• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Soulja Boy

AFCBrandon
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 7, 2021
I would like to play this game because it sounds good but i download the file and it gives me a ips file and i try to patch it on ruby and when i do it just leaves me at a blank white screen

HyperKiller

What if..?
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 26, 2023
This game is exellent to the extreme! also,i think you forgotten quilshark in the hidden evolutions. and can someone tell me what to do after beating the monstrous winona and veracity?

Years
  • Seen Mar 10, 2016
The emulator save 128k flash thingie fixed it :)

Is EVERYONE having the ditto problem?

Volcanix769

Known as the Quilava Guy!
Years
I'm currently at Famine's Desert where the Former Chefs are. I have been training my Pokemon a lot so I can progress easier in this hack, this is my team:
Baltoy LV. 33 Psybeam/AncientPower/Self Destruct/Sand Tomb
Qwilshark LV 34 Surf/Shock Wave/Spikes/Headbutt
Breloom LV 34 Ice Punch/Mach Punch/Mega Drain/Leech Seed
SecretEgg LV 30 Softboiled/Egg Bomb/Tackle/Leech Life
Trapinch LV 32 Bite/Sand Attack/Faint Attack/Sand Tomb
Swellow LV 33 Wing Attack/Peck/Endeavor/Quick Attack

Years
This game is exellent to the extreme! also,i think you forgotten quilshark in the hidden evolutions. and can someone tell me what to do after beating the monstrous winona and veracity?

After beating Veracity, you have to go east and explore the strange cave with those strange Pokémon. There is an exit that will drive you to Lilycove City.

The Ditto thing has only happened to me, or have there been more people with the same problem? I have also found another weird thing... After getting HM 02 (Fly) and getting the badge that allows me to Fly, I fly to Lilycove. But now, I can't fly to the place where the dragons are. Is this supposed to be that way or not?

Sorry for my bad English.

Years
as far as I can tell, the only way back to fort draco after leaving it is one passageway in victory road, jumping off a ledge and going through an opening leads you back in. if you don't have access to victory road, though, I don't know...it really is aggravating, not being able to fly back to places. I get so sick of going the long way.

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2013
I'm currently at Famine's Desert where the Former Chefs are. I have been training my Pokemon a lot so I can progress easier in this hack, this is my team:

man i dont see a gigawolf(that iz the 3rd evo for poochy rite? been too long) thatz probably the most valuable member to ur team u could make... it killz sooooo many of the pokez u run into... itz awesum... imo

I just started playing this hack last night, and it's fantastic! I named my MysteryEgg Roger, and Roger is amazing~ I'm currently training before going to Dewford, and my team as of right now is:
Magikarp; lv. 12; female
Hikari (Pikachu); lv. 17; female
Dradel (Baltoy); lv. 20
Nuzzle (Nuzleaf); lv. 18; female
Alaric (Swellow); lv. 22; male
Roger (MysteryEgg); lv. 17.

Roger lieks to Tacklespam things~

EDIT: Played a bit more, got stuck on the sub the first time around, figured it out, now heading towards Mauville. Current team status:
Roger (MysteryEgg) lv. 26; Demon Horn
-Tackle, Softboiled, Leech Life, Egg Bomb
Dradel (Baltoy) lv. 22; Leftovers
-Confusion, Psybeam, Rock Tomb, Sand Tomb
Hikari (Pikachu) Female, lv. 25; Kilin Horn
-Thundershock, Quick Attack, Slam, Thunder Wave
Nuzzle (Nuzleafe) Female; lv. 22; Gamble Fish
-Cut, Nature Power, Ice Punch, Grasswhistle
Alaric (Swellow) Male; Lv. 26; Anadrin Talon
-Peck, Wing Attack, Focus Energy, Quick Attack
Epicness (Gyarados) Female; lv. 26
-Surf, Bite, Tackle, Draco Fury

I was actually quite lazy with Epicness and just edited it so that Magikarp can learn Surf CX I didn't wanna catch anything else to use for my water type and leveling her was just taking too long. I've never used a Gyarados before though, so I wanted to for this game.
Also, WHAT ARE THE BROKEN HEARTS FOR?? I have two, and I'm dying to know why they aren't used for anything from what I can tell. (Idk, maybe this question has already been answered, but I haven't read all of the posts yet. Although I do intend to, so that I may find out what the BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR! DX)

thereza dude who collectz them... i think therez 50 in all i cant remember where hez at but if u talk to everyone ofcourse ull find him

Last edited:
Years

As you go on you'll see that Swellow main use will be to Endeavor the opponent, die, and let his partners win the battle (and gain the experience) I also have Swellow in my team, and that's what's happening... My team is not very original:

Dragoone (Lv 60)
Claydol (Lv 58)
X32763 (Lv 59)
Unown (Lv 57)
Swellow (Lv 59)
Roclobster (Lv 58)

Last edited:
Years
WHAT ARE THE BROKEN HEARTS FOR??

Once you collect at least ten, you can give them to a guy that collects them to get a special item which lets you get a legendary.

i cant find the download link, the only one i see is the one with the interview?

That's it - it's a .zip file (or something similar to that) with the IPS, achievement list, and the interview. You just need to get the Ruby ROM separately and patch the game.

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
Years
sorry for my nooblieness, i normally stick to the handheld pokemons lol. how do i patch it?(i just downloaded ruby and it plays in visualboy advance)

edit* well i tried the lunar ips patching thing and it just gives me a white screen...

Last edited:

ROBO-BOY

The Monkey Man
Years
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP ME PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

In Necroplois, when I reach the last room, It won't let me do anything! Is that supposed to happen? If so, how long does it go on for? plz answer!!! HELP!

Years
  • Seen Sep 3, 2012
In Necroplois, when I reach the last room, It won't let me do anything! Is that supposed to happen? If so, how long does it go on for? plz answer!!! HELP!

When this happened to me I had to switch back to the old version to beat that room, then switch back after I was past that part.

Years
In the Shipwreck, when looking for the item the weird guy asked me to bring him, is it necessary to use Dive? Because when Diving, and getting to the rooms where something shines, I press A where the light came from, and I didn't get anything...

EDIT: Ok, nothing, the keys weren't were the lights were, but they were hidden in the rooms. I have got that Odd item.

EDIT2: I have a question. When Brandon and May say they are ready to ascend to a higher plane of existance, JONATHON LIVINGSTONE SEAGULL-style, and that we'll speak about the main's character past, where do I have to go?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
A quick question for anyone available, at what level, or through what method, does Steelix evolve into Diamandix

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
A quick question for anyone available, at what level, or through what method, does Steelix evolve into Diamandix
i dont believe there is a pokemon called Diamandix on this rom hack
However i might be misktaken
EDIT:1:Ignore that it does exist i would try to level it up and give it stones

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 1, 2017
i dont believe there is a pokemon called Diamandix on this rom hack
However i might be misktaken
EDIT:1:Ignore that it does exist i would try to level it up and give it stones

I've tried levelling it up to about 73 or so, I doubt going higher will help so I was hoping for some kind of confirmation.

Also, one of the quiz machines in the necropolis says I've already completed it, the third one, after games and music. Does anyone have idea how to fix this bug?

SevenShirokami

Cosmo of Light and Dark
Years
thereza dude who collectz them... i think therez 50 in all i cant remember where hez at but if u talk to everyone ofcourse ull find him

Yeah, I figured that out already. I beat the game yesterday (although I did spend a few hours searching for Landon and May before I realized that I accidentally activated that event waaaay before beating the storyline.)

This was totally the most entertaining hack I've ever played!
Now if only I could find out why the main character has amnesia... *sighs sadly*

D3r Schatten

shiny collector
Years
so again guys, why do i keep getting a whitescreen when i open the patched file? ive tried multiple times and with different ips programs. please help i reallly want to play this game it sounds awesome

Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2023
so again guys, why do i keep getting a whitescreen when i open the patched file? ive tried multiple times and with different ips programs. please help i reallly want to play this game it sounds awesome
use Visual gameboy one and go into options and into emulator and change the save type to 128k

Back