• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
ufff i beat world championship , used 20 reviwe , 15 full restore and 5 max potions xD

edit : how to get more starters ? i have chicorita , turtwig , tepig , charmander and treecko
i talk again to all profesors who give starters and nothing , in portugal version it works .... ;/

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 27, 2011
i used like 4 different ruby roms and each one says "loaded battery" after i patch it. i use visual boy advance. should i use something else?

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
one more , can someone fix this ? pokedex shows location of bagon and gible in MT DRAKEN , but theres no pokes in this cave :( plz someone insert those pokes in this cave + deino
or tell for what pokemons gible and deino are replaced ? i must try gameshark .......

edit : one more , why theres no Hydreigon in pokedex ? wtf ?

Last edited:

leews24

ha
Years
ufff i beat world championship , used 20 reviwe , 15 full restore and 5 max potions xD

edit : how to get more starters ? i have chicorita , turtwig , tepig , charmander and treecko
i talk again to all profesors who give starters and nothing , in portugal version it works .... ;/

thats supposed to be it, 5 gen, 1 for each
but, the last event in Lauren Region sometimes reoccurs... so I have all the 5th gen starters

Years
  • Seen May 6, 2013
one more , can someone fix this ? pokedex shows location of bagon and gible in MT DRAKEN , but theres no pokes in this cave :( plz someone insert those pokes in this cave + deino
or tell for what pokemons gible and deino are replaced ? i must try gameshark .......

edit : one more , why theres no Hydreigon in pokedex ? wtf ?

Dude, just use the search option. The Mt.Draken thing has been brought up a million times. You're continuously flooding this thread with idiotic remarks.

Also, how to get froslass? It says ingame trade but I can't find someone who trades you a snorunt? I've searched the thread and looked on Wes's site- but there's no information about it? My presumption is that Wes just forgot to put in someone who trades you a froslass, but wanted someone to confirm this? thanks.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I desperately wanna play this game. is there anyway i can get the complete english version in a zip with out messing with stupid patches..

You probably have the .gba format by now but for future reference, how are patches stupid? With a patching program, you choose the patch then choose the rom. Even Paint is harder to use than this. :P

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
Dude, just use the search option. The Mt.Draken thing has been brought up a million times. You're continuously flooding this thread with idiotic remarks.

Also, how to get froslass? It says ingame trade but I can't find someone who trades you a snorunt? I've searched the thread and looked on Wes's site- but there's no information about it? My presumption is that Wes just forgot to put in someone who trades you a froslass, but wanted someone to confirm this? thanks.

ok sory , my idea works but i have no ide what pokemon replace Hydreigon or Deino , i only need Deino national dex number

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years

Froslass is ingame trade but not on his website?Sounds like the Shaymin thing to me, I recommend going to a house in Snowce City to trade for froslass, only logical.:)

ok sory , my idea works but i have no ide what pokemon replace Hydreigon or Deino , i only need Deino national dex number
Buddy,I tried to tell you (and everyone else) this nicely, go look at a walkthrough.

Years
  • Seen Oct 18, 2011
Awesome Hack...just beat the Zhery league and am currently overhauling some of my team.

Couple of suggestions if I may:

-Think the Blitzle evolutionary line should be given Flame Wheel, since it's the closest thing to Flame Charge in Gen III. Would also love to see Volt tackle added.

-Consider adding egg moves to a Pokemon's moveset. For example, every time I've raised a Dragonite, I'd go find the move-relearner and teach it Ice Punch (HG/SS). I'm not saying add all the moves, but add the popular ones

-Last thing would be Team Steam battles...variety is needed. Had a run where I fought the same team 8 straight battles (Glameow, Purrugly x2 in Secret Base)

-And the last thing...Full Pokedex. I'd love to know moves my Pokes will learn ahead of time

Again, awesome hack and keep up the good work

Last edited:

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
Froslass is ingame trade but not on his website?Sounds like the Shaymin thing to me, I recommend going to a house in Snowce City to trade for froslass, only logical.:)

Buddy,I tried to tell you (and everyone else) this nicely, go look at a walkthrough.

i tried but i cant find any walkthrough (those on YT are bad , old version of the game , uncomplete etc)

i only ask for one , plz tell what number in national dex or hoen dex Deino have.
thats all :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years

Just like everyone told you, the only way is to agree with Zero ;)

I suppose LP does not have D&N System...

Because I'm epic xD xD

ok but theres another problem , i maked a test , i use walk trought walls cheat and max stats for first pokemon (charmander 999 all stats) , i fast clear the first region (all events with zero etc) but zero dont speak anything about deino / too aggre with him , i check all poke boxes too , empty ;/

tell me main location of this event , mt shuem ? mt zehyr ? mt icestorm ? mt draken ? what city ? distortion world ? other ? and tell me his pokedex number

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
ok but theres another problem , i maked a test , i use walk trought walls cheat and max stats for first pokemon (charmander 999 all stats) , i fast clear the first region (all events with zero etc) but zero dont speak anything about deino / too aggre with him , i check all poke boxes too , empty ;/

tell me main location of this event , mt shuem ? mt zehyr ? mt icestorm ? mt draken ? what city ? distortion world ? other ? and tell me his pokedex number
Zero is in the mountain after groment town.

Because I'm epic xD xD
Aren't we all? xD

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2012
I've just beat the World Championship in my first try without any Gameshark code B)

Thanks for the game, it was great. Besides, I could catch my favorite Pokemon from Generation IV and V.

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
yes they are in mt zehyr but zero dont give me deino / asking me for this
ps. your signature ...... where i can find walktrought for LP ?
Ugh...try youtube or leews24's walkthrough in his signature and zero probably never asked you because you are not suppose to walk through walls, you need to do events that trigger that..

DoodleZ

Wild Trainer Appeared!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 13, 2015
My Riolu didnt learn alot of the attacks he was supposed to, like force palm.
At around lvl 31-33 he learned Extremespeed. He is currently at lvl 43 and I dont know when or if he gets Aura Sphere. I tried using Serebii but his moves gained through lvl are completely different from both pokemon guides of B/W and D/P.
Anyone using him at higher lvls and can tell me when he learns his attacks in Light Platinum?

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Okay so, I have a few questions. I know most of these were probably answeared already countless times, but I've searched and couldn't find much, and since I'm lazy by nature here they go:

1. Where can I get the fifth generation starters?
2. Where do I catch magmar? And does it evolve at level 40 or should I find a magmarizer?
3. I heard there is no glaceon or leafeon in this game, is it true? If not, how do I get them?
4. Where do I get riolu?
5. And Deino?
6. Also, is there no bike in this game or is the team steam uniform supposed to work as a bike?
7. Also, can I get Tirtouga? Or Archen?
8. How many Dusk stones can I get and where do I get them?
9. Where do I get misdreavus?

And I think that's all, thanks :)

lukasz_pro

Saiyan Prince
Years
Okay so, I have a few questions. I know most of these were probably answeared already countless times, but I've searched and couldn't find much, and since I'm lazy by nature here they go:

1. Where can I get the fifth generation starters?
2. Where do I catch magmar? And does it evolve at level 40 or should I find a magmarizer?
3. I heard there is no glaceon or leafeon in this game, is it true? If not, how do I get them?
4. Where do I get riolu?
5. And Deino?
6. Also, is there no bike in this game or is the team steam uniform supposed to work as a bike?
7. Also, can I get Tirtouga? Or Archen?
8. How many Dusk stones can I get and where do I get them?
9. Where do I get misdreavus?

And I think that's all, thanks :)
1. in snow ice city
2. magmar is on cave where u must use lava surf
3 idk
4 idk
5 i asked for this many times :D , some event with ZERO
6. idk
7 idk
8. theres no dusk stone in LP
9. idk ;p

Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2023
i have an installating problem. I have downloaded .ips file, have clean ruby rom and Lunar IPS. I applied .ips file and then ruby .gba and I go light platinum.gba . When i want to open it with Visual Boy Advance emulator i got white screen.

I also find light platinum.gba on its official site but its different then i see in youtube videos. There i can have Kanto starters. There are aslo different background beining when legendaries fight.

Please hep me.

Back