• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
Ai, lol good.. cuz Combusken n co. need their EVs ...
im goin up against Winona soon, and my team cant beat down flyers...
mmost are neutral or weak (Combusken, Machoke, Trapinch) XD
Well, im gunna have 2 catch all new pkmn.. and hope i get a adamant trapinch (WHich would be kick-***) and he would be doing devestating amounts of dmg. nevertheless, my team isn't too good, they suck against waters, flyers and some other type i cannot think up of right now XD
nevertheless, when whould i try and evolve my seadra?

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update: 3900 Scythers ressetted for, no shinies. I've seen some hecka-good AVs so far, especially one Lonely Scyther, it had 76 attack points at level 25!

Hoping for a Lonely, Adamant, or Naughty Scyther, yay Attack IVs!

<I>Kobra<I>

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
Years
i was up most of last night hunting for my shiny spinda
about 3200 seen.

Edit: how come my sceptile isn't added to the pokedex on the first page

Last edited:

willypiggy

パンケーキ! Yum!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 3, 2010
Yay, Shiny Leganderies, I won't dissapoint you!
Spent a whole day yesterday looking for that damn smeargle (No joke, I only played diamond for about 30mins and I was huting for about 7 hours :() I am just soooo unlucky!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 22, 2014
dont double post!

any way introducing................. bob the shiny digglet ta-da!!!! took me ages i saw about 3000 digglets!

Years
ok willypiggy
anyway you think you are unlucky well think again try getting a shiny that you cant capture that is right it happend to me i am sring for a shiny treecko in my emerald and well less than 75 a shiny zigzagoon pops up
i wonder how many shiny poochyena/zigzagoons poped up with metal mario i bet alot

Ullion

Years
pokebryce ahs been a member loooong before you, if you havnt noticed he ahs always had a SHC card, he was just away for a while...
nevertheless, im getting theyu emerald slowly but surely... XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well I'VE been hunting for the shiny squirtle for about.....*checks calender* one week tomorrow, and i still haven't found it. but i know it'll show up soon, i can feel it!! i hunt for about an average of 4 hours a day (about 8-9 on weekends) only stopping to go to the bathroom or fix myself something to eat. but i realllllly want that shiny blastoise tho, and im not gonna stop SRing.

Wish me luck!!

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
Years
Well, I just noticed that I still haven't caught both Snorlax on my FR game :) I don't want to go for a shiny Molres because I feel that I have too many shiny flying types(Charizard, Rayquaza, Skarmory, and Pelipper), and I'd rather not go for Mewtwo, I don't know why, but I'd like my next legendary shiny to be Latias. So, I'll be soft resetting for Snorlax on FR. I don't even know if I'll be able to start to SR for it today because I have WAY too much h/w.

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
well, i remember there used to be talk of an SHC website.....so what's been going on with that? is someone going to make it or.....?

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
I'd make a SHC Website if I felt like it, I got the hook-ups for it. The only thing is that there's no need for one, we can discuss all we need to in this topic, and entire website would be a waste...

Update: No new shiny, cause I haven't even hunted >.<

<I>Kobra<I>

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
Years
My Shiney Eevee mission complete Ive seen 1276 Eevees! WOOT!!! It was hard I fineally found it at my friends house heres the story or I should say an Anecdote^_^:

My friend n I were assigned this project in Family Studies about fruits n veggies(pretty lame huh) and soo we decided that both of us go to his house soo as usuall I was slacking off not really doing my work n then I was looking at a Carrot n what is its nutrition then when I looked at my game I screamed " OH WOW FINEALLY WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO HEY ANGELO LOOK AT THIS WOOT I FINEALLY GOT MY SHINEY EEVEE!!!"

Sooo well there you go my Shiney Eevee is miiiiiiiine/ I cant w8 until D/P to evolve it into a shiney Vineon^_^.

EDIT: My Eevee iz a female -.- i was hoping 4 a male but oh well^_^!

Last edited:

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
True that at the moment we don't really need a website, and as for the Members List and the Shiny Pokedex, well Aaron and SkinnyGreenMan are the only people who can edit their post to update and neither are on very much lately. Sad but true. :(

Anyway I've gone and gotten tired of the handhelds... so I'm playing Pokemon XD: GoD from the begining again. I hope to find a shiny of course.

Ullion

Years
Well, I just noticed that I still haven't caught both Snorlax on my FR game :) I don't want to go for a shiny Molres because I feel that I have too many shiny flying types(Charizard, Rayquaza, Skarmory, and Pelipper), and I'd rather not go for Mewtwo, I don't know why, but I'd like my next legendary shiny to be Latias. So, I'll be soft resetting for Snorlax on FR. I don't even know if I'll be able to start to SR for it today because I have WAY too much h/w.

You don't have a shiny skarmory, do you? -.^
Anyways, i don't see the complete need for the site yet, the only thing here like LDD mentioned that needs 2 be updated would be the shinydex and the members list. lol >.> (i don't think im even on the list yet..) lmfao.. well ye gl all
P.S. TPP, you rele like the shiny water starters don't you? -_-

King Kobra

Shiny Giratina pwns you
Years
Update: 3960 Seen, none Shiny...

I'm planning on doing some hunting in Art Class, seeing as I'm two weeks ahead of the class so I have two weeks of lull-time. ^_^

I dunno what Shiny to go for after Scyther, because I think I'm getting close to wrapping it up and finding it! I'm thinking something I can reset for as fast as Scyther, but not in FireRed, because I want to beat the Elite Four (still haven't beaten Blain because I've been sitting in the Game Corner exchange trying for Scyther). I think I'll go for Rayquaza, because I haven't caught it in hopes of having it Shiny eventually.

Any ideas?

<I>Kobra<I>

Back