• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
5. I always went to Luin right after the Desians raided the place but maybe I'll just skip to the ranch then to meet Sheena there.

TBH I wasn't very sure on how you got those kinds of moves other than using certain techniques a number of times in battle.

I kinda remember getting a sword at the colosseum at some point but it didn't look all that great IMO although I actually do remember getting the Ninja Blades now since I basically cleaned through Vinheim to find and beat the Neglected, Fugitive, and Judged after you got your whole team back after Derris Kharlan.

I've been experiencing a lot of deja vu myself TBH, some of it's nice while other time not so much.

Morning BTW.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Well... for me I meet Sheena at Luin, in which she tells you about the Ranch. Then she leaves, and I go to infiltrate the ranch for the first time. Then after she saves are buttocks, they have that conversation about the expheres, and she joins me then.

The T-Side and the S-Side depend on what EX Gems you put on your character.

I hate the swords you get at the Colosseum for Lloyd. So fat and ugly. Also, you're talking about Welgaia when you speak of the Fugitive, Neglected, and Judged. Vinheim is the place that you teleport to (the play with the Dragon) after you get the Derris Emblem.

Agreed. And Morning! Though it's afternoon here now. Just a few minutes before one, ahah!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
7. Hmm did she leave on her own or did you reject her when having her join you or not?

OIC, there was another move too called Rising Phoenix or something along those lines but I think it's only on the PS2 version. Also been wanting to get Tales Of Vesperia and Tales Of The Abyss once I get 3DS.

Yeah it's like if Dr. Phil and Gollum had a love child then that child became a pair of swords lol. And yes I know that joke was terrible lol.

It's around 10 AM here right now, and I still can't get this damn song out of my head. Thanks a lot Tally! http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=wTnwjlDhAY4

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

She left on her own.

Rising Phoenix is actually Rising Falcon if you have the Topaz Ring (I think that's the Fire Ring. I always think Ruby is Fire, and it's actually Ground) equipped to you, or do something else that allows your weapon to be fire. I've never been able to play much of Vesperia, but Abyss is a good game! I'm always going to be a Symphoniatard, but I do hope you get to play at least Abyss!

Pfffft. Niiiice.

I'm about to go help my mom peel some Garlic, and then once my friend gets here I'm going to go and hang out with her and my sister.

Having fun contributing to the count, Pokey? :P

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
10. Dunno why but I always got the chance to recruit her or not when Luin was in ruin. (No pun intended.)

Sounds very cool. Let's see I'm a Symphoniatard, a Narutard, a Poketard, a Dragon Agetard, a Kingdom Heartstard, a Assassin's Creedtard, and of course a Star Warstard.

I've heard you get to fight Kratos in Vesperia and that is all the reason this individual needs lol.

I hear if you chew gum while peeling garlic your eyes won't water up as much.

So who here's played Skyrim yet?

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

I totally forgot I have a PC blog.

Guess I'm not spending as much time on it as I used to, just like with my theme and profile.
I really ought to stop using my PC blog to advance my political agenda. Heck, I'm barely using my own tumblr as it is. #Such misfortune

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Weird... Maybe it's how I do things, since I know in Sylvarant you can switch it up a bit and do something things before other things to an extent.

Symphoniatard, Conantard, Mankintard mainly. And then I dabble in other things, like Naruto, Abyss, etc etc.

Yup! He's the Singles Cameo Match in Vesperia.

Garlic waters your eyes? I thought that was Onions. With Garlic I just always get the garlic smell stuck to me, and it clings for a while.

Not yet. :c I don't get video games often, so I'm not sure if I'll get the chance to.

I don't have a tumblr. Mainly because I'm not sure what I would use it for really, ahaha.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
13. I remember facing Kvar first then Magnius second back in Sylvarant, Kvar was tough as hell but Magnius was a flaming wussbag of fail.

Forgot to mention Mass Effecttard, Prototypetard, and probably the newest one to suit me, being a Shin Megami Tenseitard.

I'm getting it then, it should be pretty cheap by now and will go nicely with Dead Space and Bioshock 2 which should be cheap too. If I can get them all under 50 bucks as well it'd be great.

Oh yeah it was onions, oh god I cried like a little girl when cutting up onions for the first time, at least the chili being made with them was magfreakingnificent.

Been a while since I got a new game myself but I still need to beat a few games like FEAR 1, the FEAR Files, Dragon Age 2, and of course the the Saint's Row Double Pack. And no I will not mention Lost Odyssey as much as I'm on the final disc now and hopefully I'll beat it by March.

I have an account on Tumblr but it slows down my comp too often and IMO it's mostly an 18+ hub if you catch my drift.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Ahhh. You took the "hard" path! Basically instead of crossing the ocean in Izoold, you went over a bridge after crossing the Ossa Trail. Thus you basically went the opposite direction. It's harder because you're really underleveled when you're at Kvar and so on, but then when you get to the other side everything is really easy because you're overleveled.

I don't cut up onions too often. In fact I don't remember the last time I did. I think it was for some sauce I was making for some Spaghetti, aha.

Hmmm.... I haven't really play video games often. The last one I "beat" was beating the Elite Four in Platinum.

I thank tumblr for some of the things I got from it. Other than that, I won't think I would have any need for my own tumblr.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
16. Yeah pretty much lol. Also fought the guardian at the Tower Of Mana as my second main boss after the fire dog in the fire temple. The water guardian was pathetic at the end though lol.

Neither do I except when I want some on my burgers or hot dogs.

The last one I beat was Heart Gold when I defeated Red. Wish I could have gotten Blue's number though but oh well.

My Skype and AN buddies go on there for well, I don't really think I should say on here hahaha. Been more focused on finding old friends on Facebook though.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

XD

The Mustaches aren't at Toys R Us anymore, so we couldn't disguise ourselves. ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There are horses in Minecraft now? Or it is a Mod that you're using, PIXY? :o
/wouldn't know because she hasn't seen any horses in any of Yogcast's videos derp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back