• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
it's not THAT expensive... =P

Well just save up some money and you can probably afford it... eventually. XD

btw here's a clearer version of Zaraki's chart... it's the same page so I didn't lie about scanning stuff. lol I just cropped it so Photobucket wouldn't resize it:
Click to see...

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Yeah. Eventually. XD Haha, I also have to save up for college, ya know. XD

Ahahaha, dead last in Kido. As to be expected. ^__^ Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
THAT WOULD BE SCARY... Because I don't even think she'd try to kill anyone anyway... =P

BTW I'm going to college next school year (this coming fall, technically)

You do know you can get financial aid and stuff right? =P (and I don't think one book will make or break your funds!!!!!)

*Shot*

-Jared-

Years
THAT WOULD BE SCARY... Because I don't even think she'd try to kill anyone anyway... =P

BTW I'm going to college next school year (this coming fall, technically)

You do know you can get financial aid and stuff right? =P (and I don't think one book will make or break your funds!!!!!)

*Shot*

Haha, yeah, exactly. XD

I know, but I am living at home with my parents, rent free, and I need a job so I can start actually helping out with things that pop up (like, oh, the car accident I was in a few weeks ago? >__>)

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Well... I can't offer advice on a car accident. =P My dad handles those. XD
(mom doesn't drive and here in NYC ya gotta be 18 for a license...) lol

Maybe get a job babysitting or something? I personally don't because I suck handling kids. but lots of people do that for cash... and one payment will probably cover Color Bleach... XD

I should really get a job... I need to buy more volumes of Bleach...
Maybe over the summer. XD

-Jared-

Years
Actually, I have an application for Taco Bell that I am gonna take in this coming week, so I hope that one works out for me...it's hard though, because I live in a small town, and most places are cutting back hours instead of hiring...like the grocery store where we shop. I would love to work there because I know the people and I usually end up going there at least once a day. XD But they needed to cut back hours so they can stay afloat...T__T

I feel the need to post something about Bleach in this post as this is the Bleach fan club...XD How is the squad page coming along, minchan? XD

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
It's coming along. XD

You can take a look at it if you want... The link is in the first post, where you'd expect it. (Under squad 10... XD)

I've still got a bit of work to do though.

edit:
remember that pic of zaraki's chart?
i did another edit. =P
Just greyscaled and leveled it. For fun. XD (whenireallyshouldhavebeendoinghomework) oops. XD
click

EDIT:
The url was screwed up before because I accidentally messed it up when typing it... Then when I tried to edit it, it said that PC was down! That's stupid. D=

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
^
Wait... you only JUST got that???

I think I mentioned it a while ago, but I got that a while back. XD
Well until recently, I was kid of poor because I didn't do the allowance thing or have a job.
Plus, or maybe as a result, I don't go out and buy every chapter as it comes out.
Especially when I can get online for free. :p
Also, I have some new stats ready, so if you want to change mine to the new names, here are some stats to go with it:

Offense: 80
Defense:80
Mobility:100
Kido: 70
Intelligence: 80
Stamina: 100

That should put me at 510 total. I boosted my Stamina and Mobility to the max since I figured the whole dancing theme would kinda make that necessary. I also boosted my defense just a tad. If you think it's unnecessary, I understand. ^_^
Alright, that puts you on par with me, stat wise.
Doesn't seem real objectionable to me; unless someone else has a problem with it?

Here are some fixed-up BDCs.
ZamBFCBDC.png
ILPBFCBDC.png

Ahahaha, dead last in Kido. As to be expected. ^__^ Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0
Well I don't quite like that, since it's supposed to be part Spiritual Pressure too.
He's a beast, spiritual pressure wise. I would have liked it better if they had given him like 30 or 40 originally.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Grrrr, you sent me on a Wiki Walk. >_____< Darn you Ilpeh.
Bwuahahahahahaha!
Doesn't seem real objectionable to me; unless someone else has a problem with it?
Eh, I've become a lot more lax about the stats plus, you didn't put 100 intelligence ^^

Well I don't quite like that, since it's supposed to be part Spiritual Pressure too.
He's a beast, spiritual pressure wise. I would have liked it better if they had given him like 30 or 40 originally.
Yeah, I don't like that they bunched Kidou and Reiatsu together, since while they're related, they aren't the same thing.

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Seeing him using Kido would be like Inoue using Shun Shun Rika to kill somebody. :0
O_O
That has to be impossible, right?!

MANGA
Spoiler:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I know it's not really on topic but wouldn't have you lot wanted Orihime's power to have been developed a lot more. It might just be me but the basics of it seem a lot more interesting than Chad's. Perhaps Kubo wanted to keep her as the 99% useless character there to play the captured princess, meh.

-Jared-

Years

Yeesh, I thought you had 530 as a total or something...I feel it's a little bloated now. XD I hate to be a bother, but could Stamina and Defense be taken down by ten each? I don't think I should be on par with the Captain Commander. XD

Bwuahahahahahaha!

Yeah, I don't like that they bunched Kidou and Reiatsu together, since while they're related, they aren't the same thing.

Grrrrrrr. At least I love Tvtropes. XD

And yeah, they either should do just Kido or Reiatsu or have separate stats. It gives off a false impression of who the characters are. :/

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Yeesh, I thought you had 530 as a total or something...I feel it's a little bloated now. XD I hate to be a bother, but could Stamina and Defense be taken down by ten each? I don't think I should be on par with the Captain Commander. XD/
I think it was 520 before I changed the charts this time.
But sure, I can change it. It'll be up here soon, along with Graceful's.
Aizen is on par with Yamamoto, and Unohana is only like 20 points behind them. :p

I know it's not really on topic but wouldn't have you lot wanted Orihime's power to have been developed a lot more. It might just be me but the basics of it seem a lot more interesting than Chad's. Perhaps Kubo wanted to keep her as the 99% useless character there to play the captured princess, meh.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
O_O
That has to be impossible, right?!
After my own wikiwalk, I have decided that nothing is impossible.

Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
Oh, also,
Spoiler:

Grrrrrrr. At least I love Tvtropes. XD[/QUOTE]
Ah, TV Tropes.
Aizen is on par with Yamamoto, and Unohana is only like 20 points behind them. :p
You just compared Pikapal to Aizen.

-Jared-

Years
Orihime's are definitely the most interesting, being the first person to have been mentioned to have time related powers (and space AND time together, I wished Kubo elaborated more).
Oh, also,
Spoiler:

You just compared Pikapal to Aizen.

Yes, I would LOVE more explanation about Orihime's powers. -__- It kinda seems like Kubo started to really delve in there, but then just kinda...quit. ;-;

I feel...conflicted. >__>

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
I figure I'll post the stats I want now...

I'll change them around from what I requested before, because my "stamina" is lower than my "physical strength"... =/ (I'm strong but I don't have as much stamina as strength... They're kinda different. XD)

Anyway here's the updated stats:

Offense 100
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Kido 100 (THIS AIN'T CHANGIN'!!!)
Intelligence 90
Stamina 80
Total: 520
I know it LOOKS high but it's harder to lower things with the phys. strength to stamina switch... (I would have changed the stats around differently had there been no switch. LOL) I had to incorporate the ability to throw heavy items really far somehow and I did it in offense instead of "physical strength" because that category no longer exists.

...Just wondering, am I allowed multiples of 5 (that aren't multiples of 10) or not?

Just let me know *if* this is acceptable... I know it's probably a tad too high but...

Anyway let me know, and I'll come up with something. But let me decide what to lower, if anything has to be, okay? thanks. XD

Last edited:
Years
Offense: [80]
I'm quick at chasing down opponents and using my reflexes to attack multiple points at once. My style of wearing them down with constant attacks and combination of strategies, uses this heavily, but not enough to be inflexible.

Defense: [60]
Against fighting multiple opponents or a foe with a with greater skill, I mainly try to out think and out maneuver them. So don't really have the need to block, but I can if I'm forced to, my reflexes being my saving grace.

Mobility: [100]
I focus heavily on this, on my attacks, counterattacks, dodging and chasing down opponents. I also depend on this to make up for my low defenses.

Kidou / Reiatsu: [100]
My zanpaktou runs on this, so obviously it would be what I'm best at. I use Kido in battle alot as well, so that is just another valid reason.

Intelligence: [100]
I hang around Ilp and Arc, I refuse to be the stupid one, so this is also a given. If you must know more reasons why, (CoughILPCough) then I'll give you more information.

I studied psychology so I basically have a psychological warfare with my foe, breaking down everything they believe in and stand for until they lose the will to fight, or even live depending on how much I mess them up.

Again, I hang around Ilp so Science is a given, but mostly on thermodynamics and the effects my fire and smoke from it can be used to their fullest potential.

...move along, there is nothing else to see here. That you need to know about.

Stamina: [70]
I'm full of energy so I can fight for a long period of time. I can fight wounded, but I mostly depend more on my force of will and endurance in slug-fests (Long Battles with hit after hit being thrown.).

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
I figure I'll post the stats I want now...

I'll change them around from what I requested before, because my "stamina" is lower than my "physical strength"... =/ (I'm strong but I don't have as much stamina as strength... They're kinda different. XD)

Anyway here's the updated stats:

Offense 100
Defense 80
Mobility 70
Intelligence 90
Stamina 80
Total: 520
I know it LOOKS high but it's harder to lower things with the phys. strength to stamina switch... (I would have changed the stats around differently had there been no switch. LOL) I had to incorporate the ability to throw heavy items really far somehow and I did it in offense instead of "physical strength" because that category no longer exists.

...Just wondering, am I allowed multiples of 5 (that aren't multiples of 10) or not?

Just let me know *if* this is acceptable... I know it's probably a tad too high but...

Anyway let me know, and I'll come up with something. But let me decide what to lower, if anything has to be, okay? thanks. XD
I didn't think you had much defensive skills, other than Kido.
Quite a bit different from your chart in the other club. >.>
No, I don't like numbers to end in 5's. Too hard to do on the chart.

Offense: [80]
I'm quick at chasing down opponents and using my reflexes to attack multiple points at once. My style of wearing them down with constant attacks and combination of strategies, uses this heavily, but not enough to be inflexible.

Defense: [60]
Against fighting multiple opponents or a foe with a with greater skill, I mainly try to out think and out maneuver them. So don't really have the need to block, but I can if I'm forced to, my reflexes being my saving grace.

Mobility: [100]
I focus heavily on this, on my attacks, counterattacks, dodging and chasing down opponents. I also depend on this to make up for my low defenses.

Kidou / Reiatsu: [100]
My zanpaktou runs on this, so obviously it would be what I'm best at. I use Kido in battle alot as well, so that is just another valid reason.

Intelligence: [100]
I hang around Ilp and Arc, I refuse to be the stupid one, so this is also a given. If you must know more reasons why, (CoughILPCough) then I'll give you more information.

I studied psychology so I basically have a psychological warfare with my foe, breaking down everything they believe in and stand for until they lose the will to fight, or even live depending on how much I mess them up.

Again, I hang around Ilp so Science is a given, but mostly on thermodynamics and the effects my fire and smoke from it can be used to their fullest potential.

...move along, there is nothing else to see here. That you need to know about.

Stamina: [70]
I'm full of energy so I can fight for a long period of time. I can fight wounded, but I mostly depend more on my force of will and endurance in slug-fests (Long Battles with hit after hit being thrown.).
I guess this is alright since you're currently in the lead to become captain of Squad 2. xD
Hint: you should change the userbar in your signature.

MCBFCBDCLT.png

Last edited:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
^
Well it has to be higher than the other club because I'm a different rank. =P

Anyway...

Offense 100
Defense 70
Mobility 70
Intelligence 90
Stamina 80
Total: 510

or

Offense 100
Defense 70
Mobility 60
Intelligence 100
Stamina 80
Total: 510

How bout one of those? (BTW I would like 100 intel because I am a pretty analytical thinker and I usually formulate a plan to anything before really doing it... The only reason I have a 90 on the first request there is because ILP got mad at me before. =P I mean I don't care THAT much but... XD)

Actually I have one more way I *could* make my stats...

Offense 70
Defense 60
Mobility 50
Kido 199 (LOL)
Intelligence 80
Stamina 60
Total: 519
(Okay that one was just a joke... sorry. XD) But I don't suppose you can make me one like that for fun? Not as official but... Hahahahaha I'm sorry. I just think kido is awesome and stuff so... yeah... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back