• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Jorge's Cave (Events/Shinies/Beast Ball Pokemon Shop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
I can offer you an Adamant TRU Arceus for your Shiny Dialga event, please. (: I have WC proof.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hi. I can trade today. My timezone is UTC+1, and I'm available all day long.

I'll be online for longer periods of time here in 2 hours. (: So 8:30 AM PST or California time. Sounds good! Can't wait to trade you.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Hello. Sorry, I couldn't trade before. I was busy. Now I can. Please add me. I've already added you.

I already added you as well, though can we schedule a time perhaps? It'd be easier than attempting to catch each other online at the same time, especially since we have such different time zones. (:

Years
I already added you as well, though can we schedule a time perhaps? It'd be easier than attempting to catch each other online at the same time, especially since we have such different time zones. (:

Allright. Normally, I can trade during 6pm to 12pm in my timezone, but on weekends I can trade since 9am to 12pm.

Tell me when you can trade in your timezone and I'll see if I'm available at that time.

Flan

has the bird flu.
Years
  • Age 27
  • NYC
  • Seen Oct 15, 2017
Allright. Normally, I can trade during 6pm to 12pm in my timezone, but on weekends I can trade since 9am to 12pm.

Tell me when you can trade in your timezone and I'll see if I'm available at that time.

This week, on the weekdays, I'm generally free 12pm-4pm my time, then anytime after 7-8pm. On weekends, pretty much whenever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back