• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I don't even know who BOTDF is honestly lol.

Everyone's got different tastes in music though, annoying at first but nothing wrong about that.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years

I liked this when I was younger - Now I'm wondering just what the hell I was thinking.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I hate Justin Bieber! I can't stand him at all.

Linkin Park performing for the Billboard Music Awards '12. They were best alternative group.
What groups do you like Elendil?

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
How is pop related to anything we're talking about right now?
Although while we're on the topic, have any of you had Inca Cola before? I had it in Florida around Christmas and I can't get enough of the stuff now.
And imo Linkin Park just reuses the same songs over and over again.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Unfortunately I don't have any Mountain Dew :(
And this 9 year old kid on Facebook is trying to sell me some McDonalds coupons for 2$ per coupon.... >.>

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
I won't be posting what I used to listen to when I was younger, cause I was trying to fit in by watching one tree hill and listening to whatever pop was available.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I had a 15 year old half my height say he's gonna kick my ass on Facebook. I just lol'ed and told him to go back to the McDojo his parents paid for.

Stay classy Facebook.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Mountain Dew is great, just saying.
That's one of Facebook's never-ending defects lists Xulek. And what the hell Jz?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Mixed Mountain Dew, Canada Dry, and Monster one time before going to work and my mind was blown. I called it the Hulkmeister back then, yeah I know it was a stupid name lol.

The less I remember what I listened to when I was a kid the better haha.

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years

Although while we're on the topic, have any of you had Inca Cola before? I had it in Florida around Christmas and I can't get enough of the stuff now.

I've been tempted to buy some of it. The only foreign soda I've had is Guarana Antarctica.

I've found a site selling latin foods and drinks, been thinking of buying various latin soda's. (http://www.amigofoods.com) The Havanna Alfajores got my eye too - but at $45 a box it's a bit out of my price range.

Anyway, here's one of the best songs ever.

Cosmotone8

silhouette of the past
Years
I've been tempted to buy some of it. The only foreign soda I've had is Guarana Antarctica.

I've found a site selling latin foods and drinks, been thinking of buying various latin soda's. (http://www.amigofoods.com)
Aaahhh you should totally try it. Its like Mountain Dew but a whole lot sweeter, that's the only way I can describe it, try it for yourself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back