Challenges Play your Pokémon games in fresh new ways: anything from The Monotype Challenge to the popular Nuzlocke.

Draconius GO

Old September 18th, 2017 (10:28 AM). Edited October 29th, 2017 by Janp.
Audino master

The BINGO! Challenge

So, I decided to revive and update this awesome challenge from 2013.
To sign up, simply request a BINGO! card. Another player will make you your own BINGO! card.
Don't forget to say what type of card you want in format XxY, where X is number of columns (regions) and Y is number of lines (challenges). See below for example.

Your goal is to fill whole BINGO! card by completing challenges.

Base Rules:

Spoiler:
These rules apply for every challenge, unless they would make challenge impossible to complete:

1. Until you can get a Pokemon allowed for your challenge, solo with your starter. It should always be possible to get a legal Pokemon before the third gym, if not let me know.

2. You must have at least 4 Pokemon on your team, unless said otherwise (Solo, Duo and Trio-Species, etc.)

3. Trading/Hacking is only allowed for evolution purpose.

4. When Your Challenge is Complete:
Kanto – Beat your Champion Rival
Johto – Beat Red
Hoenn – Beat Steven (R/S) or Wallace (E)
Sinnoh – Beat Cynthia
Unova – Beat Alder (B/W) or Iris (B2/W2)
Kalos – Beat Diantha
Alola - Beat Kukui

Challenges:

Spoiler:
1. What's Your Sign?

Spoiler:
Pick 6 Pokemon from 6 Different Categories and complete the game. It's as simple as that.

Aries: Ampharos, Whimsicott, Furfrou, Terrakion, Rampardos, Silvally
Taurus: Bouffalant, Miltank, Tauros, Granbull, Lycanroc
Gemini: Dodrio, Dugtrio, Hydreigon, Magnezone, Weezing, Klinklang, Vanilluxe, Eggxecutor, Combee,
Cherubi, Barbaracle
Cancer: Kingler, Parasect, Crawdaunt, Crustle, Clawitzer, Crabominable
Leo: Persian, Delcatty, Purugly, Luxray, Liepard, Pyroar, Zangoose, Entei, Incineroar
Virgo: Nidoqueen, Illumise, Latias, Gardevoir, Froslass, Wormadam, Vespiquen, Blissey, Kangaskhan, Jinx, Cresselia, Lilligant, Mandibuzz, Florges, Suicune, Primarina, Oricorio, Ribombee, Lurantis, Salazzle, Tsareena
Libra: Chandelure, Conkeldurr, Hitmontop, Ambipom, Jumpluff, Roserade, Diggersby, Aegislash, Dhelmise
Scorpio: Drapion, Gliscor, Scolipede, Scyther/Scizor, Ariados, Toxapex, Araquanid, Golisopod
Sagittarius: Rapidash, Girafarig, Stantler, Zebstrika, Sawsbuck, Raikou
Capricorn: Vaporeon, Kingdra, Gogoat, Mudsdale, Vikavolt
Pisces: Seaking, Gyarados, Remoraid, Qwilfish, Lanturn, Sharpedo, Whiscash, Wailord, Milotic, Gorebyss, Huntail, Luvdisc, Relicanth, Lumineon, Alomamola, Basculin, Stunfisk, Dragalge, Bruxish
Aquarius: Any water type not under another category

2. Monocolor

Spoiler:
Play through with Pokemon of the given color according to the Pokedex.

3. Monotype
Spoiler:
Use only Pokemon of the given type (dual-types are legal).

4. Monoletter
Spoiler:
Use only Pokemon whose names start with the given letter.

5. Highest Stat
Spoiler:
Only use Pokemon that have the given stat as its highest base stat. In case of a tie, you may use the Pokemon.

6. Scramble
Spoiler:
I’ll give you a random team of six fully evolved Pokemon that can be obtained in your region.

7. Gift Challenge
Spoiler:
You can only use gift Pokemon in battle (starters, in-game trades, Magikarp you bought, Game Corner prizes, gifted eggs or Pokemon, and any Pokemon you can breed using only these gifts)

8. Love at First Sight
Spoiler:
You may only catch the first Pokemon on each route, and no others. Your team must be made up of only caught Pokémon (unless you wish to use your starter).

9. Signature Move
Spoiler:
All of your Pokémon must share a common move, and it must be used once per battle by one of them

10. Rainbow Road
Spoiler:
Obtain your team in the following order:
Grass Starter: Green – Blue – Purple – Pink – Red – Yellow
Fire Starter: Red – Yellow – Green – Blue – Purple – Pink
Water Starter: Blue – Purple – Pink – Red – Yellow – Green
Electric Starter: Yellow – Green – Blue –Purple – Pink – Red (Pikachu in Yellow)
You must use a starter, you must have a color before you can move on to the next. You must obtain your whole team before the E4. Note that starters not normally considered a color (for example, Typhlosion is considered to be Yellow, not Red by the Pokedex) will be counted as the first color. So Typhlosion would be considered Red. All other Pokemon must be the required color according to the Pokedex.

11. Type Link
Spoiler:
After your starter, each Pokémon you add to the team must share one type with the Pokémon previously added. (i.e. – Start with Empoleon, add Lucario, then add Sawk, then add Hawlucha, etc.) You must use a starter, you must have evolved your Pokémon if you need its evolved form’s type to link to your next Pokémon, and you must obtain your entire team before the Elite Four)

12. Pick-A-Route
Spoiler:
Simply pick a route or other area where Pokemon can be caught (such as Mt. Moon in Kanto) and use only Pokémon from that area on your team. The area must be accessible prior to the fourth gym.

13. Solo Run
Spoiler:
Pick your favorite non-Legendary Pokémon in the regional Pokedex. You must obtain your Pokémon prior to the fourth gym. Until you obtain it, solo with your starter. It’ll be a good warm-up.
OR you can hack/trade in your chosen Pokémon at Level 5 or in an egg (the preferred option) at the beginning of the game if it is unavailable or if you would just prefer it that way for this challenge ONLY.

14. NFE Team
Spoiler:
You can’t use fully evolved Pokémon. You can hack in Everstones.

15. Stone Alone
Spoiler:
All the Pokémon on your team must evolve using an Evolutionary Stone. You can hack in Evolutionary Stones.

16. Hit the Gym
Spoiler:
Choose 4-6 Gym Leaders from your game and pick 1 Pokemon from each. If they're not fully evolved, you can evolve them.

17. The Culinary Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick 6 Pokémon to fill the following culinary roles:
Herbs/Spices: A Grass-Type or grass-like Fairy-Types
Cooking: A Fighting-Type or Electric- Type
Boiling: A Water-Type or Fire-Type
Kitchen Appliance: A Steel-Type
Taste Tester: A Pokémon weighing more than 150 Pounds or Munchlax or Lickitung
Ingredient: Any of the following: Exeggutor, Parasect, Farfetch’d, Chansey/Blissey, Miltank, Ludicolo, Breloom, Tropius, Cherrim, Vespiquin, Vanilluxe, Amoongus, Gourgeist, Slurpuff, Shiinotic

18. Retrograde
Spoiler:
Use only Pokémon introduced in previous generations. For remakes, they still count as the Generation they first appeared (ex: HeartGold would be considered Gen II, so you could only use Kanto Pokemon)

19. Elite Mash Up
Spoiler:
Pick Pokémon from each E4 member of your game. You must choose at least 1 from each:

Kanto
Lorelei: Dewgong, Cloyster, Slowbro, Jynx, Lapras, Piloswine/Mamoswine
Bruno: Onix/Steelix, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machoke/Machamp, Hitmontop, Lucario, Hariyama
Agatha: Haunter/Gengar, Golbat/Crobat, Arbok, Misdreavus/Mismagius
Lance: Gyarados, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Charizard, Kingdra, Salamance, Garchomp, Altaria, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Flygon

Johto
Will: Xatu, Exeggutor, Slowbro, Jynx, Bronzong, Grumpig, Gardevoir
Koga: Ariados, Foretress, Muk, Venomoth, Crobat, Swalot, Toxicroak, Skuntank
Bruno: Hitmontop, Hitmonchan, Hitmonlee, Machoke/Machamp, Onix/Steelix, Lucario, Hariyama
Karen: Umbreon, Vileplume, Houndoom, Murkrow, Gengar/Haunter, Weavile, Absol, Honchkrow

Hoenn
Sidney: Mightyena, Shiftry, Cacturne, Absol, Sharpedo, Crawdaunt, Scrafty, Zoroark, Mandibuzz
Phoebe: Dusclops, Banette, Sableye, Mismagius, Drifblim, Chandelure, Dusknoir
Glacia: Glalie, Walrein, Froslass, Abomasnow, Beartic, Vanilluxe
Drake: Shelgon, Altaria, Flygon, Salamance, Kingdra, Dragalge, Haxorus

Sinnoh
Aaron: Beautifly, Dustox, Heracross, Drapion, Vespiquen, Yanmega, Scizor
Bertha: Quagsire, Hippodow, Sudowoodo, Wiscash, Golem/Graveler, Gliscor, Rhyperior
Flint: Rapidash, Infernape, Steelix, Lopunny, Drifblim, Houndoom, Flareon, Magmortar
Lucian: Mr. Mime, Geraferig, Medicham, Alakazam, Espeon, Gallade

Unova
You must choose one from each member at minimum:
Shauntal: Coffigrigus, Jellicent, Chandelure, Golurk, Banette, Drifblim
Marshal: Throh, Sawk, Meinshao, Conkeldurr, Lucario, Medicham, Toxicroak
Grimsley: Scrafty, Krookodile, Liepard, Bisharp, Drapion
Caitlin: Reuniclus, Gothitelle, Musharna, Siglyph

Kalos
Malva: Pyroar, Torkoal, Chandelure, Talonflame
Wikstrom: Klefki, Probopass, Scizor, Aegislash
Drasna: Dragalge, Altaria, Druddigon, Noivern
Siebold: Clawitzer, Starmie, Gyarados, Barbaracle

Alola
Hala: Hariyama, Primeape, Bewear, Poliwrath, Crabominable
Olivia: Golem, Carbink, Relicanth, Probopass, Lycanroc
Acelora: Sableye, Drifblim, Dhelmise, Froslass, Palossand
Kahili: Skarmory, Crobat, Oricorio, Mandibuzz, Toucannon

20. The Character Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick a Pokémon character from the Anime/Manga and play through as them, using their Pokemon.

21. The Champion Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick a region. You have to use team of Pokemon made from this region's champions Pokemon:

Kanto
Select at least 4 Pokemon:
Blue: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Jolteon, Vaporeon, Flareon, Pidgeot, Kadabra/Alakazam, Rhydon/Rhyperior, Exeggutor, Gyarados, Arcanine, Sandslash, Cloyster, Magneton/Magnezone, Tyranitar, Heracross

Johto:
Select 3 Pokemon from each:
Lance: Gyarados, Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Charizard, Kingdra, Salamance, Garchomp, Altaria, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Flygon
Red: Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Espeon, Pikachu, Snorlax, Lapras

Hoenn
Steven: Skarmory, Aggron, Claydol, Armaldo, Cradily, Metagross, Excadrill, Archeops, Carbink, Aerodactyl
Wallace: Milotic, Walrein, Luvdisc, Seaking, Whiscash, Ludicolo, Wailord, Tentacruel, Gyarados, Sharpedo, Swampert, Starmie, Seaking

Sinnoh
Select 6 Pokemon:
Cynthia: Gastrodon, Milotic, Roserade, Garchomp, Spiritomb, Togekiss, Glaceon, Lucario

Unova
Iris: Haxorus, Excadrill, Emolga, Hydreigon, Archeops, Druddigon, Archeops, Aggron, Lapras, Salamance
Alder: Bouffalant, Volcarona, Escavalier, Vanilluxe, Accelgor, Conkeldurr, Braviary, Candelure, Reuniclus, Krookodile, Druddigon

Kalos
Diantha: Hawlucha, Tyrantrum, Arourus, Gourgeist, Goodra, Gardevoir

Alola
Kukui: Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina, Lycanroc, Ninetales, Braviary, Magnezone, Snorlax, Crabominable

22. Rocket Challenge
Spoiler:
Select 4 Pokémon:
Arbok, Lickitung, Victreebel, Weezing, Persian, Raticate, Golbat/Crobat, Electrode, Muk, Gloom/Vileplume, Hypno, Sandslash, Machoke/Machamp, Marowak, Venomoth

Select 1 Pokemon from each OR choose 2 from Giovanni:
Giovanni: Rhydon/Rhyperior, Nidoqueen, Nidoking, Kangaskan, Dugtrio, Onix, Honchkrow, Golem, Marowak, Sandslash, Garchomp, Gliscor, Krookodile, Hippowdon, Persian
Legendaries: Moltres, Articuno, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lugia

23. AquaMagma Challenge
Spoiler:
Select 3 Pokemon from each OR Select 2 Pokemon from one Team, 3 from second one and 1 from Legendaries:
Team Aqua: Golbat/Crobat, Mightyena, Sharpedo, Wailord, Crawdaunt, Walrein, Muk
Team Magma: Golbat/Crobat, Mightyena, Camerupt, Claydol, Swellow, Torkoal, Weezing

Legendaries: Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza

24. Space Nerds Challenge
Spoiler:
Select 4 Pokemon:
Purugly, Skuntank, Kadabra/Alakazam, Toxicroak, Porgon/Porygon2/Porygon-Z, Gardevoir, Bronzong, Crobat, Beautifly, Dustox, Mismagius

Select 1 Pokemon from each OR choose 2 from Cyrus:
Cyrus: Weavile, Honchkrow, Gyarados, Houndoom
Legendaries: Dialga, Palkia, Giratina

25. Blood Tranfusions
Spoiler:
Select 4 Pokemon:
Crygonal, Weavile, Gothitelle, Gardevoir, Magneton/Magenzone, Beheeyem, Klinglang, Watchog, Krookodile, Garbodor, Liepard, Amoongus, Bisharp, Venipede/Whirlipede/Scolipede, Scraggy/Scrafty, and in B2W2: Skuropi/Drapion, Grimer/Muk, Koffing/Weezing, Rattata/Raticate

Select 1 Pokemon from each OR choose 2 from Ghetsis:
Ghetsis: Cohagrigus, Bouffalant, Seismatoad, Hydreigon, Eelektross, Bisharp, Drapion,
Legendaries: Reshiram, Zekrom, Terrakion, Cobalion, Virizion

26. Flair of Flare Challenge
Spoiler:
Select 4 Pokemon:
Malamar, Druddigon, Bisharp, Drapion, Weavile, Scrafty, Liepard, Mightyena, Houndoom, Manectric, Swalot, Crobat

Select 1 Pokemon from each OR choose 2 from Lysandre:
Lysandre: Mienshao, Honchkrow, Pyroar, Gyarados
Legendaries: Xerneas, Yveltal

27. Unusual Sighting
Spoiler:
Randomize your game's wild encounters.

28. The Wonder Trade Challenge
Spoiler:
Wonder Trade for your entire team. You can only catch 1 Pokemon on each Route/Area and you have to Wonder Trade that Pokemon immediately.

29. The Mega Evolution Challenge
Spoiler:
Play through using only Pokémon that have the potential to megaevolve.

New Challenges

30. Hooligans and Vagabonds Challenge
Spoiler:
Select 4 Pokemon:
Golbat/Crobat, Hypno, Lurantis, Salazzle, Raticate, Toxapex, Haunter/Gengar, Ariados, Muk, Golisopod

Select 2 Pokemon:
Guzma: Golisopod, Ariados, Masquerain, Pinsir, Scizor, Honchkrow, Toxicroak, Liepard, Bisharp, Toxapex

31. Duo-Species Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick 2 Pokemon to complete the game with. You can hack one of them as your Starter Pokemon.

32. Trio-Species Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick 3 Pokemon to complete the game with. You can hack one of them as your Starter Pokemon.

33. Z-moves Challenge
Spoiler:
You can only use Pokemon with special Z-move. In Gen VII you also have to equip them with their respective Z-Crystal.

34. Your (User)Name Challenge
Spoiler:
Pick Pokemon for every letter in your username. They must have same first letter as the letter in your username.
Example:
J - Jolteon
A - Alakazam
N - Nidoqueen
P - Primeape

35. The In-Order Challenge
Spoiler:
Your Pokemon Evolutionary Line's Pokedex number must follow after each other.
Example:
Venusaur, Charizard, Blastoise, Butterfree, Beedrill, Pidgeot

Challengers:

Spoiler:
Janp
Volga
Imperator161
Cymry
MudkipMafia
Xander729
Irwin02
ryuzakix7

Champions:

Spoiler:
None yet

Sign-up:
Username:
Bingo Type:

IF YOU WANT TO SIGN-UP AND THERE'S SOMEONE WITHOUT BINGO CARD BEFORE YOU, YOU MUST MAKE THEM ONE BEFORE SIGNING-UP!

And my sign-up
Username: Janp
Bingo Type: 7x3

And my bingo as inspiration for others:
Spoiler:

Relevant Advertising!

Old September 18th, 2017 (10:27 PM).

really dont mind the rocket one haha
    Old September 19th, 2017 (10:20 AM).
    The Dragon Knight

Nature: Naughty
      Username: Volga
      Bingo Type: 7x7
      Old September 21st, 2017 (9:57 AM).
      Audino master

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Volga View Post
      Username: Volga
      Bingo Type: 7x7
      Hi, it's 49 for you Hope you'll complete it:

Spoiler:
      Old September 21st, 2017 (7:39 PM).
      • Silver Tier

I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete an entire card or not (it may take a while), but this is a neat idea, so I'll sign up and see what headway I can make.

Username: Imperator161
      Old September 21st, 2017 (11:13 PM).
      Audino master

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Imperator161 View Post
      I'm not sure if I'll have time to complete an entire card or not (it may take a while), but this is a neat idea, so I'll sign up and see what headway I can make.

Username: Imperator161
      Hi, here's your bingo card:
      Spoiler:
      Old September 22nd, 2017 (10:21 AM). Edited September 22nd, 2017 by Volga.
      The Dragon Knight

Three questions:
        1. For the Character Challenge, do they have to be active teams of said region, or can I use any Pokemon that they have owned.
        As an example, could I use Pokemon like Snorlax or Krookodile for Ash in Sun/Moon?

2. For any of the S/M challenges, are Island Scan Pokemon allowed? The are catchable in-game within the challenge, but are not in the regional Dex. I wanted to ask to be sure instead of just doing it.

3. I have Space Nerds for Sinnoh twice, could I get a re-roll on one of them? No need to make a new card, just pick me a random challenge and I'll replace it since I've downloaded a copy of the card to my PC.
        Old September 22nd, 2017 (11:53 AM).
        Audino master

Quote:
        1. For the Character Challenge, do they have to be active teams of said region, or can I use any Pokemon that they have owned.
        As an example, could I use Pokemon like Snorlax or Krookodile for Ash in Sun/Moon?
        Yeah, you can use any Pokemon that Character owns/owned.

Quote:
        2. For any of the S/M challenges, are Island Scan Pokemon allowed? The are catchable in-game within the challenge, but are not in the regional Dex. I wanted to ask to be sure instead of just doing it.
        I don't see any problem with using it.

Quote:
        3. I have Space Nerds for Sinnoh twice, could I get a re-roll on one of them? No need to make a new card, just pick me a random challenge and I'll replace it since I've downloaded a copy of the card to my PC.
        Sorry, that's my bad. I tried to avoid having same challenge twice on one region, but looks like I failed.
        Anyway, your new challenge is Unusual Sighting.
        Old September 23rd, 2017 (6:21 AM).
        Audino master

Well, with the release of Silver on VC, I decided to start with Johto's Solo Challenge. I chose Typhlosion as my partner on this journey.

Story and stuff:
        Spoiler:
        - Chose Cyndaquil as my starter, named him Soptik
        - Did starting story stuff and trained to lvl 10
        - Got to Violet City
        - Beat both Bellsprout Tower and Soptik evolved
        - Falkner was pretty easy opponent (and I was too overleveled)
        - Route 32 was pain! Too many Water-type trainers!
        - Union Cave wasn't much better with Rock, Ground and Fire-type trainers. And Slowpokes
        - Got to Azalea Town
        - Did Slowpoke Well story
        - This time Gym was way too easy, Quilava one shoted everything
        - Rival battle and first troubles! His Croconaw was able to hold his ground againts Soptik and was able to hit even through Smoke Screen, but in the end and after many Potions, I won.
        - Had to catch some HM slaves to get through Ilex Forest
        - Hit Goldenrod City and its Gym
        - Nightmare Leader Whitney didn't stand a chance! Not even with Attract and super effective Rollout
        - To be honest, nothing interesting happened until next Rival battle
        - Ecruteak City!
        - Silvers Croconaw meant troubles again. I was still oveerleveled and it was still close call
        - Morty and his ghosts on the other hand... I got lucky and beat his ghosts before they could use Curse on me
        - Another boring part until next Gym
        - Olivine City now!
        - Climbed the Lighthouse just to jump down again
        - Surfed to Cianwood City
        - Wanted to beat local Gym, but I forget to pick up Strengh in Olivine City
        - I had to surf back to Olivine to pick it and then back to Cianwood
        - Soptik evolved once again
        - Finally, Gym battle
        - ^ Intense Gym battle! Soptik vs Poliwrath! Soptik burned Poliwrath, Poliwrath confused Soptik with Dynamic Punch! Smoke covers whole battlefield. One last turn! Soptik hits itself in confusion. But survives with last 10 HP. Poliwrath used Surf... and missed! Poliwrath faints due to burn damage!
        - Got back to Jasmine to challenge Olivine
        - Well, Fire-type vs Steel-type... short story
        - I was able to get rid of Team Rocket in Mahogany Town before going to bed. It was crazy day!

One-Fire Monster Team:

Soptik the Typhlosion
        lvl 45, M
        - Flame Wheel
        - Swift
        - Smoke Screen
        - Quick Attack
        Old September 24th, 2017 (5:41 AM).
        The Dragon Knight

To go as opposite from Janp as I possibly could, I did my Johto Solo Run with Meganium on Gold. :p

Anyways, I beat my challenge, here's my final Pokemon.
          Meganium Lv.79 @ Miracle Seed
          - Razor Leaf
          - Earthquake
          - Hidden Power (Rock)
          - Body Slam

Most of the game was pretty easy, aside from Bugsy, who I needed to grind to level 29 and get lucky with a paralyzing Body Slam to defeat.
          Old September 28th, 2017 (11:02 AM).

Nature: Docile
            I'd quite like a go.

Username: Cymry
            Bingo Type: 6x3 (No Sinnoh, I lost my Platinum cart)
            Time Warp: Progressive Era (White, Y)
            Solo: Lapras (Y)
            Potterlocke (Y)
            Monosize XS (Sun)
            Trainer Personality Examination (White)
            Old September 29th, 2017 (9:21 AM). Edited September 29th, 2017 by Janp.
            Audino master

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Cymry View Post
            I'd quite like a go.

Username: Cymry
            Bingo Type: 6x3 (No Sinnoh, I lost my Platinum cart)
            Hi, here you go. I hope it's alright:

Spoiler:
            Old October 1st, 2017 (5:16 AM).

Wow, this looks really fun! I'd like to request a 6x6 Bingo Card.
              Old October 3rd, 2017 (4:30 AM).

I'd like to sign up

Xander729

6x7 (No Unova)

Fire Monotype - X
                Potterlocke - X
                Nidoking Solo- Red
                Old October 3rd, 2017 (7:18 AM). Edited October 6th, 2017 by Janp.
                Audino master

Quote:
                Originally Posted by MudkipMafia View Post
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Xander729 View Post
                I'd like to sign up

Xander729

6x7 (No Unova)
                Hi, Im quite busy right now, so I'll make your Bingo cards in Thursday
                Old October 3rd, 2017 (11:57 AM).

That's fine, take your time
                  Old October 6th, 2017 (12:32 AM).
                  Audino master

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MudkipMafia View Post
                  Here you go:

Spoiler:

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Xander729 View Post
                  I'd like to sign up

Xander729

6x7 (No Unova)
                  Here it is:

Spoiler:
                  Old October 19th, 2017 (5:24 AM).

Nature: Timid
                    I'd like to sign up

Irwin02

5x5(No Kalos and Alola)
                    Old October 22nd, 2017 (2:23 AM).

I'd like to partecipate

Username: ryuzakix7
                      Bingo Card: 7x7 is ok
                      Old October 28th, 2017 (5:40 AM).
                      Audino master

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Irwin02 View Post
                      I'd like to sign up

Irwin02

5x5(No Kalos and Alola)
                      Hi, here's your card:

Spoiler:

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by ryuzakix7 View Post
                      I'd like to partecipate

Username: ryuzakix7
                      Bingo Card: 7x7 is ok
                      Hi, here's your card:

Spoiler:
                      Old October 28th, 2017 (6:58 AM). Edited October 28th, 2017 by Irwin02.

Nature: Timid
                        Can i get the pokemon ill use for Scramble in Hoenn?

Edit:Also just notice i got so many in order challenge this will cause a headache lol
                        Old October 28th, 2017 (10:44 AM).
                        Audino master

Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Irwin02 View Post
                        Can i get the pokemon ill use for Scramble in Hoenn?

Edit:Also just notice i got so many in order challenge this will cause a headache lol
                        Your team:

Depending on your choice of the game, you should be able to get at least 1 member of the team before 1st team.

And yeah, 35 really appeared a lot of times. I think I even reroll some of them, because it just felt weird.
                        Old October 28th, 2017 (11:03 AM). Edited October 28th, 2017 by Kostucha.

BINGO challenge was my first completed challenge here, so let's do this again :D

Username: Kostucha
                          Bingo Type: 5x5 (no Kalos and Alola)
                          Old October 29th, 2017 (3:44 AM).
                          Audino master

Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Kostucha View Post
                          BINGO challenge was my first completed challenge here, so let's do this again :D

Username: Kostucha
                          Bingo Type: 5x5 (no Kalos and Alola)
                          Here you go:

Spoiler:
                          Old October 29th, 2017 (6:52 AM).

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Janp View Post
                            Here you go:

Spoiler:
                            Can I get a replacement for Gift challenge in Hoenn? It's the only repeat from the previous card that would force me to use literally the same team.

Also one question: what should I do with "Your Name" challenge? Should I go with first 6 letters, or would the first 4 suffice?

Quick Reply