Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO

Old 1 Week Ago (11:40 AM).
I am the best in the world.
  • Silver Tier

Nature: Adamant
On the old thread I had previously completed a Fire, Grass and water mono on Emerald.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Week Ago (4:48 AM).
  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
Ultra Moon Psychic Monotype - Update #2

Spoiler:
After beating Hala, I brought Syrup back and got its happiness up to get it to become a Pikachu at Level 13 for both Nasty Plot and Electro Ball. After doing the extra stuff, I was in Akala Island. I immediately used the Name Rater to nickname Kadabra Saike, and met with Lillie, then bought three TMs at the PMC. Then it was time for Sina. Syrup's Electro Ball somehow did less than half even with +2, so I had to have Palau finish that off. At least it was faster than Glaceon and able to do over 1/3 with Air Cutter before it finished me. And she was still faster than Reverse even after she boosted my Speed with Icy Wind. Then she outsmarted me and used Quick Attack against Virtual's Disable. And yet, even with that, Icy Wind still couldn't 2HKO me from the health I was at, but neither could my Brick Break. Pinky finished it. Then I explored the Hano Grand Resort, and beat the trainers on Route 4, some of which were a little strong.

I soon arrived in Paniola Town. Hau was tough, but we made it through him. Then we explored Paniola Town for ourselves. At the ranch, we got Stoutland for our Ride Pager. I got through the trainers, then while I was on my way back to Heahea City for the ferry, I caught an Eevee that I forgot to nickname, and it had a Timid nature, so I decided to keep it. I went through Ten Carat Hill to get the Flyinium Z, and got the Eevee's happiness up to evolve it into an Espeon. Then we met with Gladion, who challenged us. He wasn't overly tough, but can we not have foes waking up after one turn all the damn time.

Before getting to the trial, I traded Saike to get him to become an Alakazam. Once we were at the trial, we got through the prior stuff and a few trainers before we made way to Totem Araquanid. It survived Palau's Z-Move, and then Air Cutter with 1 HP, and thanks to Tailwind, it ran through Palau, Reverse and Syrup before the Tailwind petered out. Saike finished off Araquanid even after it used Leech Life, and then I managed to finish off Masquerain shortly after. So I got the Waterium Z and was in much better shape. After meeting with the Ultra Recon Squad and bested their Poipole, I also dealt with the other trainers on Route 6 and entered the Battle Royal Dome, where I won by besting Hau's Dartrix with the Z-Move. But I couldn't turn Palau into a Psychic-type just yet because it wasn't daytime.

So I went through Wela Volcano Park and beat the trainers there, and eventually made my way to Kiawe's trial. Pinky handled the first two opponents thanks to Hydro Vortex on base of Water Pulse (which I used 4 BP to get eight levels early) dealing significant damage, but the Magmar scored a critical hit Feint Attack to do one point under half, and he was just about finished by the time we got to Marowak, who immediately finished off Pinky with Hex. As I brought in Espeon, it called upon Salazzle, which I immediately gunned for with Psybeam and OHKO'd. Marowak used Flame Wheel for 3/4 my health, though! Psybeam did okay, around 1/4, before he finished me. I used Reverse, who survived a Flame Wheel in the red and used Topsy-Turvy to half its Speed on the dot. Foul Play got him low, but Cursed Body activated, not that it mattered, because he finished me. I brought in Syrup and finished him with Electro Ball thanks to Topsy-Turvy and the Magnet for the win.

Once I was on Route 8, I met with Colress, and beat a bunch of trainers. And before I got to the trial, I went back to Heahea City and nicknamed Espeon after I forgot to before, naming it Tablet. In the trial, the Sudowoodo KO'd Pinky, and the Comfey dealt 1/3 of Palau's health. Long story short, I wiped, even with the opponent lowered to -3 Attack. The Kecleon finished me off just after I finished off Lurantis, since I only had Reverse left.

The second try, only a Fomantis came, and I OHKO'd it with Air Cutter. For Lurantis, I took an X-Scissor for less than 1/3 before I used Feather Dance, and then Kecleon came about. After X-Scissor left me right near half, I then used Feather Dance on Kecleon as well - good timing, because it used Screech. I then switched in Syrup, as Lurantis used X-Scissor for less than 1/3, but Static activated. Kecleon used Dizzy Punch for the same amount, but I got confused and still managed to get in a Charm to get Lurantis to -4, and it got fully paralyzed, only for Kecleon to use Sunny Day. I then used it on Kecleon, so they were both at -4, and Lurantis used Solar Blade and finished me off. I brought in Reverse, and X-Scissor did a little over half before I managed to use Hypnosis on Kecleon. I brought in Saike, and Lurantis used X-Scissor for enough for a 4HKO while Kecleon snoozed. Psybeam did okay, and even confused the opponent, and it hit itself in confusion. Kecleon snoozed again before the sunlight faded. I then switched in Pinky as Lurantis snapped out of confusion and used Solar Blade, which did a little less than half. And Kecleon woke up and used a weak Dizzy Punch. Lurantis got fully paralyzed, but Kecleon used Sunny Day before I used Disable and disabled Solar Blade. Lurantis got paralyzed once again before Kecleon used Ancient Power for 1/3 my remaining health. I got the Quick Claw and used Water Pulse in the hopes of getting confusion on Lurantis, but no dice. I was ganged up on and finished before Kecleon fell asleep. I brought in Palau and used the Z-Move, Supersonic Skystrike, on Lurantis, which finished it. As Kecleon snoozed, it took a moderate hit from Air Cutter, and was almost finished when it woke up and used Ancient Power, but I still finished it off.

So I got the Grassium Z and had completed the last trial of Akala Island. With that, Kukui invited me to come to the Dimensional Research Lab. There I learned some stuff about Ultra Wormholes, and then saw one in the sky. I went through Diglett's Tunnel and arrived in Konikoni City.

Team:
Spoiler:
Inkay (F) "Reverse", Level 25, Contrary
Stats: 67, 35, 39, 26, 33, 30
Moves: Foul Play, Hypnosis, Swagger, Topsy-Turvy

Slowpoke (M) "Pinky", Level 23, Own Tempo
Stats: 83, 40, 41, 26, 30, 16
Moves: Disable, Growl, Water Pulse, Yawn

Pikachu (F) "Syrup", Level 25
Stats: 60, 39, -26, 36, +37, 58
Moves: Charm, Electro Ball, Nasty Plot, Shock Wave

Alakazam (M), Level 26, Synchronize
Stats: 73, 32, 34, 79, +64, -64
Moves: Disable, Kinesis, Psybeam, Reflect

Oricorio (F) "Palau", Level 25
Stats: 74, 42, 47, 60, -49, +50
Moves: Air Cutter, Feather Dance, Helping Hand, Peck

Espeon (M) "Tablet", Level 25
Stats: 75, -36, 38, 77, 61, +73
Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Future Sight Psybeam, Sand-Attack
Old 1 Week Ago (7:46 AM). Edited 1 Week Ago by QCat18.

Nature: Sassy
    Update #1

Forum User Name: QCat18
    Game(s): Soul Silver, Alpha Sapphire, Platinum, White 2, Y, Ultra Sun
    Pokémon Type: Dark
    Single/Ultimate/Free Mode?: Ultimate

Spoiler:
    So, here is my first full update. My Ultra Sun Mono Dark run is going fairly well. There have been a few fights that I have struggled, but nothing a little extra leveling couldn't fix.

Melemele Island: The entire island went very smoothly EXCEPT for Hala. I wasn't quite prepared for his fighting types.

Akala Island: Once again, for the most part the island went painlessly, the only exception being the Totem Marowak, it took several tries and a little bit of level grinding in the Wela Volcano Park.

Ula'Ula Island: Hokulani Observatory was pretty easy for me. Unfortunately Totem Mimikyu took me to town a couple of times at the Abandoned Supermarket. Between it's Play Rough, and ally pokemon, it shredded through my team a few times. I am currently just inside of Po Town, about to take down Team Skull here.

My Team (so far):
    Spoiler:

Ninja(Incineroar)
    Level 44
    Darkest Lariat
    Brick Break
    Fire Fang
    Leech Life

RatKing(Raticate)
    Level 44
    Hyper Fang
    Bite
    Quick Attack
    Crunch

Oozer(Alolan Muk)
    Level 45
    Rock Tomb
    Poison Fang
    Thunder Punch
    Crunch

Reynard(Zoroark)
    Level 45
    Hidden Power (Ground)
    Night Slash
    Shadow Ball
    Low Sweep

Squidly(Malamar)
    Level 45
    Psycho Cut
    Pluck
    Foul Play
    Slash

RockRex(Pupitar)
    Level 45
    Bulldoze
    Brick Break
    Dark Pulse
    Rock Slide
    Old 6 Days Ago (8:19 PM). Edited 6 Days Ago by Swagroar.
    • Crystal Tier

Ultra Moon Psychic Monotype - Update #3

Spoiler:
    After I arrived in Konikoni City, I did some side stuff and was informed to go to the Ruins of Life. I beat some (annoying) trainers at Memorial Hill, and after two easy trainers at Akala Outskirts (one Wishiwashi got unlucky), it was time for Plumeria. Syrup managed to 3HKO her Golbat with Shock Wave thanks to Pinky putting her to sleep, and Static. Salandit was OHKO'd with Palau's Z-Move. I got to the Ruins of Life, and Lillie healed me before we met with Olivia. I managed to win first try. To give you the gist of it, I had to rely on Palau's Feather Dance to cut down Anorith, then Pinky used Yawn to stall for a bit of time so Tablet could 2HKO it. Lycanroc was brought below half with Reverse's Foul Play after OHKO'ing Syrup with the Z-Move, and then finished off with Tablet's Psybeam. For Lileep, I readied a Future Sight, and even with Psybeam not doing that much and Giga Drain healing some of her health (although it was a 3HKO from a little over half), Future Sight took care of her and ended the battle.

At the Aether Foundation, I didn't kill Nihilego before it fled, but I did get the TM for Psychic, which is awesome. For the battle against Hau, it was not easy. His Tauros was stupid and used Pursuit against Reverse, who was almost dead, allowing me to get a nice chunk of his health with Foul Play and allow Saike to finish it after taking big from Pursuit. But yeah, the battle sucked. I went back to get the Pikanium Z, and teach Volt Tackle to Syrup. Then we went through Malie Garden and met with the professor. Then I went to the library with Lillie, met with Acerola, and after schooling a guy with his Grimer, I got a Twisted Spoon, which is sure to be a help. Then I beat some trainers on Route 10, and upon beating that last Team Skull grunt, Reverse evolved into a Malamar. And with that, I took the bus up to Mount Hokulani. While there, I managed to score a Modest Elgyem with Synchronize, and a Beldum thanks to Roto Catch. I dealt with the trainers on the mountain, but that Veteran with the two Dark-types sucked. I wiped to him first time, I thought I gave the Expert Belt to Tablet for Signal Beam, but I didn't, and I failed to OHKO the Absol and he finished me. Second try, the Persian literally OHKO'd 2/3 my team before Metang only lived because of the Eviolite, and Tablet was thankfully able to finish off that with Signal Beam, and then OHKO the Absol, because I did remember the Expert Belt this time.

With that, I made my way to the observatory, where Molayne was awaiting me. After I found all the Charjabug and went through their process of repair, we came to the Totem! I began with Reverse, and it used Spiky Shield to block my Topsy-Turvy, and then called upon a Skarmory. It used Iron Head for 1/3, but no flinch, allowing me to use Topsy-Turvy and turn its +2 Defense into -2, then Skarmory used Stealth Rock. Togedemaru used Spiky Shield, but I predicted that and used Hypnosis on Skarmory. It missed with Iron Head because of my Lax Incense, then took half from Foul Play, but the Sitrus Berry propped it up, and Skarmory woke up first turn and used Torment. The routine was the same - Spiky Shield, Hypnosis on Skarmory. Iron Head did slightly under 1/3, and Foul Play did decently, but then it flinched me with Zing-Zap. I brought in Palau, who was hit with Stealth Rock and then died to Zing-Zap. Oh, and Skarmory woke up. I brought in Metang, and Zing-Zap did 1/4 while Skarmory used Torment, and I flinched. Then it flinched me with Zing-Zap AGAIN and Skarmory scored a critical hit Steel Wing!!! Then they finished me. I brought in Saike and finished that thing with Psychic despite being not very effective. Then Skarmory used Tailwind, and Steel Wing did like EXACTLY half my remaining health, while Psychic did over half with a critical hit. It used Torment as I got in a Recover. After another Steel Wing, I finished it with another Psychic for the win.

So I got the Electrium Z and the round was complete. And I was given the Professor's Mask. As I returned to the Malie Garden, we met with our boy Guzma, and after some big talk, he challenged us. I led with Palau against Golisopod, and switched Syrup into…a Sucker Punch? I then used the Z-Move, Catastropika, which did 3/4 and forced him out to Masquerain, who got off an Intimidate. I decided to sack Saike off to a Bug Buzz, which was an OHKO. I brought in Metang, who even with the Eviolite took over half from Bug Buzz, and Rock Tomb did around 2/3. I switched Palau into a Bug Buzz for 3/4, and Air Cutter thankfully finished him. Then we had Golisopod again, and I switched in Reverse, who was indeed slammed by First Impression. I brought in Syrup and finished him with Electro Ball.

After Guzma had his freak attack, Lillie and Acerola showed up, and I was informed of the next trial site! I beat some trainers and got Hapu to add a cool horse to my Ride Pager. Once I was on Route 13, I got to the PMC at Tapu Village and healed my team. I then proceeded to catch a Bruxish, Level 21 but it had Strong Jaw, and in the process I did find one that was Level 37, but it missed out on Aqua Jet and had Dazzling instead of Strong Jaw, so I didn't bother. I did some Mantine Surf, used the BP to buy some vitamins for Bruxish, then went back to Heahea City to change Metang and Bruxish's names to Tron and Psychadelic respectively. Then I got back to beating trainers. Palau missed with FOUR Air Cutters out of five, three in a row, against a Scientist's Porygon for some reason. The last trainer was a very tough Collector who I was only able to beat the Pinsir of thanks to lowering his Speed and then using Palau's Z-Move. After that, I hunted down some Munchlax and stole some Leftovers from them, then decided to train Psychadelic for a bit. There were some trainers I battled, and I got Psychadelic to Level 35 before we entered the trial. Tablet OHKO'd the first three ghosts with Psychic, then after Acerola's clone tried to deter me out, we caught Mimikyu on film, and it attacked!

I began with Tron, who had the Eviolite, and as Mimikyu used Shadow Claw for 2/3 my health, I then got in a Reflect before it called upon Banette. Then it finished me with Shadow Claw. I brought in Reverse and it used Leech Life, which I honestly forgot about, for 3/4 my health, before I used Topsy-Turvy to turn all its stat boosts into drops, then Banette used Curse to half its own health and then finish me off. I brought in Syrup, and Discharge did half of Banette's remaining health and broke Mimikyu's Disguise, then it missed with Play Rough, and Banette burned me with Will-o-Wisp. Then I finished it with Volt Tackle. Then I avoided another Play Rough before the Reflect wore off. I used another Charm, then Play Rough still did a big chunk of my health, and I used Discharge for not much at all before another Play Rough finished me. I brought in Psychadelic, and Aqua Tail got it into the red before it used Shadow Claw for 1/4, and then called upon Jellicent, who was immediately slammed with Crunch. After another weak Shadow Claw, Aqua Jet finished the job.

After Acerola gave me the Ghostium Z, she thought I was lying about Mimikyu being in the back. Plumeria wasn't very tough, then I took to the Haina Desert and got the Psychinium Z, which is VERY important for my team. I got Sharpedo from Grimsley, then took on a couple trainers on Route 15 before reaching Route 16, reading ourselves for Po Town.

Team:
    Spoiler:
    Malamar (F) "Reverse", Level 37, Contrary
    Stats: 120, 81, 82, 60, 69, 66
    Moves: Foul Play, Hypnosis, Pluck, Topsy-Turvy

Pikachu (F) "Syrup", Level 38
    Stats: 87, 60, 38, 54, 57, 90
    Moves: Charm, Discharge, Nasty Plot, Volt Tackle

Oricorio (F) "Palau", Level 37
    Stats: 105, 63, 68, 88, -71, +74
    Moves: Air Cutter, Air Slash, Feather Dance, Roost

Metang "Tron", Level 37
    Stats: 92, 68, 82, 57, 75, 49
    Moves: Bulldoze, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Zen Headbutt

Espeon (M) "Tablet", Level 38
    Stats: 109, -55, 56, 117, 92, +113
    Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Morning Sun, Psychic, Signal Beam

Bruxish (M) "Psychadelic", Level 37, Strong Jaw
    Stats: 103, 104, 67, 67, 61, 94
    Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Screech
    Old 4 Days Ago (5:05 AM). Edited 4 Days Ago by QCat18.

Update #2

Game(s): Soul Silver, Alpha Sapphire, Platinum, White 2, Y, Ultra Sun

Spoiler:
      Ula'Ula Island: Easily cleared Team Skull out of Po Town, and then faced off against Nanu for the battle of the Dark's (Spoiler, I'm definitely the better Dark trainer. ;) ) This wrapped up Ula'Ula island and sent me off to Aether Paradise to rescue Lilly and Nebby.

Aether Paradise: Once again, this all went pretty smoothly. The only trainer that gave me any issues was Lusamine. Her Bewear managed to KO a couple of my Pokemon before I could take it down.

Poni Island: Poni Island, levels started catching up with me, and I didn't want to spend the time to grind, so it was a lot of items, and trips to the Pokecenter to heal up between fights. I managed to catch a Greninja (Kermit) with Island Scan to add to my team. Overall it went pretty smoothly. Ultra Necrozma wiped me out a couple of times until I just used Muk(because it was my only pokemon that could last through more than one shot) and stacked X Attacks/Defense/Full restores. After that I spent some time Mantine surfing to get some new Attacks, and wrapped up Poni Island with Mina's challenge, Totem Ribombee, and Hapu's Fight.

That is where I left off, ready to make my ascent of Mt. Lanakila, where I'll be making sure to pick up TM's Ice Beam for Kermit and Poison Jab for Oozer. As well as getting some pre-Pokemon League leveling done.

Team:
      Spoiler:

Ninja(Incineroar) @ Incinium Z
      Level 58
      Darkest Lariat
      Brick Break
      Fire Fang
      Leech Life

Kermit(Greninja) @ Grassium Z
      Level 57
      Extrasensory
      Grass Knot
      Feint Attack
      Scald

Oozer(Alolan Muk) @ Poisinium Z
      Level 59
      Ice Punch
      Poison Fang
      Thunder Punch
      Crunch

Reynard(Zoroark) @ Ghostium Z
      Level 58
      Hidden Power (Ground)
      Night Slash
      Shadow Ball
      Low Sweep

Squidly(Malamar) @ Psychinium Z
      Level 58
      Psycho Cut
      Pluck
      Night Slash
      Superpower

RockRex(Tyranitar) @ Rockium Z
      Level 57
      Earthquake
      Iron Head
      Crunch
      Rock Slide
      Old 3 Days Ago (3:57 AM).
      • Crystal Tier

Ultra Moon Psychic Monotype - Update #4

Spoiler:
      So from there I went through Ula'Ula Meadow, and reached Po Town, where I skipped all the grunts and just made my way to Guzma. This took a second try.

I started with Palau against Golisopod, and the first three turns were me using Feather Dance as he failed to use Sucker Punch. Then I stalled him out for his last two usages of it. But then I missed with Air Slash, and he hit with Razor Shell for 1/5 my health and the Defense drop, but then I hit for well over half and forced him out to Pinsir, who I sacked off Reverse to. I brought in Tron, and Throat Chop did over half, but my Rock Tomb didn't do much at all aside from lowering his Speed. And yet he was still faster and finished me with another Throat Chop. I brought in Palau and went for Feather Dance, so his Throat Chop did a little less than half my remaining health. I then used Roost, and he used Throat Chop again for less damage. Then I used Feather Dance again, so he was at -4 and then Throat Chop got me near 1/4. I then used Roost once more, then I was right near half. After another Roost, I was just shy of full. Throat Chop did 1/4. Then I used Air Slash and got him into the red, and the flinch. Revelation Dance finished him. Then was Masquerain, which unfortunately finished me off with Bug Buzz. I brought in Tablet, who did plenty over half with Psychic before being OHKO'd. I brought in Psychadelic and Aqua Jet finished him. After Golisopod finished me with First Impression, I had just Syrup left, and Volt Tackle finished him. Whew!

So after I retrieved Yungoos, and returned it to Acerola, we made our way back to Aether House and discovered that Lillie had been kidnapped! Gladion didn't take this kindly, and attacked. I began with Tron against Golbat, and I somehow missed four attacks in a row. I switched in Syrup, who lived an Acrobatics, then he used Poison Fang but had a completely deserved miss because of the Lax Incense, and Discharge finished him. Zoroark finished me with Hyper Voice, then Palau was hit with Snarl for 2/3, then the Z-Move did 2/3 his health. Then he finished me. I brought in Tablet and he had another completely deserved miss, and Signal Beam finished him. Type: Null was last, and Psychic did less than half, but he used Pursuit, which I lived. I got him low, and X-Scissor finished me. Psychadelic thankfully finished him.

We then returned to Malie City, where Nanu was waiting. Then he challenged me, and refused to call upon the ferry unless I accepted. So after adjusting my team a bit, I did. I began with Palau against Sableye, and Air Slash did a little under half, but I did get the flinch. The next one got him into the red, but so did his Shadow Ball. Thankfully he didn't heal, and Air Slash finished him. Krokorok immediately finished me, so I brought in Psychadelic, and Aqua Jet got him into the red as he used…Swagger? But I hit myself for over 1/3, and he finished me. Tablet was thankfully faster, and Signal Beam slammed him. I switched in Syrup as he used Fake Out and missed because of the Lax Incense, but then he used the Z-Move for an OHKO. I brought in Tron, and lived a Dark Pulse with 14 HP because of the Eviolite, then used Light Screen before he finished me. I brought in Tablet, and Dark Pulse did less than half, meaning he wouldn't have OHKO'd even if it weren't for the Light Screen, which I thought was pretty interesting. I used the Z-Move, Savage Spin-Out, which OHKO'd. With that, I had completed the Grand Trial and got the Darkium Z, and Hau arrived, so we made way to Aether Paradise!

We made our way through some employees, some hard, others not as much. Along the way, Syrup reached Level 42 and learned Thunderbolt, so I decided it was finally the time to use the Thunder Stone and evolve her into Alolan Raichu! Faba's Hypno was a little scary at first, but I got Psychadelic in and slammed it with a Crunch. Then we went to the bottom floor and to Secret Lab B, where we dealt with three employees who were pretty tough, at least the one with the Muk was. Once I met with Hau again, we had to battle two easy enough employees. Hau did the work there! Then we learned more about Cosmog. And we went back upstairs. And battled two more easy employees. And beat more employees on the way out. And I don't like how the part in the originals where Hau outsmarts Faba wasn't here. Then we had Faba himself to contend with. Hau was super dumb in that his Raichu kept using Psychic on Claydol. In the battle, Tron reached Level 44, so afterwards I used a Rare Candy to get it to evolve into Metagross. Then we had two easy Team Skull grunts, and then it was time for one last show against our boy Guzma! This also took a second try.

I began with Palau against Golisopod once again, and yet again began by double-crossing him by causing his Sucker Punches to fail by using Feather Dance. Once he was out of PP for that, I used Air Slash for a little less than 2/3 and forcing him out to Pinsir, which I switched Tablet in for, but he missed with Stone Edge. I used Baby-Doll Eyes, allowing me to narrowly survive his X-Scissor, then Psychic got him into the red before he finished me. Syrup finished him. Masqerain was next, and I let Reverse get sacked to that. I then brought in Tron, who this thing was the reason I used the Rare Candy to evolve it, and Bug Buzz did a little over half, but Rock Tomb thankfully hit and OHKO'd. Golisopod then finished me with First Impression, but I brought in Syrup and finished him with Thunderbolt. Last was Vikavolt, ho boy. I used Volt Tackle for a pretty meh hit, around 1/4, before Bug Buzz slammed me. I brought in Palau, and used the Z-Move, which he barely lived before OHKO'ing me. Psychadelic finished him with Aqua Jet. Whew!

After his freak attack, and me healing, we had to battle the Ultra Recon Squad and their Poipole, which was no problem. I then had to save Lillie from Lusamine's clutches, so it was time for battle!

Tron began by OHKO'ing Clefable with Meteor Mash (had the Expert Belt), then Lopunny came and used Fire Punch for a little less than half, and Hammer Arm…left her with 1 HP!!! Then she used Dizzy Punch for a weak hit, allowing me to use Bulldoze and finish her. Milotic was next, arguably the thing I was most afraid of. Despite that, I had to stay in, and she used…Dragon Pulse? It did not even half my remaining health, and I used Bulldoze for a light hit but lowering her Speed. Then she used Dragon Pulse AGAIN, and I still lived. I then used Zen Headbutt to get her below half. Then she used Dragon Pulse ONCE MORE and finally finished me off. I brought in Psychadelic, and Psychic Fangs did her in. Lilligant came next, however, and used Petal Dance for the OHKO. I brought in Palau, and Petal Dance did BARELY under half, while Dancer activated and allowed me to use Petal Dance just for kicks, and dealt a light hit before I used my Z-Move, Supersonic Skystrike, finishing her. Then she used Bewear last, and I stayed in and used Revelation Dance for a good hit, then she used…Zen Headbutt? Geez, you're REALLY not very smart! Air Slash finished her.

So Guzma and Lusamine used the Ultra Wormhole to enter the darkness with Necrozma, leaving us by ourselves. And Nebby evolved. And the Ultra Recon Squad had been dumbfounded by what Lusamine actually was. Then we stayed the night. And Lillie became her Z-Powered form. And we made way to Poni Island. After a few cutscenes, which included meeting with Mina, before doing ANYTHING else, I made my way to Ancient Poni Path, where after getting Machamp for my Ride Pager, I used Island Scan to get a Delphox. Then I did some Mantine Surf and got some items, and named the Delphox Arsonist. Then we went back to Poni Wilds and beat the trainers there. They weren't terribly tough, but they did deal some decent damage to my team. Then me and Lillie found Hapu again in the Ruins of Hope, and we had to go to Exeggutor Island next. There, we had to save some Exeggutor from some annoying Pinsir. Once we saved them, that allowed me to get the Moon Flute, and was told to head to Vast Poni Canyon. But before we could get there, we had to face five Team Skull grunts in the body of one. After they were done with, Plumeria covered for them and gave me Poisonium Z, which I won't get to use at all. We met with Lillie and Hapu at the entrance to Vast Poni Canyon, and then we had to do battle with the Ultra Recon Squad and Poipole. From there was ready to progress!

Team:
      Spoiler:
      Malamar (F) "Reverse", Level 48, Contrary
      Stats: 154, 109, 107, 80, 90, 87
      Moves: Night Slash, Psycho Cut, Superpower, Topsy-Turvy

Raichu (F) "Syrup", Level 48
      Stats: 132, 108, -57, 114, +110, 134
      Moves: Charm, Nasty Plot, Thunderbolt, Volt Tackle

Metagross "Tron", Level 48
      Stats: 137, 149, 135, 115, 107, 85
      Moves: Hammer Arm, Metal Claw, Rock Tomb, Zen Headbutt

Espeon (M) "Tablet", Level 48
      Stats: 137, -72, 71, 151, 116, +145
      Moves: Baby-Doll Eyes, Morning Sun, Psychic, Signal Beam

Bruxish (M) "Psychadelic", Level 48, Strong Jaw
      Stats: 132, 139, 86, 89, 80, 123
      Moves: Aqua Jet, Aqua Tail, Crunch, Screech

Delphox (M) "Arsonist", Level 48
      Stats: 147, -70, 100, 124, +124, 131
      Moves: Flamethrower, Mystical Fire, Psychic, Wish
      Old 1 Day Ago (5:48 AM).

Update #3

Game(s): Soul Silver, Omega Ruby, Platinum, Black 2, Y, Ultra Sun

Spoiler:
        Mt. Lanakila/Pokemon League: I breezed through Mt. Lanakila, picking up some TM's and grinding out some levels. I was a little concerned about the Elite 4/Champion fight, but much to my surprise I completely annihilated all of them. I, and my Dark team, were crowned as the first Champions of Alola!

Team RR Chapter/Red & Blue Battle Tree: I immediately went into the RR Chapter, a little overconfident from my victories in the Pokemon league. I made it through the first few RR bosses fairly easily, but go hung up on Lysandre. After a few losses, I decided to change my focus, and clear Poni Island and get to the battle tree to get some leveling done. I didn't have many issues, until I actually reached the battle tree and faced Red. His Pikachu (with Volt Tackle) wrecked my team, and when I finally managed to take it out, his Charizard easily finished me. At this point I decided to do some grinding, so I re matched the E4, and grinded my team up to 80 all around. I then went back to RR on Aether Paradise. At this point I easily finished off the Team RR Chapter, easily dispatching Giovanni, and earning myself 55 Big Nuggets! Feeling ready to finish off my Ultra Sun Dark Monotype run, I went strait back to the battle tree, and destroyed Red for the much anticipated rematch.

Team:
        Spoiler:

Ninja(Incineroar) @ Incinium Z
        Level 84
        Darkest Lariat
        Cross Chop
        Fire Punch
        Leech Life

Kermit(Greninja) @ Icium Z
        Level 85
        Extrasensory
        Grass Knot
        Ice Beam
        Scald

Oozer(Alolan Muk) @ Poisinium Z
        Level 86
        Ice Punch
        Poison Fang
        Thunder Punch
        Crunch

Reynard(Zoroark) @ Ghostium Z
        Level 84
        Hidden Power (Ground)
        Night Daze
        Shadow Ball
        Nasty Plot

Squidly(Malamar) @ Psychinium Z
        Level 85
        Psycho Cut
        Pluck
        Night Slash
        Superpower

RockRex(Tyranitar) @ Rockium Z
        Level 85
        Earthquake
        Iron Head
        Crunch
        Rock Slide

Extras:
        Spoiler:
        MVP: Oozer(Alolan Muk) - Oozer was definitely this teams MVP. After a slow start before evolving he really came around. He became my fallback Pokemon, if I needed a couple of turns to use revives/potions, I knew he could take some hits. If I needed a Pokemon to set up with, I knew he was my guy. He was clutch in more battles than I could count, and he made this run a ton easier for me.

LVP(Least Valuable Player): Reynard(Zoroark) - Unfortunately I stuck with Reynard from a very early level, even though there were many times I considered replacing him. There were VERY few times that he did more than come out and immediately die only buying me a turn to use a revive or potion elsewhere. I feel like he was a wasted spot on my team that could have been used for a more reliable Pokemon. Despite my negative feelings I stuck with him on my team until the end. Perhaps I would have struggled less in certain areas with a different Pokemon, but now we will never know.

So, now with my first game down, I will be moving on to my Soul Silver Dark Monotype run. The first challenge is going to be figuring out what Pokemon to bring in to start with, and how to get it into my game!

Also, I changed 2 of my games, gen 3 AS to OR, and Gen 5 White 2 to Black 2. I hope that's not an issue, looking through them I realized I didn't want to overwrite the save files for them right now.

Quick Reply