• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Shiny Gold Sigma

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
How do you get hidden ability pokemons?

*In Ecruteak city ->Tracy keep apearing even after beating him (Fog badge)
A. I'll check this. He has to appear, in fact, after beating Morty.
Q2. I meant when you beat Tracy, try go to a building or Poke Centre, you'll find him standing again next to the gym!

*Many grunts of Team Rocket do not fight during "Radio Tower arc", as in underground 2 grunts next to switches, 1 at the end when you exit to the 1F commercial center... Also in the 2nd 3rd floor of Radio tower 2 grunts do not fight.
A. I'll see this, If you could tell me whom exactly are you referring to watch this carefully.
Q2. Sorry, I cannot remember and I do not have a save file from that time!

*Whirl Island: Lugia whereabout, there is a specific place where the player will be stuck forever, till he has Dig move or escape rope. (between the double cascades)
A. I'll check this. Could you help me and tell me how is this happened to you? I can't see this (?)
Q2. I didn't refer to the same spot where Lugia is standing, but in other place within the dungeon, as far as I remember it was in the right corner of map, a small waterfall, the first one was wider, the second one splits on two, you get stuck when climb it in tight standing floor.

* Tin Tower: upper floors (2nd-3rd), the player can go through the black walls.
A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this.
Q3. It is not a big deal, because the player won't get stuck or anything!

*Maganium (2nd evolution of Chikorita) does not appear, posibility of lack of sprite?
A. Are you sure? Mine looks fine, I'll check this. Sure?
Q2. Not in Pokedex, but during battle!

*After chosing "Silver" from rival's name list, he remains "???"
A. Did you know his real name or you want to lie? hahaha
Q2. LOL, come on why would I lie! I didn't want to give him a name, so I selected "Silver" from the recommended list, however, He remained ??? in the entire process of the game ahhahaha.

Thank you very much for this entertainment! Looking forward for the rest of the game play!

Yeah thanks, I fix all of that, check out latest version from Button Play at Facebook.

In Silph, when I want to go back using an elevator, I exit from it and... There's a battleground or something like that and I can't return anywhere else, so my character is trapped there,.

Yeah sometime that happens, but you just need to return and enter to the elevator by a side, not in front, the player will enter by him/herself.

WITNEY IS TOO STRONG, THAT SYLVEON IS TOO HARD WITH LUSTER PURGE OMG

I'll take this into account, but anyways, Whitney is suppose to be strong.

Reactions: Del
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Hi, first of all, i love this hack! congratuations ;)

second, i have a problem and need help please!!! When i go to talk to Morty in Euatreak City to fix the ghostbuster the screen goes black exactly when the fight is starting

Anyone know what can i do?? Thanks!!

(sorry for my english)

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
-So...I Have All 16 Badges And Beat The E4 Twice Then I Went To Do The Celebi Event And I Have The GS Ball But Kurt Won't Take It. He Keeps Saying He's Busy. I Talked To The Shrine And Nothing Happens...What Do I Do Now???

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
-So...I Have All 16 Badges And Beat The E4 Twice Then I Went To Do The Celebi Event And I Have The GS Ball But Kurt Won't Take It. He Keeps Saying He's Busy. I Talked To The Shrine And Nothing Happens...What Do I Do Now???

Walk a lot between Illex Forest and Azalea Town, that should do the trick.

Years
Thanks,btw can you add more regions like Kalos or Unova

Thanks! And no sorry, three regions is more than enough.

Hi, first of all, i love this hack! congratuations ;)

second, i have a problem and need help please!!! When i go to talk to Morty in Euatreak City to fix the ghostbuster the screen goes black exactly when the fight is starting

Anyone know what can i do?? Thanks!!

(sorry for my english)

Thanks! Download latest version!

so far im loving the artwork tht was added and the older gen and 7 gen sprites are looking great ;o;

Thanks! Credits to all of the contributors here.

Change your time to a past hour and try again, or walk like A LOT.

Walk a lot between Illex Forest and Azalea Town, that should do the trick.

Exactly.

nemesish

Azure Trainer
Years
So, I´m at that point (According to the PDF) where you have to beat May to get the Ghostfinder, but instead she gives me an item called "Pokeathlon".
Went to find morty (thought the item was just renamed) at the Burned tower but he was not there, went to the gym and unknowingly triggered his rematch (saving before facing him) after beating him he say something about wanting to be worthy of facing Ho-oh but he doesn´t fixes or does something to my item.

What can I do to get through the ghosts at Cerulean/Lavender?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Dec 9, 2021
The download link to the rom on your site is dead. This one works fine though.

Years
  • Seen Nov 26, 2023
So, I´m at that point (According to the PDF) where you have to beat May to get the Ghostfinder, but instead she gives me an item called "Pokeathlon".
Went to find morty (thought the item was just renamed) at the Burned tower but he was not there, went to the gym and unknowingly triggered his rematch (saving before facing him) after beating him he say something about wanting to be worthy of facing Ho-oh but he doesn´t fixes or does something to my item.

What can I do to get through the ghosts at Cerulean/Lavender?

Go to Silph Co. top floor, you will get ghostfinder there. After that, go to the Burned tower, defeat Morty and he will upgrade the ghostfinder.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 14, 2022
I was having a lot of fun but my game broke after team rocket stole my pokemon, oh well. Thanks for making this, I enjoyed it a lot!

DIEHARDSWAGGER

Sage Of Six Paths
Years
-How Do You Change Rotom's Forms??? And Will You Be Updating The Moves And Movesets Of Pokemon After 3rd Gen Cause Most If Not All Don't Have Legit Movesets And There's No Way To Change The Ones You Indexed Into The Game.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 27, 2017
Hi mate,thanks for this great hack.My favorite pokemon is Gardevoir.But Gardevoir's mega is not working correctly.I have 67 lvl Gardevoir and its special atk is 215 but mega gardevoir's sp atk is 136.

Attachments

• gardevoir.png
    gardevoir.png
    113.1 KB · Views: 10
  • gardevoir mega.png
    gardevoir mega.png
    114.5 KB · Views: 8
Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2023
Hi, I wonder if not a way to increase the box of the pc to deposit more pokemons?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
I have run into an issue with this new update
If you catch a shiny pokemon it does not actually capture the pokemon. I have enough room in my party and as well it doesn't go to the PC either. Kinda ironic for this game.

blitz_2k

Kabe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 16, 2024
Estaria bueno su pudieras hacer que los ataques de los pokemon se dividieran en fisicos/especiales de acuerdo a como son en 4ta gen en adelante tal como te mencionaron antes y que en otros hacks de esta pagina hicieron tambien.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 12, 2018
This is so unnacurate. Get the latest version on Facebook webpage.

Well I'm running 12.5 which is latest version and it does not work. I throw a PokeBall at the pokemon and doesn't even say it transferred to PC. And does not show up in party. But in Pokedex appears as caught.

Years
Well I'm running 12.5 which is latest version and it does not work. I throw a PokeBall at the pokemon and doesn't even say it transferred to PC. And does not show up in party. But in Pokedex appears as caught.

Estaria bueno su pudieras hacer que los ataques de los pokemon se dividieran en fisicos/especiales de acuerdo a como son en 4ta gen en adelante tal como te mencionaron antes y que en otros hacks de esta pagina hicieron tambien.

Estaría bueno que revisaras bien el juego, porque eso ya está hecho. Saludos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back