• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] EVERYBODY IS A POKEMON (IC) - RP finished!

Nero

I like it.
Years

[S-HIGHLIGHT]
photo.jpg

Still groggy from his sleep, Leroy failed to notice that he was a Kecleon for a while. He did, however, notice that it was seemingly tougher than normal to extend his arms, and that his shorts were almost stretched too far to stay up. Right at that moment, as if a giant blue dragon with the ability to manipulate time had frozen everything and rampaged straight through his house, the entire building turned to rubble and wreckage. The shock from the room he was in collapsing made Leroy jump and extend his tail, which caused his shorts to fall down.
[/S-HIGHLIGHT]

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
Probably because of the meteors still falling down, nobody heard what Rupert even said. He was about to say something, but then he felt time stopped moving.

And then time started moving again. Almost as if someone had enough of this madness, and wanted to run away from it all. He noticed that the Dialga was gone, and a majority of buildings has been crushed. Including the hotel.

"...Well, now I know I made the right choice of coming over here." After that Pikachu-looking Pokémon with the foul mouth leaves the group, Rupert is now stumped about what to do next. And then he'd remembered why he was in Fuchsia City in the first place.
<That's right...a letter told us to come here, for an event....Did they knew this was going to happen?> He thought to himself. He'd wondered if he should tell the others so the plot can move.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
"HEY GUYS!"

The small Chikorita called Fiora ran as fast as her chubby legs could carry her. The leaf on her head was curled around a letter.

"GUUUUYS," she repeated, stopping only when she nearly smashed her body into a shiny Zorua. "HEY! What's happening? What's wrong with this town?? I came here because I got a letter inviting me, but this is just weird, I feel super weird."

Then she looked around one extra time, as if she only just now realized that she was talking to a bunch of pokémon instead of humans.

"... this is SO COOL!"

GanguEevee

~Calamity Trigger~
Years
FLASHBACK TIME

'Hello. This is a letter to the owners of *HOTEL NAME WITHHELD*. We would love you all to be our special guests of honor at a event we'll be holding in Fuchsia City. We will tell you everything you'll need to know the day after you've settled into the city.'

"I don't trust any of this." Alfred said with a stern look on his face. "I mean, there's no return address for one thing...and they shouldn't even know where this place even is!"

"Honestly, Alfred..." Rupert sighed. "Maybe they had some sort of problem when they were sending this. And maybe they know one of our guests. At least give the sender a chance."
"Ugh...Fine! But if something awful happens-" "Yes, yes....'I told you so'. I'll tell Raymond to get everything ready."

FLASHBACK END

After the above post happened, Rupert's eyes widen. "..I'm sorry. Did you say letter?"

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
Years
Chanel was walking away from everything when something happen to fall out of her.... disguise. She wondered if her disguise had pockets, or some sort of hiding places to keep things. Hmm, anyways, it was way too coincidental a timing so she picked up the letter, which seemed important enough for her to stop and read it.

It told her to go a place. Which had a name she did not recognize. How was she gonna find it?

It just so happened that her eyes fell on a signpost, pointing in the direction of "HOTEL NAME WITHHELD". Well, looks like Chanel wouldn't have much trouble anymore. What a nice coincidence.​

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
The Chikorita jumped up and down in excitement. "Yes, a letter! It says for me to go to a location somewhere in Fuchsia! We should go there so that plot can happen outside of the RP so that we can finally say that this mess has ended through the characters moving on to new adventures! Am I wrong?"

None of the other pokémon thought she was wrong. And so it was, that the group of odd humans-turned-pokémon went to see what the senders of the mysterious letter wanted. But that, my friends, is a story for another time.

THE END

CAST:

1. Songbird as Misha the Mismagius
  2. PastelPhoenix as Rye Anne the Garbodor
  3. Luster Purge as Steve the Vaporeon
  4. Circuit as Ryenne the Wooper
  5. DLMuerte as Morton the Cherrim
  6. Karma Police as blood_skull_boi84 the Hedgeheg Sandslash
  7. Geras as nayR the Rattata
  8. adventure as Doryan the black Dialga and Fiora the Chikorita
  9. Foxrally as Dad the Kangaskhan
  10. Estrello as Johnny the Pichu