• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Let's Play Pokémon Emerald!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 45!

Hello People!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 45! In this episode we explore the Shoal Cave and make our way to the underwater submarine stolen by Team Aqua!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on YouTube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No YouTube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Hey Guys!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 46! We make our way through the underground cavern, and come face to face with Kyogre and the source of the problem!

Please check it out, and leave me some feedback or things you would like changed either here or on YouTube! It really means a lot to me, thanks everyone! If you really like, it, I urge you to share my videos or channel, or consider subscribing! No YouTube account needed! Thanks for watching!

Last edited:
Years
Bloody hell fire.

You are certainly doing well with this aren't you! Great to see your LP still alive and fresh!​
Thanks! I try to do my best. I really do take let's playing seriously, and hope one day to be considered one of the bigger let's players on youtube, like Chuggaaconroy. Thanks so much for the support in the beginning and helping me learn how to post these hahaha!!

Hey Guys!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 47! In this episode, we get to Sootopolis City and see what's going on!

Last edited:
Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 48!

Hey Guys!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 48! In this episode, we talk to Wallace and make our way to Pacifidlog Town!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 49!

Hello Everyone!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 49! In this story heavy episode, we talk to the citizens of Pacifidlog, go to Rayquaza and follow it back to Sootopolis!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 50!

Hello Everyone!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 50! In this episode, we go to the Safari Zone, and catch a new Pokemon for our team! Can you guess which one?

Looks great to me so far. Good quality of video and mic.
Thank you so much! If you really like what you see, and want to watch my videos before anyone else, please subscribe! You don't even need a youtube account to do so!

Last edited:
Years
So much more well put together than my playthroughs are going to be lol

Thanks so much! What did you like in particular? I'd be happy to help you out if you wanted it! Also, if you like my content please subscribe!

Hello Guys and Gals!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 53! In this episode, we head to the new areas in Meteor Falls, and catch a new pokemon for our team there!

Last edited:

Tru Eagle

Flying Type Master
Years
Thanks so much! What did you like in particular? I'd be happy to help you out if you wanted it! Also, if you like my content please subscribe!

Hello Guys and Gals!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 53! In this episode, we head to the new areas in Meteor Falls, and catch a new pokemon for our team there!

Love the balance of music and commentary. At about what percentage do you think you have the audio for each? 30% music? 70% commentary? I've been looking for a good balance. The quality is really good too. Like video quality haha. Your commentary is very natural as well. Some people sound scripted.

Years
Love the balance of music and commentary. At about what percentage do you think you have the audio for each? 30% music? 70% commentary? I've been looking for a good balance. The quality is really good too. Like video quality haha. Your commentary is very natural as well. Some people sound scripted.
Well, I sound natural because it is natural haha! None of it is scripted, or even really very thought out. Just spontaneous, one take videos. And I edit in Sony Vegas Pro 11, so I drop the audio for the game down like 11 db, and occasionally boost my audio to around +.5 db. Thanks for watching!

Hey People!
Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 54! In this episode, we power up Bagon and make our way to Ever Grande City, home to the Pokemon League!

Last edited:
Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 55!

Hey guys!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 55! In this episode we explore the newest challenge, Victory Road and Bagon evolves!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 56!

Hello Internet!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 56! In this episode, we continue progressing through Victory Road and get halfway through it!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 58!

Hey Everyone!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 58! In this episode Shelgon evolves and we take on the first member of the Elite 4, Elite 4 Sidney!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 58!

Hey People!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 59! In this episode, we take on the second member of the Elite Four, the Ghost Master Phoebe!

Mortalis

[css-div="background-color:#4e9dda;text-align:cent
Years
Dat Full Restore.

I enjoyed that, and your commentary was actually enjoyable to listen to, unlike most of the Let's Play! videos I've watched.

I also really like your Pokemon team. I've always wanted to try to get a Shedinja.

Years
Dat Full Restore.

I enjoyed that, and your commentary was actually enjoyable to listen to, unlike most of the Let's Play! videos I've watched.

I also really like your Pokemon team. I've always wanted to try to get a Shedinja.

Thanks so much! It really means a lot to me! Hey if you like my videos, you should subscribe! You even need a youtube account!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 61!

Hey People!

Here's the newest episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 61! In this episode, we take on the fourth member of the elite four, the Dragon Master Drake!

Years
Let's Play: Pokémon Emerald Episode 62! THE FINAL EPISODE!!

Hey Everyone!

Here's the latest and FINAL episode of my Pokemon Emerald Let's Play, episode 62! In this final episode, we take on the Champion of the Pokemon League, and the toughest trainer in all of the Hoenn Region, our good friend, Wallace!

Back