• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I hope you deleted the whole post and not just the picture? Not sure if they will deem it as spam if it's just a spoiler and nothing underneath them.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

I hope you deleted the whole post and not just the picture? Not sure if they will deem it as spam if it's just a spoiler and nothing underneath them.

I was going to leave it as a sort of IN YOUR FACE YOU'RE TOO LATE sort of thing if some poor dude went through all those spoilers to find nothing (See: Troll) but I can see that backfiring. I guess I'll delete it. Sadface.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The Moderators of OCD are not to be taken lightly. Just a fair warning.

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Went over my head, also.

It was me posting my picture under a million spoiler tags. I was going to leave it up until some people saw it, then remove it and keep the post to mess with whoever took the time out of their day to look through it. The picture was also part of the intended effect.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

He still kind of explains it in his post haha. it was a picture of himself.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023
I feel like I should hide the number under a million spoiler tags now
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

...I feel as if there's something about facebook's timeline that I have not been informed about.
PqYsk.png

Ice Car

Banned
Years

Who the **** uses Facebook anyway

I mean, not me about an hour ago. I only logged on to view something that's only on facebook currently.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

hurr hurr

oops, nevermind, we're on 35

bloody ninjas

what's your Facebook, Yuza? I WANNA ADD YOU FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON

mine's Twilite Folf x3

Status
Not open for further replies.