• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

pokemonranger109

Jirachi Know-It-All From Birth
Years
uh srry RNC but im syphoning off my neighbors protected web they said i could use but my original ds wont let me connect to a protected 1 so vm or pm the 4th gen game of urs friend code and i do have pokemon ranch for we i might give u the phion if i can get it soon so send me ur friend code and ill give u mine but im heaing 2 bed i a bit so u might want to pm me it and ill reply with mine

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
What day is it where you are?

Zeus
It just turned Monday for me 30 minutes ago!!
uh srry RNC but im syphoning off my neighbors protected web they said i could use but my original ds wont let me connect to a protected 1 so vm or pm the 4th gen game of urs friend code and i do have pokemon ranch for we i might give u the phion if i can get it soon so send me ur friend code and ill give u mine but im heaing 2 bed i a bit so u might want to pm me it and ill reply with mine

My fc is in my sig, the 1st pearl one, what is yours?? If you not have time we can possible do it tomorrow!! :)

Back