• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A question about tampering Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

pichuspark

looooooooooooooool :3
Years
On the Pokemon tournament guidelines, they say that when you transfer a tampered Pokemon to your game, you'll be disqualified. How do you tamper Pokemon, exactly? Since I plan on using my Pokemon Diamond team for a tournament and I did use an Action Replay to get Rare Candies to level up my Pokemon as well as all of the TMs to teach to my Pokemon. Does that count as tampering?

Peeeka Chooo

~ Little Monster ~
Years
Tampered just means that the Pokemon's not legit . Usually, the tournament official will like, check if your Pokemon are legit . An example of a tampered Pokemon would be a Spiritomb with Wonder Guard . ( i think ) O___O.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
What you did is "legal" since a pokemon could normally have that happen to them if you did extensive trading and whatnot.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Basically by "tampered" they mean that the Pokemon does stuff it shouldn't, like have impossible stats or moves/abilities it should never have and that sort of thing. Rare Candies would be perfectly legit, so long as you didn't use the AR to get some Pokemon with 999 in each stat. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back