• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga 10 Weeks of Anime Hub Thread

Years
This is the hub thread for the 10 Weeks of Anime event! New threads will be up every Sunday in my local time zone (GMT-5) beginning July 16th, so keep an eye out for them! Prizes are TBD at present.

Rules
  • Every original reply to any 10 Weeks of Anime thread counts for 5 points.
  • Each quote that contains a constructive reply to another member is worth 1 bonus point. You still get a point even if your post doesn't contain a quote.
  • After each week ends, the previous thread will be closed. This is so I can make sure points are properly counted. Don't want to miss anything!
  • Posts in the general Anime & Manga section, with the exception of the Anime You Are Currently Watching thread, earn 0.5 points each.
  • Please answer seriously! Joking around is perfectly okay, as long as the majority of your reply is sincere.
  • Respect everyone's opinion. Do not contest anyone for the sake of a fight, contest someone for the sake of discussion.
  • Anything resembling a personal attack OR encouraging a hostile environment will be removed and not counted.
  • If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to PM me!

Topics
Week 1: Create!
Week 2: What's With That? I Don't Get It!
Week 3: Why Is This Not Popular?

Standings

Last edited:
Back