• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Spoilers] Dekorora Arc

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Not much is known at the moment, but starting April 25th this final arc seems to begin where the group explores the Dekorora Archipelago.

So what does everyone see out of this Arc? Maybe some more Unova Pokemon development? Or perhaps we get some past pokemon in on this arc like we have with Charizard? From another point, what are should we expect from this maybe Orange Islands esque?

Spoiler:

From the image it seems like we have an Oak episode with Rotom forms. An island with a bunch of Evolution stones perhaps, Oshawott centric episode, then maybe a Ghost Pokemon episode and a Jirachi episode.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Looks Orange Island esque so I'm expecting at least one new 6th Gen Pokemon to appear similar to how Tracey had Marill. Hope more of Ash's Pokemon evolve, and not just the Unovan ones.

Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Yeah I got a feeling we may see a 6th Gen mon, maybe on the evolution stone island. Hopefully one of his pokemon evolves, just wondering which one.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Kinda curious as to what its localized name will be~ Also wonder if Ash will do some Island Gym battles and win that Island's tournament like he did in Orange.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I hope its more of a league cause the writers haven't exactly handled tournaments in Unova too well.

Yes I need another Don Tournament so we can have everyone talk over the battles and chase down Zorua's. Not to say a tournament with the quality we have had I would just like to see them hold off on tournaments until XY Saga.

And if anyone evolves I am going we get a Gigalith like I have been wanting all along. Boldore just needs more screen time...

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Ok...sorta not liking how it starts...

Spoiler:

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Yes but isn't Oshawott in the movie poster? Maybe it evolves into a Dewott that may be what they mean. Who knows still neither makes sense with Oshawott being on the poster.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen May 15, 2023
Movies are outside of the Canon time line. If the events of the Genesect movie happen before the Dekorora Arc, then Ash can still have Oshawott on his team.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Well then if that is ultimately the case, then Oshawott will just have a fight with Dewott and lose, then Ash will probably train him up and he wins, but the leaving is probably just him being dejected. In all this is probably just some filler I wouldn't look much into.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
So basically Orange Islands part 2 but with Iris and Cilan instead?

That seems exciting. I really hope it's a bit more exciting than the Orange Island saga was for me. I was expecting some filler saga/island to take place until the X and Y saga starts. Some page on Facebook I look at posted some more info. I know it's hard to confirm things on but checking Serebii, it's legit. It's info on some of the episodes.

Spoiler:

Oshawott's Farewell sounds like he'll be leaving Ash. :( Or be in a situation where he choose to either stay with Ash or to stay on an island full of Oshwott/ Dewott/ Samurott like what Bulbasaur did in Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden. Alot of these episodes look like they're gonna be good. Especially the Jirachi one. I hope there's some tournament like the ones during the Orange saga or maybe a Don tournament.

Edit: Also hope for some Gen 6 Pokemon to after a la Tracey's Marill.

Years
I was sorta expecting they'd do another filler saga until the X and Y anime comes out and it's looking to be good although me being a fan of Oshawott I'm feeling sad about what might be his eventual fate.

Oshawott leaving Ash would be the saddest thing for me since Bye Bye Butterfree so I'm hoping he stays with Ash. I'm also hoping for some of the new Pokemon from X and Y to make an appearance, since there's usually a trend of a few Pokemon from a new generation appearing before their generation's saga begins.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Aww, Mijumaru leaving? That'll be sad. But still! He's had significant development and a good time with Satoshi. He'll be alright.

As it's going to be a filler saga, I'm really hoping for some Dent character development. It's not like the writers have much else to do; hopefully they'll finally get 'round to his story. :|

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Well... the filler saga was expected... they wouldn't stop anime to wait for X&Y and they couldn't really do X&Y saga right now, which is about half a year before the actual release.
I do hope it will be Orange Isle/Battle Frontier -like saga so we can see Satoshi finally winning something again...
Well... according to timeline it should happen... Indigo - Orange (filler, won) - Johto - nothing - Hoenn - BF (filler, won) - Sinnoh - nothing - Isshu - new saga (filler, ???)
Since this follows a pattern, I do hope it's a little league with Satoshi's win at the end.

About Miju's leaving Satoshi... Nah, I don't think that's the case, since the episode is called "Road to become king" Miju will probably want to be king, Satoshi will help him but Miju will soon be bored and decides to leave with Satoshi.
I don't think this is Bulbasaur's-like episode of Indigo League but more like Squirtle episode where the party reached the island with Blastoise and Wartortles. And Squirtle also only helped his fellow nakama instead of thinking of staying with them.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Speaking of Mijumaru episode, I have a feeling that it might be like Charizard vs Charizard episode or some sort. I hope this saga will show off some new 6th Gen Pokemon like Ninfia (Sylveon), for the episode which involves Eevees.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
New island traveling huh? Well, as long as it has some sort of Gym like thing and it's not just a side trip I'll like this. If there are some Generation VI Pokemon I'll be happier. Here's hoping to see at least a Fennekin in the islands! I doubt Oshawott's going to leave. Remember "Pikachu's Goodbye" it's going to be like that I'm sure. Why would he release Oshawott anyway? Anyway, I'm excited for this and I can't wait for it to air next month or so.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I've heard from tumblr that Dekorora is meant to be in Kanto? Anyone else heard that or? And what does it meeeeean

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Why is everyone worried about Oshawott leaving Ash's group despite being one of the least favorite starter Pokemon from the fandom?

The Jirachi episode seems to be focusing on the Ghost Pokemon - and Woobat; perhaps they too have a wish?

W00t! Another Rotom episode is on the way.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Why is everyone worried about Oshawott leaving Ash's group despite being one of the least favorite starter Pokemon from the fandom?
Because maybe people actually do kind of like him. :|

So tumblr has gifted me with this image:

tumblr_mjpc3lUD501rj4uj7o1_1280.png

and that's the biggest size I can find it in :( but! Is that James in the top centre with Jessie and Meowth? I mean who else would it be, right? And the eyes def look like his. but, but, it looks like he's crossdressing again?! And look, they def gotta be back in Kanto. So many Beedrill. And what's Meowth doing in that last one? Is there going to be like an episode or half of one where the Pokémon all go off together without trainers and???

Back