• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DS-Styled 64x64 Quality Organized Trainer Sprite Resource

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I really hope these sprites are OK. The upper part of Kyouhei's hair is missing due to complications. I was unable to fit him into 64x64 without that little trim but Mei is fine. Hope u will accept them or either edit them on my behalf.

fctmzb.jpg
dc4oew.jpg

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
I really hope this Hugh is OK. If it needs editing, please inform me or either edit them on my behalf.

hugh_64x64_by_thepokemonfusionist-d5cc0i0.png

Years
  • Age 24
  • =/
  • Seen Feb 12, 2013
Hi, Bugsy appeared!
Feel free to edit him, just bored and post him. :)
picture.php

-----

I have B/W Iris for you!
Tell me if she's too small. :)
Feel free to edit her.
picture.php

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2014
I really hope these sprites are OK. The upper part of Kyouhei's hair is missing due to complications. I was unable to fit him into 64x64 without that little trim but Mei is fine. Hope u will accept them or either edit them on my behalf.

fctmzb.jpg
dc4oew.jpg

Sure I guess I'll edit them.

And Also to James, quality over quantity. I submit at least 1 sprite every week, but I make sure it looks good. No cheap shortcuts. If you work too fast you will overlook a lot of things. For example, your Roxie sprite wasn't exactly the easiest thing to look at. Especially the pallette you chose for the second version.

Or maybe it's because Chaos Rush contributed and approves of this thread. IDK.
Hi, Bugsy appeared!
Feel free to edit him, just bored and post him. :)
picture.php

-----

I have B/W Iris for you!
Tell me if she's too small. :)
Feel free to edit her.
picture.php
I can't see them? :( did you delete them from the post?
EDIT: NVM Got em. Will add them tomorrow prolly after work.

Last edited:
Years
I actually have a Leaf Sprite you could use as a resource. Not mine but I someone on dA made some Gen IV/V Style sprites and this is the best looking one for Leaf.

Leaf_zpsbf8ab1b1.png

Too bad I can't find one that is 64x64 though. This one is 80x80.
Credits go to Flamejow of dA for making this sprite.

Years
I actually have a Leaf Sprite you could use as a resource. Not mine but I someone on dA made some Gen IV/V Style sprites and this is the best looking one for Leaf.

Leaf_zpsbf8ab1b1.png

Too bad I can't find one that is 64x64 though. This one is 80x80.
Credits go to Flamejow of dA for making this sprite.

Please do not revive month old threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back