• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chrono Cross [Videos~]

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
So, as I promised, with a new year comes a new LP. :) This will be a bliiind run of this game (After this episode. I did a practice file up to where you get Kid and then stopped. Didn't get that far in this loooooooooong episode but eh whatever.)

I wanted to play this game for a while... I had only watched my sister play it. Never got a chance to do so myself. But now I have the chance, and decided for the halibut to do an LP as I do. First episode was severely laggy... even in game so the video is probably horrid. D: But I will hopefully have better quality in the next episode.

Though I am in love with Poshul. Cutest. Puppy-thing. Ever.

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Episode 2. I seriously have no idea what's going on still... like... AT. ALL.

Spoiler:

Also, I may have to ask Fabio to put a language warning on the thread title.... A few things have slipped....

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
S'been too long... I spent 40 minutes kinda being lost and astounded. XD yay for unintentional may as well be fillerrrr~

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
ffff I need to stop getting distracted.... Next thursday, I will do an episode with a guest narrator. Maybe that'll be five. idk. We'll see.

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
ohgofohgod Fabio please don't kill me for this.... I mean it hasn't been two months and I am the creator but still.... Paranoid~

Anywho I finally got back to this crap.... Stupid thing lost the second half so yeah... >:C Not happy bout it at all...

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Ok so I am still learning the new program... but I think I know how to avoid ALL the problems that showed here (cursor, audio lag for a while, video skips between where the recorder decided to separate bits...)

SO episode 7 should be normal, but here is 6 WITH SO MANY ISSUES

Spoiler:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Ok, new episode time! This one with a guest narrator. My good friend Craften!

And I swear to bajeebus or whoever I need to that we are saying "buck" and not the eff word... I understand if it's thread closing though....

Spoiler:

Back