• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Hero's Path

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Gold Tom:
I know, I fixed that this morning. I'm going to get to Johto.. script it all and stuff, then I'll release a pre-beta.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Thanks GT.
Ok, I've just finished my very first yes/no script, AND IT WENT WELL!! I've completely finished in Pallet for now, until more events need scripted in. I've mapped the Ship, it's only 1 floor with a few rooms, to train in. Need to script the ship.. then get a start on New Bark town. Then a Pre-Beta for you guys!

feffeowns

Original dud~
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen May 31, 2008
Lol the preview u sended me was nice som glitches here and there oh well...Still nice :3
Lol I fighted a lvl 0 with out a name or photo i got 12 exp OOH YEAAH!...
Well keep doing it :D i wanna play MOAR.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Glad you liked it :3
245dmjd.jpg

Here's the new Ash and Gold. They were both a ***** to get in.. Had to copy them of a pic on OW editer -_- some of the colors may look of, but meh. I like um, creds to cloud for making originals.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Pfft yeah, you'll get a new set of screens when I finish the boat, and script it. Then some more on New Bark events, and when New Bark's completly finnished you get your pre-beta :D
I'm planning on getting this pre-beta out with in the next 2 days, maybe 3. Don't take me as giving dates >_> This is just an estimate.

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Ok, New Bark's been mapped, and so has the water-y route to the right of New Bark and a harbour has been added. I've scripted the ship event, Everythings scripted UNTILL New Bark, I haven't start on New Bark yet. I still need to do some trainer inserts for the boat, get some training :P
So before I get to work on New Bark I'm gonna insert the trainer battles. Expect a pre-beta today! :D

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Biiiiig Screen shot update!
Spoiler:

Ok, before somebody says, YES I KNOW THERES A TILE ERROR ON THE PATH, And yes theres a weird letter before "Ahoy" I know how to fix this, I'm just lazy :P. This is why I need a tile maker+inserter. Cuz I suck at that. Also, kinda at a stuck point.. the script for the event in New Bark involved a movesprite command, wich.. didn't move the sprite, or start the script.. -_- So basicly, anybody who has experiance with movesprite scripts, gimme a buzz. 'till then, the hacks kinda on hold.. I'll script the rest, but no more out of New Bark. :D

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Nice use of that WAH sprite ^^

On my old hack I was also using that other path in the water next top New Bark town as a way to get to Kanto.

Looking great, keep it up!

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Thanks you guys. Still working on fixing this damn script.. :/

Well the Beta could be a while. Could be hours, could be days yet. Still working on fixing this script. I'm just doing odd jobs on the hack while I wait for this script to get fix'd.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2023
ah one of the few johto hacks i respect...the setting maybe johto but the plot isnt a g/s/c remake i like that..ever since shiny gold every hack involving johot was a remake..i liek the originality. O and what happpens to ash's pikachu

ProtoAlex2006

A Map finder
Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2009
I can Beta / find maps of towns & dungeons.
PM Me, I don't know when i'll get off.

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2009
Good luck on the scripting! Pretty cool. The Pikachu hatching an egg =D I thought girls hatch eggs o-o. Anyway. I guess Ash gets a chance to raise a Pichu to be a Pikachu and maybe a Raichu

Veng3anc3

Woah..
Years
Quilava's Master said:
ah one of the few johto hacks i respect...the setting maybe johto but the plot isnt a g/s/c remake i like that..ever since shiny gold every hack involving johot was a remake..i liek the originality. O and what happpens to ash's pikachu
I really apreciate that, thanks. And Ash's pikachu went of to a daycare.. before the game and had an egg >_>
ProtoAlex2006 said:
I can Beta / find maps of towns & dungeons.
PM Me, I don't know when i'll get off.
That'd be cool.
iNeedFood said:
Good luck on the scripting! Pretty cool. The Pikachu hatching an egg =D I thought girls hatch eggs o-o. Anyway. I guess Ash gets a chance to raise a Pichu to be a Pikachu and maybe a Raichu
Yep :)
JAing_The_AfterShockWave said:
looking good. keep it up.
Thanks.

No updates really.. still haven't got that script back yet.
I'm going to start scripting the Girl's side of the story, who's going to be Misty btw (yes.. you'll get a staryu) So yeah, got a few scripts to edit and I'll fix the other ones.

Back