Advertiser Content

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 11 Hours Ago
26,861 posts
12.9 Years
Pokémon's changed many of our lives, some more than others. How different would your life be if you never got into Pokémon? =')
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Sumner

The Dragontamer

Male
Brazil
Seen 8 Hours Ago
Posted 14 Hours Ago
2,345 posts
1.4 Years
Firstly, I wouldn't have joined this community, which is a considerable part of my life already. And second, honestly I don't think I'd be as happy as I am currently if I didn't meet Pokémon, I had great experiences playing the games and talking to people about it and stuff. The franchise is very important to me even if most people don't understand that
The world was full of cravens who pretended to be heroes; it took a queer sort of courage to admit to cowardice as he had.

colours

hymn of the fayth

Female
the dream world
Seen 58 Minutes Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
5,085 posts
14.4 Years
Pokemon has changed my life to such an extent that it'd be super difficult to wrap my head around how different it would be without it. I wouldn't have made the friends I made today, and my mental state would be far different... it'd be nuts, really.

DigitalMewtwo

Somewhere on the digital spectrum

Non-binary
Hanging out with Team Rocket
Seen August 3rd, 2019
Posted August 2nd, 2019
141 posts
3.6 Years
I wouldn't have gotten as interested in video games. Thanks to it, I've found out about more games over the years, in part thanks to being members of Pokemon forums. I don't think I'd have as much of an imagination either.

SidTheRiser07

No rise without a fall.

Male
India
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
90 posts
42 Days
It's hard-wired into my life to such an extent that it is difficult to imagine how i'd be as a person. Pokemon games have taught many values, especially of togetherness and determination. A large part of my childhood was totally into the beautiful world of pokemon. Most of my best friends were connected to me because of pokemon.

Name: Trent
Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Je n'ai pas peur d'avenir car je sais que Dieu est toujours avec moi.
Advertiser Content