• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Watch out for Ghosts! (Everything must be Pokemon Related)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Aye. Considering how many days since I've joined that Red has not been in my signature or (not and) my avatar, it would have been quite surprising.

Alas, even today that despite my turn of fandoms and everything, and my more lax nature of using other fandoms as my avatar and such, Red will always be around~ <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Perhaps on the first page, I should put in Parenthesis or something what 'ghost' Pokemon that particular 'ghost' is.

I would totally be a Hitomoshi

Arma

The Hyena
Years

why did it have to be a ghost? Why can't you just transform in something cool like a Grumpig or a Breloom?:P

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

- Voltorb

- Nidoking

- Wailord

- Clefairy

- Mamanbou

Just saying.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's Ghosts, because that's how the game works? Though I guess you can be a ghost of a Pokemon that died, if you really wanted to.

Both WOFZ and here, Pokey? Niiiice~ (even if it is on your alt here).

My top five favorite gen III pokemon are the following.
- Milotic
- Absol
- Flygon
- Castform
- Mudkip

PG Tips

Neck biter extraordinaire
Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2015

I'm really awesome today, I guess :P

My favourite 3rd gen Pkmn is Mudkipz.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I love the Ralts evolution line myself, but the other five are ones that I love more.

... Wow, I like more than I thought I did when it came to Gen III.

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2011
Absol, The torchic family, Taillow, Swellow, Linoone, Poochena, and all other Hoenn pokemon. <3

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I dislike Sableye. I don't like where some of the gems are on him, and just in general is just creepy me out. Between him and Mawile, I love Mawile so much more.

Back