Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

TrollandToad.com

Old 2 Weeks Ago (9:36 PM).
Azure Trainer

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Lunos View Post
    I noticed 2 things:
    -You don't get a Nidoran randomly per savefile, you get a wild Male/Female Nidoran depending on the player gender you choose (Red/Male=Female Nidoran, Leaf/Female=Male Nidoran). Volbeat/Illumise prolly works in the same way.
    -You get a Female Nidoran by leaving a Nidoking and a Ditto in the Daycare.
    Lucky you about Nidoking and Ditto.
    I always got Nidoran male eggs.

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
    Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal

Relevant Advertising!

Old 2 Weeks Ago (12:12 AM).
    Uruguayan Random Guy

How? Why? Now? 3 Badges? Whaaat?
      Old 2 Weeks Ago (8:37 PM).
      Unprofessional Unprofessional

Nature: Adamant
        Quote:
        How? Why? Now? 3 Badges? Whaaat?
        Well, the dogs are in the regional pokedex so it's not surprising that it appears before you beat the E-4.
        I'm honestly not sure what the trigger is, but I guess its around when you get the 3rd Badge, like in GSCHGSS.
        Living Pokedex Complete: LG, E, Pl, B, B2, Y, OR, M
        Big thanks especially to DestinedJagold, Xerneas_X, Elements1 and ~RNC~

PM me if you want to trade, or add my FC.
        Old 2 Weeks Ago (3:00 AM).

Hy guys, do you know how to get protean froakie? I know you have to trade your starter froakie in order to get it, but which are the in game trades? Is it a problem that I've already evolved my froakie into frogadier?
          Old 2 Weeks Ago (4:51 AM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by Lunos.
          Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Roland1990 View Post
            Hy guys, do you know how to get protean froakie? I know you have to trade your starter froakie in order to get it, but which are the in game trades? Is it a problem that I've already evolved my froakie into frogadier?
            Here's the 9 trades in the game, they're all in the same locations as in Vanilla Fire Red.
            Note: Please watch them from left to right.

Also, having a Frogadier/Greninja isn't a problem at all, you can just drop it in the daycare with a Ditto and get a Froakie egg, hatch it and trade.
            Old 2 Weeks Ago (5:17 AM).

Quote:
              Here's the 9 trades in the game, they're all in the same locations as in Vanilla Fire Red.
              Note: Please watch them from left to right.

Also, having a Frogadier/Greninja isn't a problem at all, you can just drop it in the daycare with a Ditto and get a Froakie egg, hatch it and trade.
              All right, thank you so much!
              Old 1 Week Ago (10:28 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Lunos.
              Uruguayan Random Guy

Azurile, if you ever come back and by any chance you get to read this message, please try to change the way Mega Stones can spawn inside the Hidden Grottoes.
                The last 4 Mega Stones I've got were all repeated ones and it's quite frustrating.

Previous Edits:
                Spoiler:
                EDIT: Make that 5.

EDIT2: 6.

EDIT3: The last 7 freaking Mega Stones I've got were all repeated, I'm still missing 23.

EDIT4: At last, after 7 repeated Mega Stones I finally got a new one, yaay!

EDIT5: AAAAAAAnd back to being cursed. 22 Mega Stones more to go.

EDIT6: 9 repeated Mega Stones.. sigh...
                I tried to look at the Hack's item list through Item Manager to get some IDs and trade the repeated ones for the Mega Stones that I still don't have but it looks like you (Azurile) decided to put them in an expanded space instead of actually using the normally empty slots after the Green Shard. This sucks.

2 Abomasites, 2 Absolites, 2 Aerodacylites, 2 Aggronites, 3 Altarianites, 1 Audinite, 2 Banettites, 2 Beedrillites, 1 Cameruptite, 1 Diancite, 3 Galladites, 1 Gardevoirite, 1 Glalitite, 4 Gyaradosites, 1 Heracronite, 3 Houndoomites, 2 Lopunnites, 2 Manectites, 1 Medichamite, 1 Pidgeotite, 1 Pinsirite, 1 Sablenite, 1 Scizorite, 2 Sharpedonite, 1 Slowbronite, 1 Steelixite, 1 Tyranitarite.

I basically have 18 useless Mega Stones, if my maths are correct.
                Seriously, I can't repeat it enough, screw the way you handled their spawning.
                Old 1 Week Ago (12:33 PM). Edited 1 Week Ago by Countyboar.

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Lunos
                  The last 4 Mega Stones I've got were all repeated ones and it's quite frustrating.
                  Spoiler:
                  The mega stones are divided into two "sets", one set that spawns in the Sevii island + cerulean cave grottos and the other spawning in the rest of the grottos. If you are getting doubles it means you have all the stones in that set.

If I remember right, it looks like all your duplicate stones are from the "other" set. You should get your missing mega stones if you limit your search to the sevii/cerulean cave grottos.
                  Old 4 Days Ago (4:15 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by Lunos.
                  Uruguayan Random Guy

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Countyboar View Post
                    Spoiler:
                    The mega stones are divided into two "sets", one set that spawns in the Sevii island + cerulean cave grottos and the other spawning in the rest of the grottos. If you are getting doubles it means you have all the stones in that set.

If I remember right, it looks like all your duplicate stones are from the "other" set. You should get your missing mega stones if you limit your search to the sevii/cerulean cave grottos.
                    AAAAAnd you were completely right. These kind of minor details should have been mentioned in the main post in my opinion. Wasting that much time wasn't funny at all and I can't even sell those repeated Mega Stones. They're completely useless.
                    Since then I've got a Mewtwonite X, Mawilite, Lucarionite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Garchompite and Alakazite in the Sevii Islands Hidden Grottoes.

Anyways, does anyone know if the EV-Reducing Berries are obtainable and if so, how can I get them? I screwed up my Charmander's EV Training and I'd like to remove its Attack EVs.

EDIT: Ohkay, looking at posts that Azurile wrote before dissapearing, it looks like they aren't.. dang it.
                    Old 4 Days Ago (9:49 AM). Edited 3 Days Ago by nemesish.
                    Azure Trainer

Quote:
                      AAAAAnd you were completely right. These kind of minor details should have been mentioned in the main post in my opinion. Wasting that much time wasn't funny at all and I can't even sell those repeated Mega Stones. They're completely useless.
                      Since then I've got a Mewtwonite X, Mawilite, Lucarionite, Latiosite, Latiasite, Garchompite and Alakazite in the Sevii Islands Hidden Grottoes.

Anyways, does anyone know if the EV-Reducing Berries are obtainable and if so, how can I get them? I screwed up my Charmander's EV Training and I'd like to remove its Attack EVs.

EDIT: Ohkay, looking at posts that Azurile wrote before dissapearing, it looks like they aren't.. dang it.
                      You can trade to Theta emerald ex and use the berries you have there.
                      I normally do that for ev training.

Pokemon Raptor - Pokemon Island - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
                      Eccentric Emerald - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Pokemon Liquid Crystal
                      Old 3 Days Ago (11:30 PM).

😰 its so sad that this project halted when its close to perfection. 😰
                        Why does good hacks like this are sometimes underrated? 😰
                        Still hoping for an update till now @azurile you have all my support! Keep up the good work!!

Quick Reply