• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
Yes, I was there, there was director or something very angry about Power supply when I get back to Cerulean city & battled Team Rocket Grunt , so where I need to go now? Sometimes Invisible block returns & and won't let me go east but sometimes I can ( glitch ? )
after battling the grunt in cerulean gym, go to the north and battle him again.. after that, get the stolen part at cerulean gym middle pool, and go to the north of cerulean and below bill's dad house, you'll find misty

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hey guys, ive got a question, recently i put the 3 flutes in the pedestals and I went to ice path and Mt. Mortar but articuno and moltres arent there! Im on version 3.2, do you have to do something first? Or where can you find them in this version? I havent beat the elite 4 btw, if that helps

pokemon123-

Potato Man
Years
For all the pplz with problems with the RTC... Change your Gameboy with GBA.. Like this
Options>Gameboy>GBA>Emulator>Real Time Clock. Hope this helps.

Years
  • Seen Jun 1, 2014
Hello guys, can you please help me regarding finding the specific pokemon location. Every time I search for an area of a specific pokemon only the Kanto region shows.

Is there any way where can i display the Johto region?
can you please help me. Thankyou in advance

Trainer 781

Hello guys, can you please help me regarding finding the specific pokemon location. Every time I search for an area of a specific pokemon only the Kanto region shows.

Is there any way where can i display the Johto region?
can you please help me. Thankyou in advance

I think this a bug. It needs to be fixed.

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
Ok I defeated all gyms in Kanto, Defeated Kanto E4 and I'm now at New Bark Town and game glitches in scenarios from Johto - like I'm able to get starter - ( Cindaquil,Chikorita,Totodile ) , Silver stalking lab & I can't even fly to other cities ( all Johto region ) , sure I can use magnet train, but why,where,what? Those glitches confuses me :(

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2018
What do I need to do in the Sunburst Island, I clear out the Nexus Grunt in the light house, but I can't go on from here, all the grunts won't let me pass any of the cave.

Actually - not, ( live beta )

Where does it end up to then?

Last edited:

RimasLT

My beautiful - Mazda 323F <333
Years
What do I need to do in the Sunburst Island, I clear out the Nexus Grunt in the light how, but I can't go on from here, all the grunts won't let me pass any of the cave.

Until 1st Orange island ( Mandarin city/island )
But my game glitches too much so I can't go there anyway :(

Last edited:

Trainer 781

What do I need to do in the Sunburst Island, I clear out the Nexus Grunt in the light house, but I can't go on from here, all the grunts won't let me pass any of the cave.

Talk to the Charmeleon guy who makes sculptures.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 17, 2013
Hey linkandzelda nice hack you have going! I just started playing it but the nostalgia hit me harder than a feraligator using waterfall on a charmander. The only question I have is where can I find mawile? Other thing is when you jump off a ledge and a npc is below, you kinda jump into them, kinda hilarious actually. Well that's all right now! Good hacking!

Back