• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Nervous System Challenge

Years
CHALLENGE OF MINE, YE SHALL NOT DIE

Okay, so update number (gosh is this only 3?)

Current Team at start: WALL-E the Bronzor, Ludgate the Shellos, Sycamore the Grotle, Bonnie the Vespiquen, and Eden the Aipom

-Started off from Wayward Cave
-Met some blue haired guy in Mt. Coronet, he probably isn't important
-Saw mom at contest hall, what a surprise! :O
-Beat up Barry, his starly came thiiiis close to killing my poor little monkey!
-Went up to Lost Tower, and beat all the trainers. My GOD the wild gastlies are incredibly annoying! Confuse Ray and then curse almost cost me Bonnie. I hope I don't ever have to return to Lost Tower to morn a friend. :(
-Beat the trainers on route 210 (or whatever that route is after solaceon

I'll update more later tonight!

firepaw995

Flygon Lover
Years
Okay...This shall be my first post. I want in on this.

Name: firepaw995
Game: Emerald
Team:
Brain: Linoone
Spine: Swellow
Left Arm: Breloom
Right Arm: Mightyena
Left Leg: Plusle
Right Leg: Aggron
Optional Rules?: NOPE!

Well...If I'm accepted, wish me luck! I'm so going to die!

firepaw995

Flygon Lover
Years
Thanks! I'll be sure to update too, like right now!

Day 1: Badges: None

-- I started my journey today, as a trainer named Gray.
-- I set my clock, that broke immediatly, and I met the neighbors, and they seemed nice, especially their daughter!
-- A girl heard some Pokemon noises, so I went to Route 101 to find out. Turns out, the local professor was being attacked by a raccon...thing.
-- I picked up one of the Pokeballs and sent out some mudfish. It could attack, and I took down that raccon.
-- I saved the professor and he gave me the stupid mudfish thing, and I went out to route 103 to see his daughter, who suddenly battled me! BUT I won, thankfully.
-- Me and the professor's daughter, named May, went back to the lab and I got Pokeballs and a Pokedex!
-- I found a little gray dog named Poochyena and it seemed cool. I caught it and I named her Rightlenna.
-- I found that raccon afterward, and I caught it because it seemed useful. It was named Zigzagoon. I named her Brainieann.
-- After I caught those Pokemon, I released that mudfish thing...What was it called, Mudkip? And, I went and trained those two Pokemon. Brainieann picked up some items, too!

Current Team:
Rightlenna the Female Poochyena [LEVEL 4]
Brainieann the Female Zigzagoon [LEVEL 5]

Badges: NONE

Will update sometime later on, I don't know when.

Last edited:

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
Name: Oshamaru
Game: Soul Silver
Team: Brain: Typhlosion Spine: Froslass Left Arm: Mr. Mime Right Arm: Ampharos Left Leg: Gengar Right Leg: Ambipom
Optional Rules?: I´ll take Rule 1.

I´ll let anybody know if I need to trade.

Last edited:
Years
Welcome to the challenge, Oshamaru! You've been added - good luck, and stay alive! :D

Argh I really need to find time to play this/update. If only sinnoh wasnt the slowest thing in all existence :(

Edit: ARGH! I was just on route 210 in diamond, trying to level up my bronzor, when I got into a battle with an ace trainer. He had a luxio, and it kept on using leer. I thought nothing of it, and continued to try and whittle it down with extrasensory. AND THEN HE USED SPARK (which I forgot was normally effective on steel) GOT A CRIT AND KILLED MY BRAIN! >[

So now I've lost. :'(

Last edited:
Back