• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A hello from a JRPG fan

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
Hey there everyone, I am Nyx, avid fan of JRPG games and of Pokémon too, Its nice to meet everyone here,, I am excited to get along with you all. For now, I am playing Pokémon Vega nowdays uwu I am short on time right now, I am off for now, will loook around once I am bsck

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome Nyx! How are you enjoying Pokémon Vega? Are there any other games you plan on playing?

Years
Hey there. I recently started Lost Sphear as it recently released on Steam, and loving it so far. I'm scared it's going to turn out to be an "I Am Setsuna" clone though considering I've completed that game, but my fingered are crossed. See you around!

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Oct 10, 2018
Pokémon Vega is pretty cool. For now trying to complete Pokedex but can't get Riolu to evolve. And yeah I may play any other soon.

Welcome Nyx! How are you enjoying Pokémon Vega? Are there any other games you plan on playing?

Nice, JRPGs are life. Hope you enjoy your time here :D
Yeah, they are my life. And thanks!

Hey there. I recently started Lost Sphear as it recently released on Steam, and loving it so far. I'm scared it's going to turn out to be an "I Am Setsuna" clone though considering I've completed that game, but my fingered are crossed. See you around!
I still have to play Lost Sphere, heard many good things about it

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
Hello there Darling it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I've never really played any JRPGS outside of Pokemon, unless the fire emblem games fall under that category. Which JRPG would you recommend the most? Btw, I hope we can be friends!

Sytiourious

#PopplioDefenseSquad
Years
Hey there! I am a huge fan of JRPG's, in fact, my favorite game of all time is Persona 5. We're glad to have ya here! I'm currently not playing any at the moment, but I plan to play the more recent FE games, since I didn't even finish Awakening. Anyways, nice to meet ya! Always glad to have more people here.

Robin

p-pix?
Years
I hope i'm not too late
Hello Nyx :) please enjoy your time here^^ i hope we can be friends^^
if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to send me a PM or a visitor message
oh i played some FE7 its cool (tho i got stuck in Eliwood's path rip)
i also like pokemon ^-^

Back