• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Ooh, too bad that was two days ago because I was busy and didn't log on... Oh well. I don't know if I know him well enough to say something significant anyway... other than that he's managing this fanclub/group really well, and for a long time, too. :)
*ego inflated just a bit*
Thank you :P

Because I haaaateeee drawing those kimonos >:U
This looks better on her, IMO.
Hmm, I think the socks should have been a bit shorter. More skin 8D
What me to link to it in the fan art section?

Ok everyone. Idk why I agreed to this, lol, butI was convinced to do a video blog of my responses to the chapters each week. So, I figured, hey, here we go, new chapter today, let's do this. XD SO yeah, let me know what you think, if I should continue or not, any tips or suggestions, anything!

I think you did alright for your first vlog. :)
But I'd recommend less flies and more use of Tollkishima. :p
I don't like making vlogs as much as typing out thoughts, personally.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I'm not really a fan of manga vlogs that only talk about a series page by page, id suggest trying to get the review down to 2 and a half minutes just covering the key stuff. Also if you're planning to do these weekly I'd add a little intro or something.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I'm a sucker for sob stories and thigh high socks
*High fives*

So... Rukia in thigh high socks?
CHALLENGE ACCEPTED.

ib21wJVRwz1ytg.png
Ahaha, win.
Ok everyone. Idk why I agreed to this, lol, butI was convinced to do a video blog of my responses to the chapters each week. So, I figured, hey, here we go, new chapter today, let's do this. XD SO yeah, let me know what you think, if I should continue or not, any tips or suggestions, anything!

I like it, especially since you brought up points I didn't think about (like if Kenpachi was fighting).
Hmm, I think the socks should have been a bit shorter. More skin 8D
iirc, the ratio of Skirt:Skin:Sock (above the knee) is 4-1-2.5 *Cough*

I'm not really a fan of manga vlogs that only talk about a series page by page, id suggest trying to get the review down to 2 and a half minutes just covering the key stuff. Also if you're planning to do these weekly I'd add a little intro or something.
I agree with an intro, it'd look very nice.

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
I like it, especially since you brought up points I didn't think about (like if Kenpachi was fighting).

iirc, the ratio of Skirt:Skin:Sock (above the knee) is 4:1:2.5 *Cough*

I agree with an intro, it'd look very nice.

You have a bit of Aipom stuck in your post. xD

Ok, I see what you mean. I kinda wanted to record my first reactions to each page, but I couldn't make myself wait to read the chapter, XD. So, what kinda of intro are you talking about? I've never even seen any manga vlogs (I guess I should go look, lol) but what would you suggest?

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
That reminds me, I always wanted to count the times Inoue says 'kurosaki-kun' in each arc but never got to do it. D;

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
The fact that she started to wear thigh highs is enough for me but if you want more she also ate some doughnuts, had an amusing conversation with Riruka, jumped out of her school window and if I recall got totally brushed off by Ichigo rigt at the beginning of the arc. D:. Oh, didn't she power up a bit as well? Kubo won't use her for anything other than healing wounds so I doubt that will matter anyway.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Well, we've got to see some action with her at some point.

Maybe Kubo doesn't like the powers he gave her? :V
Those little pixie things are rather weird, if I may say so. I wouldn't blame him if he started regretting having them.

Though, maybe he's saving her for some awesome battle in the future.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
I don't think it's just my fanboyism saying this but I think Orihime's "Shun Shun Rikka" is one of the more interesting abilities in the show. I guess Bleach has always been a bit my spiritual pressure is greater than yours therefore I win or.....
Spoiler:

so she gets overlooked but even as it is now it's interesting and has probably the most room for development. I mean even Aizen kidnapped her as he was interested in her powers, he didn't take anyone else...I remember he said something like she could erase stuff out of existence because it's time/space whatever. Well I'm here I might as well say I can't wait to see Shiten Koshun animated.

Truality

Left for good
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Poor -hime. I'm sure she's been asking for an improvement but a certain mangaka always turned her down.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
You have a bit of Aipom stuck in your post. xD
what, where?
That reminds me, I always wanted to count the times Inoue says 'kurosaki-kun' in each arc but never got to do it. D;
Aha.
The fact that she started to wear thigh highs is enough for me but if you want more she also ate some doughnuts, had an amusing conversation with Riruka, jumped out of her school window and if I recall got totally brushed off by Ichigo rigt at the beginning of the arc. D:. Oh, didn't she power up a bit as well? Kubo won't use her for anything other than healing wounds so I doubt that will matter anyway.
yyyyyyyyup
I don't think it's just my fanboyism saying this but I think Orihime's "Shun Shun Rikka" is one of the more interesting abilities in the show. I guess Bleach has always been a bit my spiritual pressure is greater than yours therefore I win or.....
Spoiler:

so she gets overlooked but even as it is now it's interesting and has probably the most room for development. I mean even Aizen kidnapped her as he was interested in her powers, he didn't take anyone else...I remember he said something like she could erase stuff out of existence because it's time/space whatever. Well I'm here I might as well say I can't wait to see Shiten Koshun animated.
I also really like her "healing powers". The ability to reverse Time and Space in an area? So cool. Hell, Aizen himself says "she can be more powerful than God" (or something like that). She could actually have been one of the people to beat Aizen (the list having been Yamamoto, Shinji, Urahara, Isshin, Ichigo...)

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
It has been established several times that she's quite good at karate, too.
Together with her ability, she should be quite a powerful fighter.

I'm really hoping he's just saving it for a super awesome battle, and not trolling bigger than usual :P

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Or it ends up Ichiruki and she goes yandere and erases them both out of history....Of course her power to reject can also be used to create if she gets emotional enough so she creates a new Ichigo (or harem of Ichigo's) for herself to keep.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
...I don't think she can "create", only "reverse" or "reject." xP I like, though, that Kubo at least gave her SOMETHING new, with her barrier explosion. ^__^

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Barrier explosion? :O

Well, she can revert his death, that's for sure.
But I think she's conveniently not the type of person who'd either go psycho or vengeful, nor create "clones" if she could xD

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
She hasn't been able to create anything but I think inside her barrier she could do pretty much anything, remember she is manipulating the time and space there.

But I think she's conveniently not the type of person who'd either go psycho or vengeful, nor create "clones" if she could xD

Really? I think she's mentally unstable and could snap at any moment, I've thought that from right at the beginning actually.

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
But as Aizen said (if you can trust his words), her power is to revert things, think a huge real life Ctrl Z. If she could also create things that don't exist, or duplicate existing things, we would probably know by now.

Her main "attack" is as far as I can tell that slicing thing.
But she should just as well be capable of "reverting" a human being's existence.
It's a shame she didn't do it on the Hogyoku like she said she would.

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
But.... Orihime did get a power up....
Spoiler:

What's with the Orihime-bashing, every show needs/has a character like her. Heck, she is more useful then most of them.
I'll admit, it hit rock bottom during the whole "I'm gonna voluntary kidnap you to Hueco Mundo". For the rest she has been decent character.

Speaking of thigh high socks; does anyone here knows NEEDLESS? Plenty of those in this (ongoing) manga/ (finished) anime. Among other things. :P
High fan service.

Seriously, hands up if you don't wear glasses.
Otherwise I might see a pattern here.

Tru said:
I always wanted to count the times Inoue says 'kurosaki-kun' in each arc

Good excuse to rewatch awesomeness.

Edit:
My internet died, and when it came back and this was posted, there were over 9000 new posts.
So forgive me if things seem double or were already said. I'm not using delete dammit!

-Lapras- said:
Nope, but you can have a coloured double page bikini spread with Rangiku.

I second that.
U sure you are a girl?

Pstick said:
But as Aizen said (if you can trust his words), her power is to revert things, think a huge real life Ctrl Z. If she could also create things that don't exist, or duplicate existing things, we would probably know by now.

Have you forgotten? The guy created Tsukishima. Anything can troll us happen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back