• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emblem master-list / request thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbo_Dee

DisrespectDead
Years
This is a very interesting concept actually. I've never seen it used on any other forums, albeit I am only really active on one other site on the whole internet!

Personally, I like the look of that stalker one. It's got passion, dedication, obsession. So, if anyone has a room with a window facing onto a dark, foreboding garden, preferably with a rugged tree somewhere nearby, then I suggest closing your curtains at night.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't know whether or not I'm qualified for the "PC IS MY LIFE" emblem.
I'm on here almost all the time and at a weird time for my timezone. It's the only chance I can get on my computer since I share it with 3 other people but I'm always staying up past 2am, 3am and even 4am on PC and sometimes later. It's 6:41AM now as typing this and I'm still up on PC. So I think I should get one.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't know whether or not I'm qualified for the "PC IS MY LIFE" emblem.
I'm on here almost all the time and at a weird time for my timezone. It's the only chance I can get on my computer since I share it with 3 other people but I'm always staying up past 2am, 3am and even 4am on PC and sometimes later. It's 6:41AM now as typing this and I'm still up on PC. So I think I should get one.

Sorry but it's not requestable, nor can you suggest you're fit for it. :( However maybe we'll notice that you are fit for it at a later point, but yeah you can't directly suggest/ask for it in this way unfortunately.

Treecko

Years
Ok understandable, sorry about that.

Edit: Forgot I have a question, I got an emblem some time back that says "I Gave You a Cookie, but..
I eated it. " what's that one for and why did I get it?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Hello (again), I don't know if this is allowed but is my profile colors catchy enough to get the 'Profile Designer' emblem?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Hello (again), I don't know if this is allowed but is my profile colors catchy enough to get the 'Profile Designer' emblem?

Again, that emblem is unrequestable. Plus it is also very bright on the eyes, especially on lighter and really dark themes. Only ask for those in the first post that are listed as requestable please!

@AWSquared: That's an ego emblem, given to you by a certain staff member - as to who I'm not allowed to say. ;)

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
Years
Question:
If I make a new account, can I get like 20 of my emblems transferred to that account? I don't want to use this username anymore.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Yeah that's totally allowed, just PM pretty much any staff member. I'd be happy to get them transferred over for you if you PM me the new name and which ones you want transferred. The only thing is that the dates won't stay the same, haha.

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 12, 2023
Um... Hi...
Yeah... this is over a month overdue but... um... can I please have my Veteran emblem? Maybe? If it isn't too much to ask?

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
I have a question- A friend of mine just got a Hello! and Life of the party emblem. How do you get those emblems?

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
I'm assuming the friend you're talking about is Rainbow Arcanine? ;)

Anyways, for the Hello! emblem, it's all about welcoming the new members in NU/W, not sure if it has to be quality posts, but at least that's the requirements for that one. As for the Life of the Party emblem. You get it from joining and being active in lots of clubs. There's not specific amount of clubs, but the moderatos just have to notice you in the clubs, and decide on whether you deserve it or not. And if anything, there are loads of emblems you can earn in lots of ways, and it'd be more fun getting the emblems out of the blue rather than aiming to get them, don't you think? :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Since we have a Zelda fan emblem, I kinda went ahead and whipped up a Mario fan emblem, since I don't recall seeing one back then. So I'm donating one here. :D

It's-a-Mario Fan!
super-mario-characters_zps1c410dde.jpg

You don't mind saving the princess, even if she's in another castle.

Baaaaasicaly to those PC members who love the Mario games as well as the characters and stuff deserve this emblem. :D

Treecko

Years
Since we have a Zelda fan emblem, I kinda went ahead and whipped up a Mario fan emblem, since I don't recall seeing one back then. So I'm donating one here. :D

It's-a-Mario Fan!
super-mario-characters_zps1c410dde.jpg

You don't mind saving the princess, even if she's in another castle.

Baaaaasicaly to those PC members who love the Mario games as well as the characters and stuff deserve this emblem. :D

Swweeet.

Though I have a question, is this an emblem people can ask for or is this one that you have to earn if an admin think you deserve it?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Swweeet.

Though I have a question, is this an emblem people can ask for or is this one that you have to earn if an admin think you deserve it?

Linked said emblem to... nearby admins! So 'tis up to them. EDIT: Cowrie has uploaded, joy!!

Anyway no, even user submitted emblems can't be asked for and any level of staff can give them out if they think you deserve it. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back