• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: "Pok�mon Forest Nature" 2004 GBA Hack of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko Fan 12

Lloyd, Eternal Swordsman!
Years
For starters, that question is completely off topic, second, CREATE has an E on the end, and third, your question should be punctuated with a question mark. Sorry if this sounds harsh, no offence meant.

Now to get back on topic.

Can't wait to see this hack complete, always been a fan of this hack, and of Pokemon Nature. I hope this gets finished ASAP, cause I'd love to be able to play it, though I am aware that you have a life outside of hacking and do need to live it, so I'm ok if I have to wait.

Blaze

Shine On~
Years
I must admit this was the first ROM Hack I have ever played, and I am quite impressed with it so far...

I would love to see this progress till it is 100% complete... Usually over the years, I have seen a developer just stop after around 20% of completion, so props to you and I hope you continue :P

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Thanks guys for the support.
There have been times where I have wanted to just give up (even though FN is a group hack, I barely get any hackers on teh team to help ou, thanks to the spriters like Cowrie, pikafirefight and Barry as well as Brushfire0605 for graphics and to Accident for some help) FN still lives! ^^

SO far the hack is about 35% done. As in the whole hack. But about 30% of the whole ocmpletition has edited text and events. As far as graphics tahst where the 5% lies. Im still waiting for the sprites of the back pics and trainers to be sent to me.

Here is some other screens you can see for now. SOme of the mapping in the route after your first gym battle leading to the second second gym.
028hj.png
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/9317/028hj.png
035je.png

And this is the other route leading you to the third second gym. (there were more routes and town maps that i could have showned but my computer is going slow so ill show more screens later)

102ds.png
http://img482.imageshack.us/img482/8061/102ds.png

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/6812/035je.png

PS: be-cool12... post one more time on any therad not relating to in hack showcase with your quesitons and you'll be warned. tehre is anotehr forum for questions.

Gigerm

I GOT THE SPIRITOMB IN ME!
Years
really cant wait for this hack plaied the beta's and my friend enjoied the screen shoots

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Gigerm said:
any way you can put my avi as a pokemon?
sorry but no.
pokemons are welcomed but that sprite is not a custom. it can be clearly seen what pokemons were used to make that sprite.

As for more updates. There wont be any until past february. i will be working hard though on the hack but youll get very few updates sicne i wanna keep more things as a surprise. the hack is almost 40% finish overall which isa big improvement for me ^^ most of it since i was bored one weekend and decided to hack but yeah I have a life outside of my life online and lately ive just been working more on my outside life than here and yeah *hintHint* :-( hence soon but not on 06 but later. :(

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
its been a while since my last update. ive been busy with some school work, job and the usual college essays and applications. but i have manage to get some free time to still work on FN, so dont think FN is gone.
Well as to updates, i manage to finish most of the maps so all that is left is to finsih all text and events as well as inserting sprites.
Expect a new beta 3 soon.

Scyther

Te odeo interfice te cochleare
Years
great job, but if i may say, some advice on your sprites in there!
drillosell thing is an edited machop back, the dog things back is edited growlith and the like, crazy creature with the petals on its backside needs to be revamped, its not upto the standard this hack should be set. if you have changed these things now, then good, but it is an issue which needs to be addressed

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Seen Jun 7, 2009
Hey these are custom can they be sprites. you dont have to use the rest just the sprites

Leafy
leafy.png

Type- Grass
Ability- Overgrow
Height: 1"0 Weight 6 lbs
EGG- Grass/Feild

lv 1 Tackle
lv 1 Growl
lv 7 Razor Leaf
lv 10 Vine Whip
lv 15 Sythenis
lv 19 Absorb
lv 23 Magical Leaf
lv 27 Mega Drain
lv 33 Growth
lv 36 Spore
lv 42 Leaf Blade
lv 48 Solar Beam

Evolves into Spike Lv 16

Pokedex-Leaf Pokemon-Leafy is a very freindly pokemon and will try to become freinds with almost anything. this pokemon must be handled with care because they are known to cry when they are sad or even see another pokemon be defeated

Shiny
On Blue Island
leafy29rj.png

Anywhere else
leafy37un.png

spike2en.png

Spike
Type - Grass / Bug
Ability- Point Explode- If touched by another pokemon or attacked by a attack that involves touching spike . ex MEga Punch, Vital Throw. It will shoot out all points that do damage may poison. (dont worry they grow back)

Height 1 " 8 Weight 34 lbs
EGG- Grass/ Bug

lv 16 Poison Sting
lv 21 Rapid Spin
lv 23 Harden
lv 27 Self Destruct
lv 32 Needle Spin
lv 38 Spikes
lv 44 Pin Missle
lv 48 Pin Storm
lv 52 Explosion

Evolves into Frogla at lv 36

Frogla.png

Frogla
Type - Grass / Dark
Ability- Internal Darkness- When Frogla faints the arena turns dark with shadows for the next 3 turns.

Height- 2"4 Weight-40Ibs
EGG- Grass/Feild

lv 36 Leaf Blade
lv 40 Dark Tail
lv 45 Moonlight
lv 50 Petal Bomb
lv 55 Solar Beam
lv 60 Dark Beam

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
Years
Unfourtunetly the site has been shut down but I will be working on having a new one back up soon. For the mean time I will try to see what I can do to post a new patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back