• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Looking for a shiny Ditto. 8D

Years
Looking for a shiny Ditto, as the title says. If you have one you wouldn't mind trading and available immediately, post the level/etc/information here, and specify what you'd like for return, like a shiny or an item or an event or a regular Poke... I'll see what I have =)
I'm looking for one for a friend. Help me plz. Lyk now. D8 Okay, enough with that.

Years
DanKiba8 lol can you PM me about other trades if it doesn't have to do with shiny Ditto? xD And remind me the trade again? ^^;
Justin, what do you want for it?

Years
Wut? Uhhh of course it's not for you Wiggleh do I even lyk no you GET AWAY STRANGER! -deepbreath-...
...come on, everyone who has a shiny Ditto, come to Lilyy D8 Wiggleh don't be exited it's not like I'm giving it to you -fakecoughcoughwink- Uhh STOPITPLZ.

Justin what are the events you already have/don't need?

Sylmin

Cute Pokemon collector!~
Years
Wut? Uhhh of course it's not for you Wiggleh do I even lyk no you GET AWAY STRANGER! -deepbreath-...
...come on, everyone who has a shiny Ditto, come to Lilyy D8 Wiggleh don't be exited it's not like I'm giving it to you -fakecoughcoughwink- Uhh STOPITPLZ.

Justin what are the events you already have/don't need?
Hmmmmz well mkayz i beleve joo... It better not be D=<

Years
Do you mean you need the 10 ANIV Celebi or you have it? I don't have those other events x__x;

Lawlz why da heck wud I giv anytin 2 u? D8 Being my hero and being extremely cool doesn't count mmkay.

Back