• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Squirtle
squirtle.gif
is up next.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

My least favourite Water starters are Oshawott and Popplio. I do like Oshawott's evolutions, though. As for Popplio, I only like its final evolution.

Years

I feel Wartortle is the Kanto starter that best represents the cute + tough blend best. Charmeleon looks more tough, while Ivysaur's anime voice (thanks so much, Shauna's Ivysaur) is way too deep for me to call cute.

Years

I seem to not be a fan of all the Kanto being shoved in my face. It's like when Pokemon has a significant anniversary, they will always shun anything that isn't 1st Gen.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

While I love Gen 1, Hikamaru has a point in that the other generations shouldn't be shunned with the anniversary stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back