• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
NoProbs

No-ones opposing your idea really, just be sure to release the original translated as well as your edited version(Be sure to mark carefully too ;) )

Be careful where you download from, downloading from a site that has a lot of 1 rom all claiming similar things, it will be hard to find a working rom.

Takashiiz

Phantom Champion Z: 13th Movie
Years
I'm a huge fan of this game, I just can't wait for the next beta and the new updates of the new fakemon starters, Groment City and the rest of the game you've been working on :D

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
well, I played the old beta, but (probably because of a glitch) I couldn't get out of Earth Institute ...
so, I was glad that there is a New Beta!
I played the New Beta 1, I really liked it (such a shame it was too short)
and now I'm going to play New Beta 2 and start over!
it's a great hack, probably my TOP 1 at the moment on PC.

SMan9090

His DINGyness, Team MISSINGNO.
Years
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have a serious bug/glitch in my game...
My badges just got stolen and for some reason every time I try to go to route 507 and catch the boat to sinnoh I get stuck, just like the entei glitch. And I tried walking through walls but it just doesn't work.

Picture of my predicament:

dragonarche

Is back :D
Years
I don't know if this is the right place to ask but I have a serious bug/glitch in my game...
My badges just got stolen and for some reason every time I try to go to route 507 and catch the boat to sinnoh I get stuck, just like the entei glitch. And I tried walking through walls but it just doesn't work.

Picture of my predicament:

Possibly a glitch in the ROM
Search for "Pokemon-Ruby (U)"
in Google search and download that one
then download the latest ROM patchier from the tool box Section of the forums
and try patching it with the latest version of pkmn light platinum

SMan9090

Years
You won't believe how I solved it... I tried to do what Ash493 And went back to where you catch Manaphy (some diving area).
I got to the same point and it got stuck again.
Now, a little background, I wanted a Glalie at the time and obviously I liked it better when it was shiny so I used a shiny pokemon code to get it so his ID became 00000 (because I used a code to get a shiny snorunt). And it turns out this part of the game was ID sensitive since it could only go to route 507 when all my pokemons were with my actual ID so I put him in the computer, went through and now I'm at Sinnoh!!! All is good again, thanks everybody

SMan9090

Years
Huh... that's pretty interesting way to do it xD
Anyways congrats and hope you'll try also new version :)

What do you mean? Aren't I playing the new version already???
or are you talking about a new one that will come out in the future?

Steeldude

Ace Trainer
Years
What do you mean? Aren't I playing the new version already???
or are you talking about a new one that will come out in the future?

It seems to Ash/me that you are playing the old beta.
Wesley created a new, much better one, called Pokémon Light Platinum New.
The new one has 4 badges, so you can't go to Sinnoh yet.

btw great you solved the problem :)

But now it's me who got stuck. After beating Lucas, I couldn't get out of the GYM. I had to use wtw cheat in order to get out.

Last edited:
Back