• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
Hello people of the PokéCommunity!
I'm relatively new to forums in general, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but I hope to get a chance to meet some wonderful new people on this site! I actually also edit AMVs on Youtube, and through that, I met some lovely Pokémon fans, but I'd love to meet some people from outside the AMV community so yeah, here I am!
I've been a fan of Pokémon since forever. The first Pokémon game I ever played was Pokémon Leaf Green, and I was hooked ever since. I've played most of the main series games, with the exception of B/W 2. I played competitively for a short time, but breeding the perfect Pokémon got way too time consuming that I eventually stopped. I would really like to play competitive again though. It was fun coming up with strategies and such.
Oh and I'm also really into Pokémon fan games. I love how creative some of the plots are and how fan games are willing to visit themes that the main series games never would even consider. If anyone knows any good new fan games, I'd love to hear about them!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi xEclipse and welcome to PC!

If you're interested in competitive pokemon and want to get back into it, now would be the perfect time! Our Competitive Pokemon section is a great place to start for tutorials, questions, and RMTs. And if you're a big fan of the spin-off Pokemon games, our Pokemon Gaming Central forum is an excellent way to collaborate with other users, talk about your favorite spin-offs, and make many friends along the way!

Happy posting! :)

Years
Hi there Eclipes, welcome to PC ^^

Editing AMVs and stuff is pretty darn cool. I draw, write, and make graphics, and editing videos like is something I'd also love to learn in the future. Some AMVs I've seen were just amazing and influenced me in very positive ways. Man now I'm gonna go look around on youtube lmao.

Have a splendid time on PC! Seems like you'll fit in well. <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hello people of the PokéCommunity!
I'm relatively new to forums in general, so I'm not really sure what I'm doing, but I hope to get a chance to meet some wonderful new people on this site! I actually also edit AMVs on Youtube, and through that, I met some lovely Pokémon fans, but I'd love to meet some people from outside the AMV community so yeah, here I am!
I've been a fan of Pokémon since forever. The first Pokémon game I ever played was Pokémon Leaf Green, and I was hooked ever since. I've played most of the main series games, with the exception of B/W 2. I played competitively for a short time, but breeding the perfect Pokémon got way too time consuming that I eventually stopped. I would really like to play competitive again though. It was fun coming up with strategies and such.
Oh and I'm also really into Pokémon fan games. I love how creative some of the plots are and how fan games are willing to visit themes that the main series games never would even consider. If anyone knows any good new fan games, I'd love to hear about them!

Hi there! And baw, cute avatar. Welcome to the forums; and oooh a fellow Canadian! That's cool. :3

If you ever want to catch up on competitive stuff, you're more than welcome to check out our Battling section, as well as our trading section if you'd like to participate in that too. And I hope you enjoy our fan games section too! There are a lot of great fan games to try! Mmm But yeah, have a great New Years, and I hope you have fun!

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome xEclipes! Forums can be a but confusing, but we are willing to help you find your way around. So if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask! I remember when Ruby & Sapphire released. I was pretty jealous since my cousin had a copy and I didn't >< but I eventually got it and I really enjoyed it. We have a very extensive Fan Games section, which is what most people sign up here for. You can check those out over in the Fan Games section. Enjoy your stay :D

Years
Why Hello there Ms.Eclipse, It's a pleasure to meet you~ ya' know, I really appreciate AMVs, I find people don't get enough credit for how much they put into making them, but as long as you enjoy it, I suppose it's worth it. My first game was Leaf Green too! So is Gen 1 your fave? I've never battled competitively Irl, but I've done it online on Pokemon Showdown, have you heard of it? It seems more up your ally because, because you don't have to go through the trouble of breeding or EV training the pokemon on your team, and can skip right to the fun. Btw I love making games, I have a new pokemon fan game to show everyone, if you'd like to try it ^^ it'd be flattered. I can't promise you'll enjoy it, but it's...different and I tried my best. Regardless, I hope we can be friends!

Back