Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO

Old March 14th, 2015 (10:09 AM).

Nature: Relaxed
    Update- Nuzlocke Black 2

Caught a Sewaddle, named it Caterpi.

Trained Kit-Cat the Purrloin and Caterpi the Sewaddle to lv11 and lv13 respectively.
    Faced Cheren, the first Gym Leader. Kit-Cat was killed by a critical hit <\3

RIP Kit-Cat the Purrloin

Current Challenges:
    Random Pokemon Challenge - SoulSilver
    Nuzlocke Challenge - Black 2

IGN: James
    FC: 3024-6802-1579
    If you add me, send me a PM so i can add you back ;D

Relevant Advertising!

Old March 16th, 2015 (10:11 AM).
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

Nature: Lonely
    Username: DyingWillFlareon
    Version: Black 2
    Single/Ultimate?: Single

I'm gunna use the shiny clause, but not the dupes clause, there SHOULD be enough different Pokemon in Unova. XD Also, I'm gunna only use 6 Pokemon, the PC is only for Perma-Box or if I find a shiny with 6 members(it will go in a different box).

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
    #TeamTrivia
    Old March 28th, 2015 (9:32 AM).
    • Crystal Tier

Nature: Quiet
    Alright, time for another round with Black.

Spoiler:
    After I beat Cress and met with Amanita, I saved the Munna and Musharna from Team Plasma in the Dreamyard, then got the C-Gear. I took on Cheren on Route 3 and he was slightly annoying but not hard. Then I caught a Pidove on the same route named Huey, who was Naughty nature and Somewhat of a clown, and beat Team Plasma again in the Wellspring Cave. There I caught a Roggenrola named Mim, who was Relaxed nature and Somewhat vain. I got Tramp back out, beat the trainers on Route 3 and made way into Nacrene City.

At Pinwheel Forest, I caught a Tympole named Tiana, who was Quiet nature and Capable of taking hits, but Huey died to a Black Belt's Timburr that had used Focus Energy, avoided an Air Cutter, and scored a critical hit. Once I was done there I trained everyone to Level 17, and Pumbaa and Tramp evolved into Pignite and Herdier. I beat N fairly easily and beat the trainers in the Nacrene Gym. Then I got everyone to Level 18, and took on Lenora.

Her own Herdier was met with my mirror-match, so we both got off Intimidates. Abu barely survived two hits of Take Down and got in a Leech Seed, allowing me to go to Pumbaa, who was somehow faster and killed her from over half with Rock Smash.
    With Watchog, I went to Tramp to soften the blow from her Retaliate, used Leer, then went to Mim, who ate a Retaliate easily, then avoided her Hypnosis twice and with five total hits of Rock Blast almost killed her. She healed, but six more hits of Rock Blast (both hitting three times) killed her.

So I got the Basic Badge, then Team Plasma stole the Dragon Skull. We got the Dowsing Machine from Bianca and went into Pinwheel Forest, catching a Venipede named Atta, who was Adamant nature and Quick tempered (life is GOOD). I beat the trainers and Plasma grunts, and after beating the last trainer Ratigan evolved into Watchog. Then I arrived in Castelia City.

I got the Amulet Coin from the Dancers, and caught a Scraggy on Route 4 named Darkwing, who was Relaxed nature and Thoroughly cunning, but then Abu died to a critical hit from a Fisherman's Basculin. Then Pumbaa died to two critical hits in three turns from a Clerk's Timburr. I was very mad here. Tramp avenged them both. I couldn't add Darkwing to the team because Mim was the same nature, so I was without a full team. I beat the rest of the trainers, and got the Exp. Share. I took care of Team Plasma, trained my Pokémon up, and got Atta to evolve into Whirlipede. Then we took on Burgh's Gym.

Whirlipede was OHKO'ed by four hits of Mim's Rock Blast.
    Leavanny I got an Intimidate with Tramp, and a Leer, then Atta OHKO'ed by scoring a critical hit Poison Tail.
    Dwebble was OHKO'ed by Tiana's BubbleBeam, but not without missing a Mud Shot due to Sand-Attack.

After getting the Insect Badge and TM76 for Struggle Bug, I took on Bianca at the gate to Route 4. I started to get really pissed after her Herdier scored two critical hits in a row on Tramp after Intimidate, but he lived with 4 HP. Then we took on Cheren, who was mercifully easier. I avoided as many trainers as I could for the time being, and at the entrance to the Desert Resort, caught a Darumaka named Tremaine, who was Jolly nature and Highly curious, so I couldn't use it while I had a Quiet Pokémon on my team. I got to Nimbasa City, and after getting Team Plasma out of the way and receiving the Bicycle, I went to the musical with Bianca, and her dad almost took her back home before Elesa got him out of the way. Then I went to get more encounters.

The first was a Trubbish on Route 5, which proved to be a massive headache to catch thanks to my only regular Poké Balls rule, Stockpile and Swallow. But I caught it and named it Syndrome, and he was Rash nature and Highly persistent. Then I went to Route 16 and caught a Gothita named Maleficent, who was Hardy nature with Sturdy body, so I swapped Syndrome for her. Then, at the Relic Castle, I caught a Yamask named Sally, who was Quirky nature and Likes to thrash about. I beat all the trainers that I didn't battle before to get some EXP.

Finally was the Lostlorn Forest, where I caught a Swadloon named Heimlich, who was Calm nature and Likes to thrash about (how ironic). Once my entire team was Level 24/25, and Tiana and Mim had evolved into Palpitoad and Boldore respectively, I took on N outside of the Gym, who wasn't too hard other than his Sigilyph giving Mim a scare by confusing her with Psybeam and leaving her with 4 HP after she hit herself, but Tramp took care of him. Then we went into the Gym, and reached Elesa.

Her first Emolga I started with Tramp against to get off Intimidate before I went to Tiana. Then I used Growl to cut her Attack as she only used Aerial Ace. Sadly, BubbleBeam was a 3HKO, so she used both her Hyper Potions on it, but I beat it. Her second Emolga I went to Tramp for again, and Tiana ate a Volt Switch then same procedure, but I used one Lemonade along the way.
    Zebstrika was last, and I went to Tramp one last time, ate one more Volt Switch as I went back to Tiana, took a Quick Attack and OHKO'ed her with a critical hit Mud Shot.

So I got the Bolt Badge and TM72 for Volt Switch, and healed up before leaving it off.

Team:
    Spoiler:
    (M) "Tramp", Level 25
    Nature: Brave
    Characteristic: Highly curious
    Ability: Intimidate
    Moves: Crunch, Leer, Return, Rock Tomb

(M) "Ratigan", Level 25
    Characteristic: Proud of its power
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Moves: Confuse Ray, Cut, Hypnosis, Super Fang

(F) "Mim", Level 25
    Characteristic: Somewhat vain
    Moves: Iron Defense, Rock Blast, Sand-Attack, Smack Down

(F) "Tiana", Level 26
    Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
    Ability: Hydration
    Moves: BubbleBeam, Growl, Mud Shot, Rest

(F) "Atta", Level 25
    Nature: Adamant
    Characteristic: Quick tempered
    Ability: Swarm
    Moves: Bug Bite, Iron Defense, Poison Tail, Screech

(F) "Maleficent", Level 26
    Nature: Hardy
    Characteristic: Sturdy body
    Moves: DoubleSlap, Fake Tears, Psybeam, Psyshock

RIP:
    Spoiler:
    (M) "Huey", Level 8-15
    Nature: Naughty
    Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
    Cause of death: Critical hit Rock Throw from Black Belt Kentaro's Timburr while at 35/43 HP.

(M) "Abu", Level 10-19
    Nature: Bashful
    Cause of death: Critical hit Headbutt from Fisherman Hubert's Basculin while at 37/52 HP.

(M) "Pumbaa", Level 5-20
    Nature: Quirky
    Characteristic: Hates to lose
    Cause of death: Critical hit Low Kick from Clerk Clemens' Timburr while at 45/67 HP.
    Old March 28th, 2015 (8:39 PM).
    Burning Candle
    • Silver Tier

Black 2 Update:

I started up the game and chose Tepig as my starter, she was female and I named her Buro.
    While training Buro, I found a low leveled Patrat, so I let him join and named him Waru. In his first battle, he died to a critical hit. Sadly, me and Buro trudged on to the Ranch, catching a Sewaddle on the next Route and a Lillipup at the Ranch, named Luro and Sturo. We trained up so hard to make sure Cheren didn't kill us.
    Thankfully no one died at the gym, but shortly after we ran into a trainer with a Dunsparce, who used Rollout to kill Luro and Sturo. Buro barely managed to get out alive.
    After perma-boxing them, I went south of the next Town to look for a new Teammate. We found a Magby that I named Maru, I'm not sure if I can expect him to survive.....

Spoiler: Team
    Tepig Buro
    Female Level 14

Magby Maru
    Male Level 8

Spoiler: Rip
    Waru Patrat Male
    Level 2-2

Luro Sewaddle Male
    Level ?-13

Sturo Lillipup Female
    Level ?-13

I'll update properly in the morning.

*For you are all children of light, children of the day. We are not of the night nor of the darkness. So then let us not sleep, as others do, but let us keep awake and sober. -1Thessalonians 5:5-6
    #TeamTrivia
    Old May 1st, 2015 (3:45 AM). Edited May 2nd, 2015 by Antishyguy.

Username: Alex
      Version: Heart Gold

I got a food naming theme going for my party. This is my first attempt at a Nuzlocke, I'll see how this ride goes.

Started with my Cyndaquil (Hot-Pot), saved at Route 29. (A lot of progress has been made)

Update:
      Spoiler:
      Got through to Mr. Pokemon's House fine with Hot-Pot. Ran into my rival (Soul), easy battle against his level 5 Totodile. After delivering the egg to Prof. Elm, I was shown by Lyra how to capture a Pokemon and was given 5 Pokeballs. Now the Nuzlocke challenge truely begins. Route 29 I encountered and captured Cheese the Rattata, seems like he'll be a great guy to have on board being able to be a useful HM Slave. Next up was route 46 where I managed to snag myself Meatball the Geodude, I know this guy will be reliable to take hits for the team and most likely going to be the MVP for the first 3 gyms. After stocking up on more Pokeballs and potions at the Cherrygrove city mart, I headed up to Route 30 and found myself obtaining Mango the Caterpie, she was boxed in the reserved box, I don't think she is needed or will make it, she'll only be deployed when I'm truly desperate. As for now I'm off to Violet City to earn my first badge.

Update 2:
      Spoiler:
      On Route 31, Salad the Bellsprout joined the team and I think he is a welcome addition the team, something fresh for my play through of Pokemon in general since I'll always skip out on grass Pokemon unless it was a starter. I skipped out on going to Dark Cave since I know it'll be most likely be a Zubat waiting to join my ranks in there. I got to Violet City unscathed, party doing all well. Took the party to do some grinding on Bellsprout tower. Switching out to Hot-Pot each time to breeze through all the Sage's Bellsprouts. After obtaining the Flash TM and recovering in the Poke Center it was off to Route 32. Route 32 saw another addition to the party being Peaches the Mareep who was always a staple when I play Gen Ii games and has got me through some tough spots so I know she'll prove handy since there will be a lot of tight situations in this run through. (16 Gyms + Elite 4 + Red) For now I'm just grinding everyone to level 15 on Route 32 to face Falkner with Meatball and Peaches leading the charge.

Current Objective:
      Obtain Violet City's gym badge.

Current Party:
      Hot-Pot (Cyndaquil)

(Received in Newbark Town)

Cheese (Rattata)

(Captured on Route 29)

Meatball (Geodude)

(Captured on Route 46)

Salad (Bellsprout)

(Captured on Route 31)

Peaches (Mareep)

(Captured on Route 32)

Reserve/Boxed:
      Mango (Caterpie)

(Captured on Route 30)

Death Toll: 0
      Old May 2nd, 2015 (1:34 PM). Edited May 6th, 2015 by ShiningKami.

Nature: Timid
        OK, well, I was doing a Nuzlocke of Storm Silver, but that has unfortunately come to a standstill. My computer recently crashed on me, BSOD and everything, and I lost a bunch of stuff, including my save file. However, I'm determined to complete a challenge run, so I'm going to try again - on normal HeartGold this time, because this way the only danger to my file is losing the game card. SO, without further ado:

Username: ShiningKami
        Game: HeartGold
        Single/Ultimate: Single
        Optional Rules:
        Spoiler:
        - All Pokémon are to be nicknamed, obviously
        - Duplicate clause - if the first Pokémon I find in a new area is one I already have, I can skip it and catch the next one
        - Shiny clause; doubt I'll find one, but just to be on the safe side
        - Gift Pokémon can be used
        - Legendary Pokémon (including the roaming ones) can be caught but not used
        - Battle style is on SET
        - Black out = game over
        - And, of course, make a written log of my journey. Fair warning: these tend to be fairly long. Sorry!

UPDATE #1: JOHTO, TAKE TWO!
        Spoiler:
        Despite the disaster that was my lost Storm Silver Nuzlocke, I'm determined to complete this challenge, so I've fired up HeartGold. I kicked off with the usual stuff, and it was off to get my starter. Like last time, I decided to use the last digit of my ID number to determine which Pokémon I'd pick - 1 to 3 for Chikorita, 4 to 6 for Cyndaquil, 7 to 9 for Totodile, and 0 would allow me to choose for myself. This time, the last digit was 1, so it's Chikorita again! Tristan has returned!

After picking up the PokéGear and Professor Elm's number, I headed out to Mr Pokémon's house, Tristan reaching level 7 and learning Razor Leaf along the way. There, I picked up the Mystery Egg, got the Pokédex, and was confronted by an invasion of the plot. Oh well, back to the Lab. On the way, Tristan hit level 8.

Back in Cherrygrove, it was time to face my rival. To be honest, it was kind of weird to see a Cyndaquil on my opponent's side rather than my own for once. Whatever, it lasted all of three turns against Tristan. With that done, I headed back to New Bark Town, and Ethan very kindly handed over five Poké Balls. My journey was officially underway.

Next step? Find a Pokémon to catch - which turned out to be a level 4 male Hoothoot. Tristan's Razor Leaf was a critical hit, and my heart stopped for a moment, but the Hoothoot held on, and I threw a Ball at him. Got him!

Tristan, my new partner Whit and I headed out to Cherrygrove to heal up, my Chikorita levelling up and learning Poison Powder along the way. There, I saved for the night; I'll return to this tomorrow!

UPDATE #2: WHAT'S A PROGRESS?
        Spoiler:
        Having healed up at Cherrygrove, it was time to level my new team member up a bit. A few battles on Route 29 convinced me to move on, and I headed up to Route 30, where I ran into... a Pidgey. Wonderful. I caught her, naming her Olivia, and witg that, I had two birds to train up.

Youngster Joey was a pushover, and the victory spurred me on to challenge the next trainer: another Youngster. Then, disaster: his Rattata got a critical hit out of nowhere, and Olivia fell. I hardly knew you, little girl.

Furious with myself for losing someone so quickly, I decided to look for a new partner on Route 46, just north of Route 29. Surprisingly, it turned out to be a Geodude, whom I named Pavel. Should be useful for Falkner!

I took some time to level up Whit and Pavel, then headed up to Route 30, where I met a Bellsprout. I caught her and gave her a name - Tori - but decided to box her for the time being; she will be my backup in case (Arceus forbid) I lose Tristan. Still, with only three guys on my team, I needed another Pokémon, and headed into Dark Cave. I first ran into a Geodude, but with the duplicate clause in effect, I skipped over it - and the one that showed up immediately after - and found a Zubat. Score!

Back on Route 31, I took the time to train up Kiba before feeling confident enough to tackle Sprout Tower. After the disaster of last time, I was a little apprehensive, but my fears were unfounded: Kiba singlehandedly flattened the first Sage's three Bellsprout. I also ran into a Rattata - a male this time, whom I named Racer. There, I saved. More later today or tomorrow.

UPDATE #3: REVENGE ON SPROUT TOWER!
        Spoiler:
        With Racer the Rattata on my team, I took the opportunity to finish up Sprout Tower. As before, Kiba was invaluable in dealing with the various Bellsprout, with Whit and Pavel clearing up those Sages that used Hoothoot. Sure enough, I was able to defeat the Elder with no casualties, and the Flash TM was mine. Progress!

Next up was grinding for Falkner - a level 13 Pidgeotto with Roost is likely to be a challenge - but first I decided to head into the Ruins of Alph. There, I solved the sliding puzzle, and ran into an Unown. Not the most useful of Pokémon, but hey ho. This one I called Jai, and through an IV calculator, discovered that its Hidden Power has a base power between 30 and 59. Knowing my luck, it'll be at the lower end of that scale. I'll have to experiment a bit and find out just what type it is.

Anyway, with Jai boxed for the time being, I set about grinding. I debated heading to Route 32 to look for another Pokémon, but I kind of want to find a Wooper further down; for the time being, I stuck with my main five, boosting everybody to level 12. Hopefully that should be enough to beat Falkner!

I have work to do for now, so I'll attempt Falkner this evening. Wish me luck!

CURRENT OBJECTIVE:
        Defeat Falkner at Violet City Gym

ACTIVE TEAM:
        Spoiler:

Tristan [M] Lvl. 12
        Quirky
        Proud of its power
        Met at New Bark Town at lvl. 5
        Ability: Overgrow
        Tackle
        Synthesis
        Razor Leaf
        Poison Powder

Whit [M] Lvl. 12
        Adamant
        Often scatters things
        Met at Route 29 at lvl. 4
        Ability: Insomnia
        Tackle
        Peck
        Foresight
        Hypnosis

Pavel [M] Lvl. 12
        Jolly
        Somewhat vain
        Met at Route 46 at lvl. 2
        Ability: Sturdy
        Tackle
        Defence Curl
        Rock Throw
        Rock Polish

Kiba [F] Lvl. 12
        Naughty
        Strong willed
        Met at Dark Cave at lvl. 2
        Ability: Inner Focus
        Leech Life
        Supersonic
        Astonish

Racer [M] Lvl. 12
        Timid
        Good perseverance
        Met at Sprout Tower at lvl. 6
        Ability: Guts
        Bite
        Tail Whip
        Quick Attack
        Focus Energy

BOXED:
        Spoiler:

Tori [F] Lvl. 3
        Hardy
        Often dozes off
        Met at Route 31 at lvl. 3
        Ability: Chlorophyll
        Vine Whip

Jai [N/A] Lvl. 5
        Impish
        Very finicky
        Met at Ruins of Alph at lvl. 5
        Ability: Levitate
        Hidden Power [Dark/Dragon/Fighting/Ghost/Psychic/Rock]

DEATHS:
        Spoiler:

Olivia [F] Lvl. 7
        Quiet
        Somewhat of a clown
        Met at Route 30 at lvl. 4
        Ability: Tangled Feet
        Tackle
        Sand Attack

"You're going to live. And I'm sure that living is wonderful."
        Old May 3rd, 2015 (12:03 PM). Edited May 4th, 2015 by Swagroar.
        • Crystal Tier

I should inform that I completed my Black Nuzlocke that I started a while back. I'm too lazy to go into what happened, so i'll just post my final team and death count. I will mention that the Gym Leaders were actually quite a bit nicer to me than a lot of trainers were, I have to say. None of my deaths were to important battles until the Elite Four. Also, I came super close to beating N and Ghetsis without losing anyone, but my Darmanitan died to that Eelektross in a circumstance I could have easily prevented. )= But with that...

The final team:
        Spoiler:
        (F) "Atta", Level 52
        Characteristic: Quick tempered
        Moves: Megahorn, Rock Slide, Substitute, X-Scissor

(F) "Matriarch", Level 52
        Nature: Naive
        Characteristic: Highly persistent
        Ability: Motor Drive
        Moves: Return, Thunder Wave, Thunderbolt, Volt Switch

(F) "Shan Yu", Level 52
        Nature: Gentle
        Moves: Brick Break, Bulk Up, Close Combat, Low Sweep

(F) "Ursula", Level 52
        Nature: Careful
        Characteristic: Quick to flee
        Ability: Water Absorb
        Moves: Hex, Recover, Scald, Will-O-Wisp

(M) "Zurg", Level 53
        Characteristic: Scatters things often
        Ability: Iron Fist
        Moves: Earthquake, Iron Defense, Rest, Shadow Punch

RIP:
        Spoiler:
        (M) "Huey", Level 8-15
        Nature: Naughty
        Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown
        Cause of death: Critical hit Rock Throw from Black Belt Kentaro's Timburr while at 35/43 HP.

(M) "Abu", Level 10-19
        Cause of death: Critical hit Headbutt from Fisherman Hubert's Basculin while at 37/52 HP.

(M) "Pumbaa", Level 5-20
        Characteristic: Hates to lose
        Cause of death: Critical hit Low Kick from Clerk Clemens' Timburr while at 45/67 HP.

(F) "Tiana", Level 12-30
        Characteristic: Capable of taking hits
        Ability: Hydration
        Cause of death: Pursuit from Ace Trainer Allison's Zebstrika while at 13/92 HP.

(M) "Ratigan", Level 3-30 (I think)
        Characteristic: Proud of its power
        Ability: Keen Eye
        Cause of death: +1 AncientPower from Ace Trainer Corky's Tirtuoga while at 27 HP.

(F) "Mim", Level 10-32
        Cause of death: Future Sight from Psychic Bryce's Duosion while at 14 HP. (I should also mention that this death nearly broke me and almost made me lose my confidence altogether)

(M) "Darkwing", Level 16-37
        Characteristic: Thoroughly cunning
        Ability: Moxie
        Cause of death: OHKO'ed by a critical hit Ice Beam from Black Belt Shandra's Vanillish.

(F) "Sally", Level 21-39
        Characteristic: Likes to thrash about
        Cause of death: 2HKO'ed by critical hit Giga Drains from Ace Trainer Johan's Accelgor.

(M) "Tramp", Level 4-51
        Ability: Intimidate
        Cause of death: Fire Blast from Shauntal's Chandelure while at 88/167 HP.

(F) "Tremaine", Level 20-52
        Nature: Jolly
        Cause of death: Wild Charge from Ghetsis' Eelektross while at 52 HP, after a failed attempt at an OHKO with Flare Blitz.

And there you have it! I'll be starting another one soon but just wanted to say I finished this. Next time I need to be more consistent updating...
        Old May 5th, 2015 (11:58 PM). Edited May 10th, 2015 by banjopop7_7.
        Unova’s superhero!

I'd like to sign up

Username: banjopop7_7
          Version: white 2
          Extra rules:
          Shiny clause
          Dupes clause
          Nickname all pokemon
          Edit: I forgot the rule that I can use gift pokemon. So I add that one too.

Part 1: New Pokémon, new Rival.
          Spoiler:
          I woke up, my mother told me she went outside, I just wanted to sleep. When my mother came back she asked me some stange questions. After those questions she told me I was going to get my own Pokémon. I should look for a girl with a big green hat. Outside Hugh and his sister also were outside. Hugh's sister went home while Hugh came with me. I didn't know where the girl was, but the most famous place in Aspertia City was the lookout, so we went there too. There we saw the girl with the green hat. Her name was Bianca. She didn't recognize me at first, but when I said she was looking for me she did. She gave me a pokédex and my first pokémon. It was a Snivy. His name is Juju. Hugh also had an own pokémon. So we held a battle. It was a tough one but I won. Bianca showed me the pokécenter and how to catch a pokémon. I decided to catch one myself. A Purrlion named Lucifer. When I was on my way to Hugh to give him a Town map I met a mysterious man named Alder. He showed me the was to his house but I first went to gave the Town map to Hugh. On Route 20 I saw a Sewaddle. 'I'm going to catch you sewaddle!'

Part 2: Flocessy crisis!
          Spoiler:
          'Quick, Juju, do tackle!' Sewaddle Didn't have may HP left so I decided to throw a Pokeball. 'Yeah, Sewaddle is caught.' I was happy with my third Pokemon. 'Your name is going to be Flik!' Flocessy Ranch was just a bit further from here.
          There, Flocessy ranch. I met the two owners of the ranch and they said their Herdier wasn't there. Hugh came walking, he wanted a battle. He almost defeated Juju, but I won. 'Nice try, you almost won. Just a little bit more! But it doesn't matter.' Hugh heard of the Herdier. 'We must find it! It could be gone forever!'
          What's his problem?', the ranch owner said. I decided to also search for the Pokemon. The first Pokemon I found was Patrat. My Pokemon weakened him and I threw a ball. 'Your name is Dale!' I searched and searched and finally, in the middle of the forest, I found it. He was stolen by a Team Plasma member. We got it back and while the owner was calm, Hugh shouted: 'Why are you so calm? your Pokemon could be gone forever!' I was happy that I could help. The owner's wife healed my Pokemon up and I headed back to Flocessy Town. I almost forgot I was going to train with Alder.
          'Ah, You're finally there. I almost didn't recognize you. You're looking tougher. Come with me, we should start our training.' I went inside. There were two trainers. 'Do we really have to battle him?' 'He looks so tough.', they said. I was preparing. 'You can do it Juju!'

Part 3: Learning from Cheren.
          Spoiler:
          'Okay, Panpour, go!' First I had to defeat the boy. My Juju had a type-advantage. 'Vine Whip!' 'Good, very good.' Alder said. 'I shall heal up your Pokemon. You have to battle the girl next.' 'My Pansear has a type-advantage over your Juju, so I'm going to win!' It was a tough battle, but Juju managed to win. 'Way to go, Juju!' 'You even won with a type-disadvantage. So types are not all that matter.' Alder said. 'You also gain bonus if your type matches that of the move.' The girl was happy she also could say something. 'Good bye' 'Good bye, Alder.'
          'Oh, I forgot to say something.' Alder was on the mountain where I first met him. He jumped off. I still wonder why he isn't scared. 'You should defeat all gymleaders and become champion. Do your best.' Then he walked off. I headed back to Aspertia.
          The gym was next to the pokécenter. I walked inside. It was some sort of trainer school. When I went outside I saw Cheren, the gymleader. Oh, hello. You must be the new challenger. I'm Cheren, the new Gymleader. If you want to have a battle with me, you have to defeat these two trainers first.' Then a strange man came to me. 'Hello I'm Clyde. You're the new trainer. Have this to commemorate your debut' He gave me a fresh water. 'Thank you.' The two trainers were really strong, but I managed to win. I had an idea how strong Cheren was. To be sure I deposited Lucifer and Dale in the PC. 'Flik, Juju we can do it.'
          'You defeated them,' Cheren said 'so it's time for our battle now. Patrat, go!' 'Give everything, Flik! Bug Bite' 'Bite, Patrat' 'Patrat is defeated' Clyde said. I was wondering why we was here. 'I'm the referee.' I sent Juju out. Cheren sent Lillipup out. 'Tackle, Lillipup.' 'Growth, Juju.' 'Bite' Critical hit! 'Tackle, Juju!' Juju didn't have many HP left, but Lillipup also didn't. Only one attack left and I win. But what if the attack misses or if Lillipup is faster, then I lose Juju. 'Juju, what should I do now?'

To be continued

Part 4: A complexed place
          Spoiler:
          Coming soon!

Part 5: Poison on stage
          Spoiler:
          Coming soon!

Pokémon:
          Spoiler:
          Juju (Snivy) 5-16
          Aspertia City
          Lucifer (Purrlion) 2-14
          Route 19
          Flik (Sewaddle) 2-15
          Route 20
          Chip (Patrat) 5-15
          Flocessy Ranch
          R2-D2 (???) 13-17
          Virbank Complex.

Deaths:
          Spoiler:
          Luckily none.
          Old May 6th, 2015 (2:32 PM). Edited May 8th, 2015 by ShiningKami.

UPDATE #4: THE MIRACLE OF BIRTH!
            Spoiler:
            It was time to face Falkner, and, if I'm honest, I was kind of nervous about it. Fortunately, things went well! Racer kicked things off, knocking out Pidgey with a few well-placed Quick Attacks, and continued his good work by landing a Tail Whip on Pidgeotto. That was step one; step two involved Kiba and liberal application of Supersonic. Sadly, the curse of the 55% accuracy chose that moment to kick in, and I had to skip to step three when Kiba's health dropped to dangerous levels.

Step three was Pavel, who started the ball rolling with Rock Polish. Even that wasn't enough to outrun Pidgeotto, though, who decided to ruin my day even more with Sand Attack. This time, however, luck was on my side: Pavel's Rock Throw landed not once but twice, handily defeating Falkner and earning me the Zephyr Badge!

With that out of the way, I proceeded to pick up the Togepi egg from the Mart before heading out to Route 32. At this point it was night, so I was in luck with my Pokémon encounters - after Rattata after Bellsprout after Rattata, I ran into a female Wooper, Terra. 'Woo'-hoo! (Sorry.)

Next up was more grinding and hatching the egg. Eventually, my Togepi hatched - male, with Serene Grace! He, I named Artax, and I set about levelling him up before saving for the night. Next, Union Cave!

UPDATE #5: GOING FOR TWO!
            Spoiler:
            Travelling through Union Cave en route to Azalea was much less painful than it could have been. Along the way, among the constant Zubat and Geodude, I ran into my catchable Pokémon of the area - a male Sandshrew. I couldn't resist - upon catching him, I named him Michael, in honour of my fallen friend from my Storm Silver failure run.

When I reached Azalea, my first move (aside from healing up) was to do a little bit of grinding on Route 33. There, I met a female Hoppip, whom I named Breeze. I rather like the Hoppip line, actually, so this was a high point. After that, I headed into the town to visit Kurt, who, in a move utterly removed from logic, raced off to Slowpoke Well and hurt his back. Why? Because the plot says so, that's why. Anyway, this first appearance of Team Rocket was underwhelming, to say the least. Two of the three Grunts went down with little effort; the third brought along an Ekans which, in a worrying moment, critted and knocked Artax down to 4 HP. Luckily, my little Togepi immediately hit back with Extrasensory and ended the battle, but that was still too close for comfort. Proton, meanwhile, decided that throwing out a level 8 Rattata would be a good idea; Whit dealt with that admirably, before Pavel demolished Proton's Koffing. Slowpoke saved! And speaking of Slowpoke, a male one became my capture for the area. Nice!

My next idea was to trigger the battle with my rival, which may have been a bit of a mistake, given tthe level of his team. His level 14 Gastly immediately used Curse on Kiba, who managed to Bite it out of the battle. I pulled her out right then before she succumbed to Curse, throwing in Pavel to deal with Quilava. Thankfully, it was less of a problem than I feared, given Pavel's insane defence and his Magnitude; then came his Zubat, whom I set Racer on. A worrying moment came with Zubat's Supersonic, but Racer managed to Quick Attack it out of the battle. Victory!

Next objective: Bugsy. Concerned about his Scyther, I decided it would be a good idea to level up a bit before entering the Gym. That was done around Route 33 and Union Cave; during this, Tristan reached level 16, evolving into Bayleef!

Bugsy is next. I'm expecting trouble.

CURRENT OBJECTIVE:
            Defeat Bugsy at Azalea Town Gym

ACTIVE TEAM:
            Spoiler:

Tristan [M] Lvl. 17
            Quirky
            Proud of its power
            Tackle
            Synthesis
            Razor Leaf
            Poison Powder

Whit [M] Lvl. 16
            Adamant
            Often scatters things
            Uproar
            Peck
            Foresight
            Hypnosis

Pavel [M] Lvl. 16
            Jolly
            Somewhat vain
            Magnitude
            Defence Curl
            Rock Throw
            Rock Polish

Kiba [F] Lvl. 16
            Naughty
            Strong willed
            Leech Life
            Supersonic
            Astonish
            Bite

Racer [M] Lvl. 16
            Timid
            Good perseverance
            Bite
            Tail Whip
            Hyper Fang
            Focus Energy

Artax [M] Lvl. 17
            Lax
            Quick to flee
            Egg hatched at Violet City
            Ability: Serene Grace
            Yawn
            Charm
            Extrasensory
            Metronome

BOXED:
            Spoiler:

Tori [F] Lvl. 3
            Hardy
            Often dozes off
            Vine Whip

Jai [N/A] Lvl. 5
            Impish
            Very finicky

Terra [F] Lvl. 6
            Gentle
            Scatters things often
            Met at Route 32 at lvl. 6
            Ability: Damp
            Water Gun
            Tail Whip
            Mud Sport

Michael [M] Lvl. 8
            Rash
            Capable of taking hits
            Met at Union Cave at lvl. 8
            Ability: Sand Veil
            Scratch
            Defence Curl
            Sand Attack

Breeze [F] Lvl. 6
            Brave
            Proud of its power
            Met at Route 33 at lvl. 6
            Ability: Leaf Guard
            Splash
            Synthesis

Simon [M] Lvl. 6
            Naughty
            Proud of its power
            Met at Slowpoke Well at lvl. 6
            Ability: Own Tempo
            Curse
            Yawn
            Tackle
            Growl

DEATHS:
            Spoiler:

Olivia [F] Lvl. 7
            Quiet
            Somewhat of a clown
            Met at Route 30 at lvl. 2
            Tackle
            Sand Attack

Old May 8th, 2015 (11:52 PM).
            Youtube Content Creator

Hey Volga, just a heads up that I'm dropping my Platinum run cause I kind of got bored of it. Maybe I'll come back to it someday in the future but for now you can remove it from the OP.

Anyway, I have a new sign up

Username: TheCrystalFlaaffy
              Version: Pokemon Victory Fire (Hack of Pokemon Emerald)
              Optional Rules: Must nickname all Pokemon, Dupes Clause, Species Clause

I've actually been uploading this on Youtube as my first let's play, so instead of showing pictures I guess I'll just leave the video here for you guys to check out. I'm on episode 8, with 2 badges and only 1 death.

Spoiler:

Team
              Sharptooth
              Maleficent
              Smaug
              Piglett
              Why Me?

Box
              Spoiler:

(Not Nicknamed Yet)

Lola

Dead
              Spoiler:

Dizco

I try to upload every couple of days so hopefully my updates will be consistent.
              Pokemon Showdown Live Sessions | Latest Upload [5/16]
              Solo Challenge Thread | My Challenges
              Old May 9th, 2015 (4:23 PM).
              Is a very depressed Brionne

Would it be OK if I posted a nuzlocke run that I started already?
                Old May 11th, 2015 (4:16 PM).
                Youtube Content Creator

Made some more progress and got a couple new encounters. Will update more in depth when I get home.

Spoiler:
                  Old May 13th, 2015 (2:29 PM).

Username: CreamKitty
                    Version: Black 2
                    Additional Rules:
                    -You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
                    -You must change the battle style to SET.
                    -You may only use PokéBalls.
                    -You may not use/catch legendary Pokémon.

The journey so far...
                    Spoiler:
                    Obtained Oshawott based on Trainer ID. Named Him Mochi.
                    Caught Purrloin on Route 19. Named her Riley, after my irl cat.

Caught Pokemon
                    Spoiler:
                    Oshawott - Mochi - Male - Starter - Alive
                    Purrloin - Riley - Female - Route 19 - Alive
                    Old May 14th, 2015 (3:46 AM). Edited May 15th, 2015 by ShiningKami.

UPDATE #6: STOP BUGGING ME!
                      Spoiler:
                      So, Bugsy. Yeah, this didn't go well.

It started off according to plan. I threw out Whit first, knowing that Bugsy would kick off with a U-Turn from Scyther. I was correct, and Scyther was replaced by Metapod, but Whit took a worrying amount of damage, even with his resistance to Bug moves. That was when I knew the battle was going to be more difficult than I thought. That having happened, once Metapod was down, I threw out Pavel to weather the U-Turn this time before dealing with Kakuna. Scyther, again, did an astonishing amount of damage, and poor Pavel was poisoned by Kakuna before she went down. Then, it was time to deal with Scyther.

I threw Whit back out, hoping that Scyther wouldn't try U-Turn again. She didn't; instead, she did a huge amount of damage with Quick Attack. Worried, I sent out Kiba, but Scyther knocked her health down to dangerous levels in a couple of attacks. Racer landed an attack, but the same happened to him. Desperate, I threw Pavel back out. He held off a Quick Attack, but then disaster struck. With his health above the halfway point, I thought he could survive one more U-Turn before I'd have to pull him out. I was wrong. U-Turn hit hard, and my faithful Geodude was lost.

I screamed; I literally screamed as Pavel fell. Furious, I did the only thing I could - I sent out Artax, my most defensive Pokémon.

The battle was hard, and incredibly close, but finally Artax prevailed, defeating Bugsy and earning me the Hive Badge. But the damage was done; Pavel was gone.

I was devastated; my third-caught Pokémon was gone. I almost quit right then out of grief. However, I had a duty to the rest of my team to carry on, and I was determined to complete this run; so I pulled Terra out of the box and set about levelling her up. Finally, with her at a reasonable level, it was time to head out to Ilex Forest, where I chased down the missing Farfetch'd and got Cut. During this, I ran into my catchable Pokémon for the area - an Oddish. *Headdesk*

I ran back to Azalea to pick up Tori, who I taught Cut in order to get through the forest. That done, I headed through the trees and off to Route 34, where I found a Drowzee. Not bad!

Making it to Goldenrod, my first step was to pick up the Bicycle and Radio Card before setting about training. Whitney was next; I needed to be on top form if I wanted to win.

UPDATE #7: EVOLUTION BONANZA!
                      Spoiler:
                      The time spent training was pretty uneventful; apart from a bunch of trainers along Routes 34 and 35, my time was spent fighting Drowzee and Rattata along Route 34. Given the pain in the backside that Whitney is, my aim was to level up to at least 20 before attempting the battle. Apparently also knowing what was coming, both Whit and Tristan learned the ever-useful Reflect. This gave me an idea for how I would take on Whitney...

Shortly after this, half of my team decided to step things up a notch, with Terra evolving into Quagsire, Whit evolving into Noctowl, and Racer evolving into Raticate in quick succession. Artax, surprisingly, also tried to evolve into Togetic, but I held him back for the time being; with Togetic being part Flying-type, he would take super-effective damage from Rollout, which would ruin my plan. He can evolve after the battle.

With everyone levelled up, it was time to wage war on the Miltank...

UPDATE #8: THEY SEE ME ROLLOUT-IN'
                      Spoiler:
                      The battle against Whitney was joined. She sent out Clefairy; I sent out Whit, as per my plan. First step was to set up a Reflect, while Clefairy decided to turn a Doubleslap into a Tripleslap for only a little damage. Hypnosis missed, of course, so I changed my strategy and launched an Uproar, doing a lot of damage to Clefairy and baiting Whitney into using a Super Potion. A worrying moment came when Clefairy used Metronome to pull off Power Gem, of all things, but Whit was able to hold on and continue Uproar. The next Metronome brought an ineffectual Astonish, and Whit calmed down, allowing for the preemptive Miltank strategy. Whit set up another Reflect while Clefairy Metronomed Accupressure to raise her defence, then he used the next turn to Peck Clefairy to death. One down, one to go, and step one of the Miltank plan was complete.

As the dreaded cow came into battle, I threw Artax in, hoping that Miltank would be baited into locking into Rollout. She wasn't, and used Stomp, but did little damage due to Reflect. Miltank used Attract next, and I had a moment of worry, but Artax kept his priorities straight and used Yawn. At that point, I pulled him out and sent in Tristan, who took a Stomp with little trouble. Miltank fell asleep, but immediately used her Lum Berry to wake up. Reflect wore off, so Tristan set it up again before I threw in Terra. Terra landed a Headbutt and Mud Shot, lowering Miltank's speed, before I had to pull her back again. Worried about Miltank's high attack, I decided to ruin it with Artax, who used Yawn again. Attract hit again, but my little Togepi ignored it and used Charm. When Miltank fell asleep, Tristan took over with a barrage of Razor Leaf.

Upon awakening, the annoying cow pulled another trick out of her sleeve: Milk Drink. Annoyed, I used Poison Powder and reapplied Reflect. What followed was a long struggle for dominance, with Miltank healing every bit of damage my team did to her, before I finally healed up Terra and sent her out in order to avoid Attract. With Charm in effect, my Quagsire soaked up every Stomp Miltank landed on her, before she landed a Mud Shot to slow her down. Finally able to outrun Miltank, I took the risk and had Terra launch a Mud Bomb - and Miltank went down. Victory!

Plain Badge in hand, I picked up the Squirt Bottle and prepared to move out - team intact and raring to go. Next up, Sudowoodo!

UPDATE #9: IN WHICH I AM AN IDIOT
                      Spoiler:
                      After our victory against Whitney, the team and I started out to Ecruteak City. Being Thursday, it was Bug Catching Contest day, so I took the opportunity to find a Bug-type for my National Park catch. I was hoping for my own Scyther, despite the bad memories of Bugsy's one, but I found a Pinsir instead. Oh well, I quite like Pinsir anyway.

Down on Route 35, I took time to level up Whit, and found my first Pokémon of that route: a male Nidoran, whom I named Jonathan. Then I made my way back through the park to Route 36, where, for some reason known only to my revision-addled brain, I ran into the grass instead of heading straight to Sudowoodo. I ended up running into a Growlithe - the Pokémon I was hoping to find on the next route - only to realise that that meant I wouldn't be able to catch Sudowoodo. I am a complete and utter idiot. Yes, I'd rather have a Growlithe than Sudowoodo given the choice, but still, I really shouldn't do this after spending all day studying.

Anyway, I caught my accidental Growlithe, and, because I've played way too much Dragon Age recently, named him Leto. Then, getting past Sudowoodo, I continued out to Ecruteak. On the way, I found a Spinarak on Route 37, and Kiba gave me a present in the form of a Shiny Leaf!

In Ecruteak Pokémon Centre, I met up with Bill before heading back to Goldenrod. I delivered the Mail to the dude on Route 31, before meeting up with Bill again and receiving Eevee. Justin is back!

With that, I decided it was time to rejig my team - Artax was about to evolve, which would give me three Flying-types and three Normal-types in the roster. Therefore, I decided to box Whit and Racer for the time being to allow Justin and Leto to join the crew.

I spent the next while levelling up Justin, during which both Artax and Kiba evolved. Things are going OK for now. Hopefully they'll stay that way.

CURRENT OBJECTIVE:
                      Explore Burned Tower

ACTIVE TEAM:
                      Spoiler:

Tristan [M] Lvl. 22
                      Quirky
                      Proud of its power
                      Reflect
                      Synthesis
                      Magical Leaf
                      Poison Powder

Kiba [F] Lvl. 22
                      Naughty
                      Strong willed
                      Wing Attack
                      Confuse Ray
                      Astonish
                      Bite

Artax [M] Lvl. 22
                      Lax
                      Quick to flee
                      Yawn
                      Charm
                      Extrasensory
                      Metronome

Terra [F] Lvl. 22
                      Gentle
                      Scatters things often
                      Water Gun
                      Headbutt
                      Mud Shot
                      Mud Bomb

Justin [M] Lvl. 14
                      Brave
                      Quick to flee
                      Met at Goldenrod City at lvl. 5
                      Ability: Run Away
                      Tail Whip
                      Tackle
                      Helping Hand
                      Sand Attack

Leto [M] Lvl. 14
                      Adamant
                      Good perseverance
                      Met at Route 36 at lvl. 13
                      Ability: Flash Fire
                      Bite
                      Roar
                      Ember
                      Leer

BOXED:
                      Spoiler:

Tori [F] Lvl. 3
                      Hardy
                      Often dozes off
                      Vine Whip
                      Cut

Jai [N/A] Lvl. 5
                      Impish
                      Very finicky

Michael [M] Lvl. 8
                      Rash
                      Capable of taking hits
                      Scratch
                      Defence Curl
                      Sand Attack

Breeze [F] Lvl. 6
                      Brave
                      Proud of its power
                      Splash
                      Synthesis

Simon [M] Lvl. 6
                      Naughty
                      Proud of its power
                      Curse
                      Yawn
                      Tackle
                      Growl

Nuptup [M] Lvl. 5
                      Docile
                      Good endurance
                      Met at Ilex Forest at lvl. 5
                      Absorb
                      Sweet Scent

Piper [M] Lvl. 12
                      Quiet
                      Alert to sounds
                      Met at Route 34 at lvl. 12
                      Pound
                      Hypnosis
                      Disable
                      Confusion

Quia [F] Lvl. 13
                      Serious
                      Somewhat vain
                      Met at National Park at lvl. 13
                      Ability: Mould Breaker
                      Focus Energy
                      Bind
                      Seismic Toss
                      Harden

Spinner [M] Lvl. 15
                      Docile
                      Highly curious
                      Met at Route 37 at lvl. 15
                      Scary Face
                      Constrict
                      Leech Life
                      Night Shade

Jonathan [M] Lvl. 12
                      Docile
                      Likes to thrash about
                      Met at Route 35 at Lvl. 12
                      Ability: Rivalry
                      Leer
                      Peck
                      Focus Energy
                      Double Kick

Whit [M] Lvl. 21
                      Adamant
                      Often scatters things
                      Uproar
                      Peck
                      Reflect
                      Hypnosis

Racer [M] Lvl. 21
                      Timid
                      Good perseverance
                      Bite
                      Sucker Punch
                      Hyper Fang
                      Focus Energy

DEATHS:
                      Spoiler:

Olivia [F] Lvl. 7
                      Quiet
                      Somewhat of a clown
                      Tackle
                      Sand Attack

Pavel [M] Lvl. 16
                      Jolly
                      Somewhat vain
                      Magnitude
                      Defence Curl
                      Rock Throw
                      Rock Polish

Old May 15th, 2015 (12:34 PM).
                      Youtube Content Creator

So I realize now that I never got around to updating in more detail last time, oops. I guess for now I'll just post the video and I'll give a more detailed update for the finale.

Spoiler:
                        Old May 16th, 2015 (5:52 AM). Edited May 16th, 2015 by AoTora.

Nature: Calm
                          YELLOW NUZLOCKE ADVENTURE

SIGN-UP
                          Username: AoTora
                          Version: Yellow

Rules:[LIST]
                          °You may only capture the first Pokemon you meet on a route.
                          (Dupes/Species Clause is in place)
                          °Any Pokemon that faints must be permanently boxed since it is dead.
                          °All captured Pokemon must be nicknamed to form the stronger bond between them and their trainer.
                          °The battle style remains on SHIFT for the time being but it might change later on if the game is too easy.
                          °The cave encounteres are separated depending on which floor I am, I can also get an encounter per each safari zone.

CURRENT PROGRESS:
                          °Got the starter (Pikachu) I named Sparky.
                          °Defeated rival.
                          °Got the parcel.
                          °Bought Pokeballs.
                          °Caught Pidgey I named Piyo.
                          °Caught Rattata named Joey.
                          °Caught Nidoran F named Eliza.
                          °Caught Caterpie named Hardy.
                          °Trained everybody up to level 10.

-------> ------->

°Defeated rival for the second time.
                          °Trained everybody up to level 16.

------>

°Defeated Brock and obtained our first badge.

Now we are on our way to MT. Moon.

Team:

Eliza|Lvl 17
                          Growl
                          Tackle
                          Scratch

Piyo|Lvl 16
                          Gust
                          Sand Attack

Sparky|Lvl 16
                          Thundershock
                          Growl
                          Tail Whip
                          Thunder Wave

Hardy|Lvl 16
                          Tackle
                          PoisonPowder
                          Stun Spore
                          Confusion

Joey|lvl 17
                          Tackle
                          Tail Whip
                          Quick Attack
                          Hyper Fang

~PART 2~

°Bought a Magikarp from that salesman and named it Tamon
                          °Caught Sandshrew I named Sandy.
                          °Went through MT. Moon.
                          °Caught Zubat named Dracula on first floor.
                          °Caught Geodude named Geo on second floor.
                          °Caught Paras named Zombie on third floor.
                          °Found a moon stone.
                          °Obtained the dome fossil.

------->

°Got to Cerulean city.
                          °Caught Spearow named Jack.
                          °Grinded everybody up to level 22.

------->
                          ------->
                          ------->

°Challenged and defeated Rival once again.

Current team:

Eliza|Lvl 22
                          Growl
                          Tackle
                          Scratch
                          Poison Sting

Piyo|Lvl 22
                          Gust
                          Sand Attack
                          Whirlwind

Sparky|Lvl 22
                          Thundershock
                          Growl
                          Tail Whip
                          Thunder Wave

Hardy|Lvl 22
                          Tackle
                          PoisonPowder
                          Stun Spore
                          Confusion

Joey|lvl 22
                          Tackle
                          Tail Whip
                          Quick Attack
                          Hyper Fang

Tamon|lvl 22
                          Splash
                          Tackle
                          Bite

STORAGE BOXES:
                          Spoiler:

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
                          Old May 16th, 2015 (7:39 AM).

Nature: Docile
                            Yesterday I came across a second-hand Pokémon White 2 version in a game store and bought it on a whim, because I've never played this one before. And since I prefer to spice things up a bit, I decided to make a Nuzlocke out of it. So, yeah, this will be blind.

Sign-Up:
                            Username: Tora
                            Version: White 2

Optional Rules:
                            -Nickname everything.
                            -Legendaries may be caught but not used.
                            -No duplicates.
                            -Shiny Pokémon may be caught and used.

Part 1: New old region
                            Spoiler:
                            Upon starting the game, I found myself in Aspertia City, a typical protagonist home town that caught me a bit off guard nonetheless. I had kinda expected Nuvema Town. As usual, there was no father in sight, but instead of a professor, I was told to meet Bianca to get my first Pokémon. Feeling a bit nostalgic from a play through of Pokémon Black, I went to find her, meeting Hugh along the way. Apparently he's my childhood friend, who already had a Pokémon. How unfair.

Bianca didn't recognize me, but I didn't blame her. I had changed quite a lot. Like before, she let me choose between Snivy, Tepig and Oshawott. Since I had chosen the grass snake before and I don't really like Emboar, I went with Oshawott this time. I decided to call him Sam. I was happy to see that his special attack was raised by his nature, although that came at the cost of his speed. After receiving the Pokédex, Hugh immediately challenged me to a battle. Even though it was very close, Sam managed to beat his Snivy. And you tell me you've had it for a long time ever since it hatched from an egg? You disappoint me, Hugh. But I like your battle theme, so you already made a damn good impression.

Bianca then showed me around the Pokémon Center, ignoring my protests that I already knew everything about it. I was a bit astonished that she handed me 10 Poké Balls when she was done, but of course, my hope that there would be no chatching tutorial was quickly crushed.

After buying some potions just to be on the safe side, I joined Bianca on the first route to watch her catch a Purrloin. When she was gone, I took some steps into the patch of grass, only to get a sense of déjà vu when a female Purrloin appeared on the exact same tile. I caught her and called her Lily. It turned out that she had a nature that reduced her speed, as well.

As I was training my two quasi-Slowpokes, I also found a few Patrat in the grass, including one with blue eyes. Yes, I had just found my first ever shiny Pokémon, not counting the red Gyarados from Silver back in the day. Barely daring to weaken him, I quickly threw some Poké Balls. It took two attempts, before I could officially call him mine. I named him Bluebell.

Continuing on the route, I was surprised again when a great encounter theme started and Alder jumped down a cliff in front of me. Of course, he was alright. He may have sprained his ankle, but the height wasn't too great. After a bit of rest he would be fine. He took me to the next town, ushering me into the Pokémon Center so he could limp ahead without making me wait too long. Very considerate.

Catching up to Alder, he promised to train me, but first I had to find Hugh to give him a map from his sister. What was it with those rivals, always dashing up ahead? On the way, I battled a few trainers and caught a cute little Sewaddle and called her Betty.

Since a random hiker blocked my way, I figured Hugh had to have headed to the Floccesy Ranch. There I found a strangely sad looking Azurill and called her Mimi. I would have preferred a non-baby Pokémon, but at least it was the first Pokémon on my team with a useful nature, reducing its special attack and raising attack and Huge Power to go with it. I am actually quite satisfied with my team at this point, even though Lily is a bit frail and too slow for her kind and with Azurill's evolution I'd have two water Pokémon on my team. I'll probably just carry her around to raise her friendship a bit. But for now it would do and they were all determined to prove their worth by surviving not just a few heart-stopping moments when their enemies decided to land one critical hit after the other, sending Lily to 1-3 HP more than once and nearly killing Bluebell in a single hit.

Well, now that the important things like catching Pokémon were out of the way, I returned to searching for Hugh. It didn't take long to find him and again he challenged me to a battle. His Snivy had grown quite a bit, but Lily, Bluebell and Betty worked together to take it down. Our fight drew the attention of the ranch's owners, who told us that their Herdier was missing. For some reason, Hugh got really angry at this and stormed off to look for it. Alright, Hugh, what is it that you're not telling me? You seem to be pretty obsessed with something and I'm not sure it's good for you. What exactly are you looking for? Well, I guess I'll find out soon enough. For now, I'll take a break at this point.

Current location and objective: Floccesy Ranch, find Herdier

Team:

Spoiler:
                            Sam (M) Lvl. 8
                            Met at Aspertia City at lvl. 5
                            Impetuous and silly.
                            Ability: Torrent
                            Water Gun
                            Tackle
                            Tail Whip

Lily (F) Lvl. 7
                            Met at Route 19 at lvl. 4
                            Likes to fight.
                            Nature: Sassy
                            Ability: Limber
                            Scratch
                            Growl
                            Assist

Bluebell (M) Lvl. 8
                            Met at Route 19 at lvl. 2
                            Likes to thrash about.
                            Tackle
                            Bite
                            Leer
                            Bide

Betty (F) Lvl. 7
                            Met at Route 20 at lvl. 2
                            Alert to sounds.
                            Tackle
                            String Shot

Mimi (F) Lvl. 5
                            Met at Floccesy Ranch at lvl. 5
                            Good endurance.
                            Ability: Huge Power
                            Bubble
                            Tail Whip
                            Water Sport
                            Splash
                            Old May 17th, 2015 (12:35 AM).
                            Purple Dino Not Barney

Nature: Serious
                              Will be trying Nuzlocke! Wish me locke!

Username: pepperoni
                              Version: Pokemon Sapphire
                              Single/Ultimate: Single

Optional Rules
                              • You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
                              • A black out/white is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
                              • You must change the battle style to SET.
                              • After the first wild Pokémon was caught, you must release your starter.
                              • You may not use held items.
                              • You may only use PokéBalls.
                              • No Duplicate Captures.

GAME ON!

Old May 17th, 2015 (5:51 AM).

Nature: Docile
                                Part 2: Crit happens
                                Spoiler:

Before I was going to look for the Herdier, I decided to train up the team a bit, since the owners of the ranch standing right next to the patch of grass kindly offered to heal my Pokémon whenever I wanted. Unfortunately, what had worried me before came true, when a wild lvl 6 Lillipup landed a critical hit Tackle on Lily. With her terrible defense, she didn't survive the hit. I sent out Betty who revenge-killed it, gaining a level and learning Bug Bite in the process, but the damage was done. My team was short one member. Killed by a Pokémon that (kind of) shared part of her name. Oh the irony.

Now extremely cautious, I continued the training. While I was at it anyway, I trained Mimi after all. A decision that quickly turned out to be a real pain, since Bubble did absolutely nothing and even the Aqua Gun she learned a bit later was practically useless. When she had almost caught up to the rest of the team, I followed Hugh to search the ranch for the missing Herdier. I found it being cornered by a team Plasma member. Apparently they abandoned their old ways to become ninjas. I can't blame them. Their old outfits were kind of ridiculous. Not as bad as the Galactics, but still...

The nameless grunt ranted about being lost and then being found by a child. In a fit of rage, he smacked the TM for Frustration right at my face. Uh... thanks I guess? Isn't it usually Thief, though? Not that I'm complaining. After the Herdier was reunited with his masters, I immediately put the TM to good use, teaching it to Mimi. I think that's the fist time I actually taught any of my Pokémon the move Frustration. But right now it's still a STAB and she was really in the need of a physical move, which meant that she just became semi-useful. Even more so when she learned Charm a bit later on her own.

Well, now that the business on the ranch was done, I ran back to Alder. Instead of training me himself, he instead sent me to battle two students, one of whom shared my real name. I'm still a bit stumped. I think I've never seen it as an NPC name. Though that didn't save her from being beaten into the ground. Alder then sent me on my way, hinting that the gym in my hometown was open now. Alright, looks like that's my next goal.

Outside, there was a weird man, who gave me a medal box, rambling on about earning medals. Okay, listen. I'm doing a Nuzlocke here. I won't be able to collect your medals without breaking the rules. But thank you anyway. Oh, and I'd like to mention that you have a really dumb name.

As I was running back the way I had come, I was suddenly stopped by a call from above. Alder stood on the same cliff as before and casually jumped down again, only flinching slightly when he landed on his bad ankle again. Wow, what a drama queen. He must've been racing after me and probably climbed up that hill as fast as he could, just so he could demonstrate his cliff-jumping skills again. Well, whatever made him happy. I'll just let him have his moment. And he did give me some berries after all.

I quickly found out everything I needed to know about this gym. Normal type, leader Cheren. This would suck. Normal type gyms were usually hard and I guessed that his strongest Pokémon would be a Lillipup. I feel that these things are pretty overpowered at this point in the game... My suspicion grew when even the other trainers in the gym had one Patrat and a Lillipup each. What a huge variety... I mean, there really aren't many normal type Pokémon. They probably had trouble even finding those two. That they were just the pre-evolutions of the normal type gym's Pokémon from Black and White couldn't be helped. And that Lillipup was already in the first gym of those games as well is really just coincidence... No, but seriously, as interesting as Cheren as a gym leader is, they were really lazy with the choice of Pokémon here.

Preparing my team by giving each of my Pokémon a berry in case of an emergency, I faced Cheren. Even though I possessed his best friend two years ago he didn't promise to go easy on me. Leading with Bluebell, we started off with a Patrat-battle. Since he felt the need to spam Work Up, Bluebell managed to defeat the other Patrat with three Tackles. But now that I knew he had Work Up, I hesitated to send in Betty, whom I intended to send in against Lillipup, because of her good attack and defense stats. Instead, I switched to Mimi first. My caution was justified when the Lillipup landed a Tackle on the first turn that reduced Mimi's HP to half before she could respond with a Charm. Since Cheren then changed tactic to spamming Work Up again, I countered with a few more Charms until I felt that the Lilipup's attack was sufficiently crippled. I switched in Betty to finish the job with Bug Bite. And she did, with a critical hit of all things. So, this part basically started and ended with a crit.

Losing Lily was really upsetting, especially after I took so many cautions with her, always switching her out when I felt she could be in danger. But I guess it would have happened eventually. Her defenses were just too bad. It's still a bittersweet victory, knowing that my first caught Pokémon didn't even survive long enough to reach the first gym.

Current location and objective: Aspertia City gym, continue along Route 20, I guess...

Team:
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam (M) Lvl. 11
                                Met at Aspertia City at lvl. 5
                                Impetuous and silly.
                                Ability: Torrent
                                Water Gun
                                Tackle
                                Tail Whip
                                Water Sport

Bluebell (M) Lvl. 11
                                Met at Route 19 at lvl. 2
                                Likes to thrash about.
                                Tackle
                                Bite
                                Work Up
                                Detect

Betty (F) Lvl. 13
                                Met at Route 20 at lvl. 2
                                Alert to sounds.
                                Bug Bite
                                Tackle
                                String Shot

Mimi (F) Lvl. 11
                                Met at Floccesy Ranch at lvl. 5
                                Good endurance.
                                Frustration
                                Water Gun
                                Charm
                                Work Up

Dead
                                Spoiler:
                                Lily (F) Lvl. 8
                                Met at Route 19 at lvl. 4
                                Likes to fight.
                                Nature: Sassy
                                Killed by a critical hit Tackle from a wild Lillipup.
                                Old May 17th, 2015 (1:01 PM).

Nature: Calm
                                  YELLOW NUZLOCKE ADVENTURE

Time to continue our journey.

° Decided to let Sparky take on Misty's gym- he was finally happy enough for me to get that Bulbasaur.
                                  ° Found Bellsprout named Bell.
                                  ° Got Charmander I named Charlie.
                                  ° Found Abra I named Jafar and Drowzee I named Asumo, also a jigglypuff poped out. I caught it and named it Jun.
                                  ° Got the diglett named Mole.
                                  ° Got bike voucher.
                                  ° Hardy died to crit slash from Sandslash.
                                  ° Got through SS Anne.

->

° Defeated Rival again.
                                  ° Got Cut.
                                  ° Surge's Raichu destroyed my team
                                  ° Got a bike.

R.I.P. Eliza, Ivy and Piyo.

Did some training:

->
                                  ->
                                  ->

Current team:

Charlie|Lvl 27
                                  Scratch
                                  Growl
                                  Ember
                                  Leer

Zombie|Lvl 27
                                  Scratch
                                  Stun Spore
                                  Leech Life

Sparky|Lvl 27
                                  Thundershock
                                  Thunderbolt
                                  Tail Whip
                                  Thunder Wave

Asumo|Lvl 27
                                  Headbutt
                                  Hypnosis
                                  Disable
                                  Confusion

Joey|lvl 27
                                  Body Slam
                                  Focus Energy
                                  Quick Attack
                                  Hyper Fang

Tamon|lvl 27
                                  Dragon Rage
                                  Tackle
                                  Bite
                                  Water Gun

Do what you believe in and believe in what you do. All else is a waste of energy and time ~ Nisargadatta.

Love is the only power that can change an enemy into a friend. ~ Martin Luther King.

I am a fan of Criminal Minds, Crossing Jordan and some other series. I am also Harry Potter fan and Disney fan (I love Frozen!) - I also like other animes beside Pokemon.
                                  Old May 20th, 2015 (12:56 AM).

Username: TeKan56
                                    Version: Sacred Gold (hack of Heart Gold)
                                    Single/Ultimate: Single (for now)
                                    Additional Rules:
                                    You must nickname all of your Pokemon.
                                    A black out/white is a "game over," even if there are Pokémon left in the PC.
                                    No duplicate captures.
                                    Separated areas.

LET'S GO! :D
                                    Old May 20th, 2015 (12:26 PM).
                                    TheCrystalFlaaffy TheCrystalFlaaffy is offline
                                    Youtube Content Creator

Made some more progress, and lost another team member
                                      Spoiler:
                                      Old May 21st, 2015 (8:20 AM). Edited May 21st, 2015 by virdish.

LUsername: Virdish
                                        Version: Light Platinum

Optional Rules:
                                        No Dupes
                                        Must nickname all Pokémon

I saw this and instantly wanted to do it. It's of course a full hack so I can't do the ultimate with it. I may come back and do an ultimate at some point but I figured I'd start out small. Seeing as this will be my first ever challenge.

Update
                                        Spoiler:
                                        Day one and I already need to restart. Right out of the gate I picked Bulbasaur (named Thor) as my starter and headed on the road with no potions or berries. I met a bug trainer. Thor faught valiantly making it to the last venipede and was a single move away from victory. Sadly he fell to a rollout due to being under the effects of three string shots. R.I.P. Thor, you will be missed
                                        Old May 22nd, 2015 (1:14 AM). Edited May 23rd, 2015 by ShiningKami.

UPDATE #10: SLOWLY BUT SURELY
                                          Spoiler:
                                          This is going to be an uncharacteristically short entry because I have to study, but I thought I'd quickly update anyway. The past several days have been all about levelling up my team, among story-related stuff. The first port of call was Burned Tower, where I found a Koffing; I named her Fluorine (chemistry puns FTW). I also met Silver, who was now boasting a Magnetite alongside his usual team. He didn't last long.

After clearing out the trainers, I descended the ladder to meet the Legendary Beasts, who ran off. More importantly, that made the Gym available to me, so I headed there to train up. In the middle of this training, Kiba hit level 23, and, to my astonishment, evolved into Crobat!

Quite honestly, apart from picking up the Strength and Surf HMs, the grind was uneventful. At least, until I was caught off-guard on Route 37 by Entei deciding to put in an appearance, later joined by Raikou.

I'm preparing to take on Morty soon. I'm slightly worried, but with three of my team boasting super-effective moves, I'm hoping it'll go well. And I have a plan, involving Justin - one that's worked on Ghost-type Gym Leaders before...

UPDATE #11: I AIN'T AFRAID'A NO GHOST!
                                          Spoiler:
                                          Another quick update before I crash for the night: the battle against Morty. My original plan for facing him involved Justin and Sand Attack spam, before switching out to Artax and Extrasensory-ing Gengar to death, but that plan was scuppered when I learned just in time that the thing had Mean Look - with Justin knowing only Normal-type attacking moves, there was no way he was going to win that battle. So, I changed things up slightly.

First up was Gastly against Leto. Gastly made the mistake of using Lick instead of Curse, allowing Leto to stay in the battle after he one-shot the ghost with Bite. Morty threw out Gengar, and kicked off with Mean Look - which Leto threw out of the window with Roar. The Haunter that replaced Gengar then laid a curse on Leto, so I pulled him out and sent in Kiba. My Crobat wasted no time in Biting both that and the second Haunter out of the fight, and Gengar was back. Time to execute the plan.

I immediately called back Kiba, and sent in Whit. Gengar used Mean Look, but that was OK - Whit wasn't going anywhere.

With his Insomnia ability and Normal-Flying typing, Whit was immune to anything Gengar could throw at him. Sucker Punch was a slight worry, but I dealt with that with my Noctowl's own Hypnosis. While Gengar snoozed, Whit proceeded to slowly Peck his HP down, setting up a Reflect for when his opponent woke up - just in case Morty came back with a Sucker Punch.

The battle took a while - Whit was four levels lower than Gengar, and Peck was doing little damage, even with Whit's adamant nature. Not helping was Gengar's Sitrus Berry, nor Morty's two Hyper Potions, but finally, Whit triumphed, with only one Sucker Punch landing on him. Fog Badge get!

That done, I headed out to Route 38, where I started battling the trainers and progressing to Olivine City. On the way, I found a Magnemite - the Pokémon I was looking for there! Being a physicist, I called him Maxwell, in relation to Maxwell's equations of electricity and magnetism. Fitting, no?

Tired out from a day of revision, I decided to take a break and hunt for Shiny Leaves - inspired by Kiba's surprising find a few updates ago. An hour later, all six of my team had a Shiny Leaf. Nice!

Updates are going to slow down for the next two weeks, due to exams, but after that, I'll be checking out Olivine Lighthouse! See you then!

CURRENT OBJECTIVE:
                                          Reach the top of Olivine Lighthouse

ACTIVE TEAM:
                                          Spoiler:

Tristan [M] Lvl. 26
                                          Quirky
                                          Proud of its power
                                          Reflect
                                          Synthesis
                                          Magical Leaf
                                          Poison Powder

Kiba [F] Lvl. 26
                                          Naughty
                                          Strong willed
                                          Wing Attack
                                          Confuse Ray
                                          Astonish
                                          Bite

Artax [M] Lvl. 25
                                          Lax
                                          Quick to flee
                                          Yawn
                                          Charm
                                          Extrasensory
                                          Metronome

Terra [F] Lvl. 25
                                          Gentle
                                          Scatters things often
                                          Water Gun
                                          Headbutt
                                          Mud Shot
                                          Amnesia

Justin [M] Lvl. 26
                                          Brave
                                          Quick to flee
                                          Met at Goldenrod City at lvl. 5
                                          Tail Whip
                                          Tackle
                                          Quick Attack
                                          Sand Attack

Leto [M] Lvl. 25
                                          Adamant
                                          Good perseverance
                                          Met at Route 36 at lvl. 13
                                          Ability: Flash Fire
                                          Bite
                                          Roar
                                          Flame Wheel
                                          Reversal

BOXED:
                                          Spoiler:

Tori [F] Lvl. 3
                                          Hardy
                                          Often dozes off
                                          Vine Whip
                                          Cut

Jai [N/A] Lvl. 5
                                          Impish
                                          Very finicky

Michael [M] Lvl. 8
                                          Rash
                                          Capable of taking hits
                                          Scratch
                                          Defence Curl
                                          Sand Attack

Breeze [F] Lvl. 6
                                          Brave
                                          Proud of its power
                                          Splash
                                          Synthesis

Simon [M] Lvl. 6
                                          Naughty
                                          Proud of its power
                                          Curse
                                          Yawn
                                          Tackle
                                          Growl

Nuptup [M] Lvl. 5
                                          Docile
                                          Good endurance
                                          Met at Ilex Forest at lvl. 5
                                          Absorb
                                          Sweet Scent

Piper [M] Lvl. 12
                                          Quiet
                                          Alert to sounds
                                          Met at Route 34 at lvl. 12
                                          Pound
                                          Hypnosis
                                          Disable
                                          Confusion

Quia [F] Lvl. 13
                                          Serious
                                          Somewhat vain
                                          Met at National Park at lvl. 13
                                          Ability: Mould Breaker
                                          Focus Energy
                                          Bind
                                          Seismic Toss
                                          Harden

Spinner [M] Lvl. 15
                                          Docile
                                          Highly curious
                                          Met at Route 37 at lvl. 15
                                          Scary Face
                                          Constrict
                                          Leech Life
                                          Night Shade

Jonathan [M] Lvl. 12
                                          Docile
                                          Likes to thrash about
                                          Met at Route 35 at Lvl. 12
                                          Ability: Rivalry
                                          Leer
                                          Peck
                                          Focus Energy
                                          Double Kick

Whit [M] Lvl. 21
                                          Adamant
                                          Often scatters things
                                          Uproar
                                          Peck
                                          Reflect
                                          Hypnosis

Racer [M] Lvl. 21
                                          Timid
                                          Good perseverance
                                          Bite
                                          Sucker Punch
                                          Hyper Fang
                                          Focus Energy

Fluorine [F] Lvl. 14
                                          Sassy
                                          Loves to eat
                                          Met at Burned Tower at lvl. 14
                                          Poison Gas
                                          Tackle
                                          Smog
                                          Smokescreen

Maxwell [N/A] Lvl. 16
                                          Rash
                                          Often lost in thought
                                          Met at Route 38 at lvl. 16
                                          Tackle
                                          Thundershock
                                          Supersonic
                                          Sonicboom

DEATHS:
                                          Spoiler:

Olivia [F] Lvl. 7
                                          Quiet
                                          Somewhat of a clown
                                          Tackle
                                          Sand Attack

Pavel [M] Lvl. 16
                                          Jolly
                                          Somewhat vain
                                          Magnitude
                                          Defence Curl
                                          Rock Throw
                                          Rock Polish

Old May 24th, 2015 (4:21 PM).
                                          • Crystal Tier

Alright, we're in for a brutal time here.

Username: Pendraflare
                                          Game: Black 2 (Challenge Mode)
                                          Extra rules: No Pokémon Center usage until exactly before entering the Elite Four, no buying items from Poké Marts, Set mode (can deposit Pokémon if they are below the lowest level of previous Gym Leader)

Spoiler:
                                          • Started the game, chose the guy and named him Clark.
                                          • Kept the rival's name as Hugh, because I didn't want to ruin this by giving him a silly name.
                                          • Got Oshawott as my starter and named him Australia.
                                          • Beat Hugh's Snivy thanks to a critical hit.
                                          • Bought ten Potions from the opening Poké Mart, just so I can make the beginning of the game more bearable.
                                          • Caught a Purrloin on Route 19 and named her Luxembourg.
                                          • Arrived in Floccesy Town.
                                          • Met with Alder and was instructed to go to Floccesy Ranch.
                                          • Beat the trainers on Route 20.
                                          • Caught a Sewaddle on Route 20 and named her Finland (you can tell I don't know much about these cities).
                                          • Caught an Azurill in the Floccesy Ranch and named her Jamaica.
                                          • Decided not to train Luxembourg past the level minimum so I can conserve resources by not using her.
                                          • Beat Hugh in a very tough battle - I had to lower his Snivy's Defense at least two or three times, and Finland survived with 2 HP.
                                          • Beat the trainers in the Floccesy Ranch and found the Herdier.
                                          • Trained with Alder and beat his classmates (thank god he heals me!).
                                          • Did some walking around to get Jamaica's happiness up, then once she leveled she became a Marill...but her gender changed into male!
                                          • Beat the trainers in the Aspertia Gym.
                                          • Jamaica solo'd Cheren thanks to Charm, Defense Curl and Rollout.
                                          • Got the C-Gear.

Team:
                                          Spoiler:
                                          (M) "Australia", Level 13
                                          Nature: Rash
                                          Moves: Focus Energy (30/30 PP), Tackle (30/35 PP), Tail Whip (30/30 PP), Water Gun (23/25 PP)

(F) "Luxembourg", Level 5
                                          Nature: something neutral
                                          Ability: Limber
                                          Moves: Growl, Scratch (fully healed)

(F) "Finland", Level 11
                                          Nature: Gentle
                                          Moves: Bug Bite, String Shot, Tackle (not listing PP as she is below the level minimum)

(M) "Jamaica", Level 13
                                          Nature: Lax
                                          Moves: BubbleBeam (20/20 PP), Charm (14/20 PP), Defense Curl (32/40 PP), Rollout (17/20 PP)

The Departed:
                                          Spoiler:
                                          None yet!

Quick Reply