• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I've noticed that high-waisted pants and tucked in shirts are becoming really popular on my campus. I'm not sure what to make of this trend.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well I should clarify high-waisted shorts.

It's kind of cute but you have to have a flat stomach to pull it off really, otherwise it looks strange. :(

Years
I've noticed that high-waisted pants and tucked in shirts are becoming really popular on my campus. I'm not sure what to make of this trend.
It means you're getting old.

It doesn't mean anything since trends are just attempts to look different until they become common and someone else does something else different that becomes the next trend.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
Trouser shorts? you mean shorts other than jean shorts? Yeah I love trouser-shorts :3 they are very cute <333
High+Waisted+Trouser+Shorts.jpg
Those look like yodeler shorts or something. :I

Years
Speaking of clothes.. a while back dad kept pushing me to be girlier by wearing skirts, which I've been doing a lot in the last few years in hotter weather. But now he's always asking me why I don't wear shorts like the other girls. XD; He's never satisfied ffs.

I do want to get shorts though, just keep lazying out since I don't exactly like clothes shopping OTL.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013

Problem with yodeling?

Cirno, a skort will solve all your daddy issues. And I don't like shopping either. I refuse to try clothes on, if it doesn't suit me when I get home it goes in the "fabric for other uses" pile.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
This summer I got into the skirt/dress thing like never before. Granted, I still only have one skirt and two dresses, but it's something I've actually put effort towards instead of ignoring like I did all my life before this. XD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
I either wear cargo shorts or flat front shorts during the summer...it's hard for me to find them long enough though since I'm really tall and I like them to hit me around my knees or just above. :/

Haaaate wearing jeans when it's hot though.
^what he said.

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

Skinny jeans,hoodie and a snapback for me. Keeping it simple, and thats what he girls like round here.And they soooooooooooooo do look like yodeller shorts.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Wahh I'm supposed to be working today and the school is like "wear long pants and closed toed shoes" and I'm like "you do realize it's 90 degrees out right?"

SIGH

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
The yodeler population gets it, you guys don't.

Dress codes have become a real issue in my life. Try having to wear all black (jeans only) and close-toed shoes (equally black) in 100+ weather.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Black may be where it's at but I am an American therefore I am entitled to the dress code I want and if I don't get it I am free to force others to hear my complaining.

where do you work Drakow?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Done working for the day until tomorrow. They made us change into black shirts. ;____;

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
What do you do Toujours? And that slightly sucks haha. Polo or regular t-shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back