• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4 differnt types of walmart

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
There are 4 differnt types oy walmart.
1:walmart
2:super mart
3:hyper mart
4:mage mart

Good news for people in Japan.It has a mage mart.No mage marts are located in U.S.A.

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
no hyper mart carries almost everything. There is one in Southwest U.S. Mage mart Is in Japan and twice as big as hyper mart.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
...What is it though? It can't be Wal-Mart Seeing that the Highest Wal-Mart is the Wal-Mart Supercenter (Cook Goes there to buy food).

ASG

ANTI-SPAM GUN
Years
No there is bigger. My mom used to work at walmart and she saw a video about hyper mart. I don't know much about mege mart. But mege mart does carry plants,you can get a hair cut,nails painted,and more.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Mage mart...do you mean mega mart? (either way, I've never heard of it...)

If these places are real, I doubt they're owned by Wal-Mart...sure I've seen food stores and other big places that could eat Wal-Mart alive, but even if those places are what they are, I don't think they're owned by the heir of the late, great Sam Walton...

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Um...
The most I can say is that you may be getting that Mage Mart mixed up with Mega-Lo mart for King of the Hill, also if these Mage/hyper marts are real there probebly not accoiated with Wal-Mart

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Hah...I wish Mega-Lo Mart was real...that place is so funny, especially whenever they're doing something with that Chuck Mangione guy who's their spokesman (and a real person, believe it or not) :P

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I've never heard of hyper mart and mage mart before. There is no way that they are real Wal-mart stores. I have seen many Wal-marts in my life, and some super Wal-marts. The Wal-mart that I go to all the time is a regular Wal-mart, but this summer it will be made into a super Wal-mart. I'm mad because of that. I really hate super Wal-marts. They look really different than regular Wal-marts, and regular Wal-marts are cool. :\

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
The closest Wal-Mart to me (25 miles from where I'm at) is in the process of becoming a super Wal-Mart too...one one hand, it's going to be really convenient to be able to go food and item shopping at one place, but I think it's going to kill the other two stores I like to go to: Meijer and Biggs...since they're chains that are not as large as Wal-Mart, they won't be able to compete with the prices and are going to go away...that's going to be pretty sad, I've been going to those places all my life (well Meijer opened in 1996, but it's still been there a long time...)

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
Wal-Mart is only good for games, and books and other cool stuff, but one thing I'd never buy from Wal-mart is CLOTHES... Eeee thats a fashion violation.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Lol... I'm glad already if I got clothing from Wal-Mart... it beats 2nd hand clothes.

I only been to Wal-mart 3 times in my life... o.O; And I always thought that clothes are the only thing good in Wal-mart, as everything else, there's the Canadian Superstore selling something almost the same by at a much cheaper price.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
Yeah, Wal-Mart's clothes are a bit odd...all they have in the young men's department are Punk'd shirts and Spongebob/Disney shirts...kind of an odd mix o_O

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
ANTI-SPAM GUN said:
There are 4 differnt types oy walmart.
1:walmart
2:super mart
3:hyper mart
4:mage mart

Good news for people in Japan.It has a mage mart.No mage marts are located in U.S.A.
I've only been to the walmart before, but those bigger marts sound cool too.
tongue3.gif

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
  • Seen Feb 3, 2021
My mom goes to Wal-mart every Sunday during my class.. don?t know how she can buy so much stuff. ._.; and then I have so much to carry in, chaa? @_@

Jess

Banned
Years
Walmart is like heck.lol I would rather stay in Kmart, althought it takes me hours at both stores to decide which is a better deal.*Pulls out Coupons and junk* LOL!!!!!!

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
Years
Both of them are not that cheap and really doesn't offer that much of a good deal... My parents hardly visit those places... err... or maybe my family just hardly visits anywhere at all except for Superstore...

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
frostweaver said:
Both of them are not that cheap and really doesn't offer that much of a good deal... My parents hardly visit those places... err... or maybe my family just hardly visits anywhere at all except for Superstore...
I guess so, The Real Canadian Superstore is always a great bet for low prices, and my mom shops a lot too. ^^

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
Years
I think that I have heard of a Mega Mart, but I can't remember if I have seen it in real life or just saw it on an episode of the Simpsons. ^^; I think that there are a couple Mega Marts where I live, but they aren't called "Mega Mart", they are just stores that have a lot more stuff and vary more in what they have.

Back