• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, everyone!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
Hello there. I am SurrealBrain. Feel free to call me Surreal for short. I've been an on-again-off-again Pokemon fan who always kept an eye on the series. I'm mainly a fan of the games, though; none too fond of the anime, much as I don't like saying that.

Still, I tend to have fun with the games, and whenever I do read the mangas, I tend to have fun with them, too.

If you recognize my avatar, I am also a fan of various other games, especially Puyo Puyo. Love that puzzler series. Amitie is my favorite character, and I adore her. But I'll save any gushing for another thread.

I do hope we can get along, and that I'll meet some new friends.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
I wanna say my first Pokemon game goes as far back as Pokemon Red. My sister had that one, and she either let me play it, or, since I was a snot-nosed kid then, I played it without her permission. Maybe even both. Memories were had.

I do still get the later volumes every now and then. I don't collect the manga as much as I probably should, but it doesn't mean I never will.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 30, 2020
There are afair number of games I missed out on. I did think of snagging them more than once, though, and hopefully many of them have gotten cheaper.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Well hey there!

You certainly picked the right forum if you like Pokemon and love to gush about your favorite characters. I definitely recommend checking out our Video Game section for some like minded conversation. Possibly the Anime & Manga section too!

Happy posting!

TehSquidly

. . .
Years
Never played Puyo Puyo but that icon is adorable. I heard the manga was brutal, but good. I'm kinda curious about the sun/moon anime and also I heard pokemon XY was well animated so i might give that a watch tooo.

johnson83

Banned
Years
  • Age 41
  • Seen Nov 8, 2018
Hello there. I am SurrealBrain. Feel free to call me Surreal for short. I've been an on-again-off-again Pokemon fan who always kept an eye on the series. I'm mainly a fan of the games, though; none too fond of the anime, much as I don't like saying that.

Still, I tend to have fun with the games, and whenever I do read the mangas, I tend to have fun with them, too.

If you recognize my avatar, I am also a fan of various other games, especially Puyo Puyo. Love that puzzler series. Amitie is my favorite character, and I adore her. But I'll save any gushing for another thread.

I do hope we can get along, and that I'll meet some new friends.

:)

Back