries honestly but at least these ones are pretty mediocre (i mean that in a good way of course) so i don't feel overpowered with one, besides there was an open slot on my team and trying to replace it would probably end up in someone else being replaced instead. DW folks i wont 'kill it off' in the same way my others have, its a legendary after all, its a ..temporary alliance till it gets bored with me lol.
Badges:
50px-Stone_Badge.png
50px-Knuckle_Badge.png
50px-Dynamo_Badge.png
50px-Heat_Badge.png
50px-Balance_Badge.png
50px-Feather_Badge.png

Team:
Spoiler:

Retired:
Spoiler:

The journey:
Spoiler:

NOOOO MIRA!?!
I can't believe you killed off one of your pokemon! Poor Mira! D:
Loving the story, have you planned out an ending for figuring out why your Pokemon keep getting LP?

Years
NOOOO MIRA!?!
I can't believe you killed off one of your pokemon! Poor Mira! D:
Loving the story, have you planned out an ending for figuring out why your Pokemon keep getting LP?

I'm sorry Mira :'( but the gods of the dice decided it would be so, so it kind of fit better from a telling perspective.. its okay latios and my new absol are too old for LP but you know latios is a temporary alliance so he can leave when he wants to and absol is a disaster pokemon i mean if he senses a natural disaster how can he NOT want to go and warn people...so thats two who are safe..and i cant kill off a baby if anything its too young for all of this so thats 3... sorry just Baxter Ace and Prince who are in danger now if the dice are unkind D: Two gyms left.. *fingers crossed*

Story wise: Yeah i have actually, i realised when i was being told about primal groudon that Omega ruby was the PERFECT game for LP, since it does talk about how he takes energy from his surroundings to transform into primal groudon, so perhaps waking up does something similar, i mean, it never stated specifically nature or non living things... But seriously this story line would not have worked with any other game, pure luck and coincidence too. If i play again again with a different game though to see if its any more or less difficult i'll probably be less creative my poor pokemon need a break :D

On a side note, i wish i'd looked up what pokemon hatched from that egg before i accepted it..what am earth am i to do with a wynaut? lol
---------
Edit: Next update may take a couple of days, Digimon world: Next order came out so i'll be multi-tasking between that and my two running challenges. Heres hoping someone else updates in that time so i don't have to edit this post again :L

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • UK
  • Seen Apr 2, 2021
It's been a while sincec I posted an update! Sorry for the delay, real life things getting in the way :P
Anyways, here is episode 2's update. I'll be getting episode 3 up on here shortly :)

Team at the beginning:
Spoiler:

Crime at Elm's Lab:
Spoiler:

Team at the end:
Spoiler:

Video:
Spoiler:

Years
Woo, getting closer to the end of this challenge! As a side note, i did not know Latios could learn dive lol.

Badges:
50px-Stone_Badge.png
50px-Knuckle_Badge.png
50px-Dynamo_Badge.png
50px-Heat_Badge.png
50px-Balance_Badge.png
50px-Feather_Badge.png
50px-Mind_Badge.png
Team:
Spoiler:

Retired:
Spoiler:
The journey:
Spoiler:

--------------

16/02/2017
My god, ive been so tired last couple of days i cannot wrap my brain around wallace's gym. stupid ice, and im too stubborn to look it up!

Last edited:

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
Years
Just a quick question: Are you required to catch a new pokemon on every route and then start replacing pokemon? I'm either confused or I feel you could just get a team of 6 and after every Gym just catch a new pokemon after removing one.

Years
Just a quick question: Are you required to catch a new pokemon on every route and then start replacing pokemon? I'm either confused or I feel you could just get a team of 6 and after every Gym just catch a new pokemon after removing one.

From reading other peoples updates it seems like the second one is the forced one, however you can add optional rules to make it harder if you like.

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 1
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 2
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Sorry i've been gone so long! finally gotten my work life sorted woop woop!

i've finally beat the last gym and am now training up my last new pokemon ready for the e4, expect my final update by end of next week latest (still stuck with a wobbaffet though lol)

Years
POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 3
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

Years
POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 4
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 5
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 6
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

Years
POKEMON FIRE RED LUCKLOCKE: PART 7
Spoiler:

TEAM
Spoiler:

RETIRED
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 4, 2017
hey can you send me the FireRed ROM. It would be of a great help for me. thanks a lot

Back