• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: WARPED

Years
Because I'm tempted to fix Pokemon: WARPED Beta 3's glitches, should I do it anyways. It would be nice to fix them so people can have more play-a-something-ity. I do know how to solve the trainer glitch problems though. Also where is Brendan going to be at? I want to find that Hoenn kid and conflict with him! Fufufu...

Also Septo Conquest Deluxe will be coming soon next year before or after WARPED is finished! Maniac laughter!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 14, 2021
Pokemon: WARPED
Hack of:
icon_firered.png

INTRODUCTION

Hello! We are AndyP159 and Magneto20, returning to the world of hacking after a brief period of unexplained absence!
Pokemon: WARPED is a sidequel to our first hack, Septo Conquest. Our hacking skills have improved dramatically and we have decided to step it up a level for our sophomore hack.
THE STORY

You are a kid who has lived in Luneth Town, in the Amafuso region, all his/her life with his/her grandparents. Up to when you are twelve years old, everything is well (apart from the odd murder from time to time). Suddenly, in a catastrophic event linked to loud noises and crimson flashes in the sky, Amafuso is ripped apart, and cities and routes that were once joined are no longer so. This ominious turn of events are caused by Four Lords, a mysterious cult who train according to Four Natural Elements (Earth, Wind, Water and Fire!). You embark on a quest to restore the world to what it once was, meeting many interesting (and in some cases, highly dangerous) people along the way!
SCREENSHOTS

THE WORLD AROUND YOU

In this world, all routes and towns are accessed via buildings known as 'Warp Houses'. There are five Warp Houses in the hack. In each Warp House are five teleports, each one leading to areas known as 'Stages'. All stages contain at least one route, and some contain a town or city. As you progress through each Warp House, you will encounter and battle each lord, in turn.

THE BEGINNING

Spoiler:

WARP HOUSE #1

Spoiler:

WARP HOUSE #2

Spoiler:

WARP HOUSE #3
Spoiler:

FEATURES

• A brand new and completely unique storyline.
  • A host of new characters.
  • A return of some old characters from Septo Conquest.
  • A beautiful new region.
  • Brand new scripts and events.
  • New player sprite.
  • No gym leaders. Instead you face off against the Four Elemental Lords.
  • Re-ordered Pokedex.
  • Evolutions of certain Pokemon has been altered, e.g. Graveller evolves into Golem at LV.36 and Onix into Steelix at LV.30, rather than by trading.
  • Ever present comedy!

DOWNLOADS

VIDEOS
Spoiler:

Can also be viewed here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y91-odavqX0
CREDITS

Userbars

USERBAROFAWESOME.jpg

Hack by AndyP159 and Magneto20.

Constructive criticism welcome.​

MORE INFORMATION AND SCREENSHOTS COMING SOON!
Now my my character is not supposed to be in two places right?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210914-093259.jpg
    Screenshot_20210914-093259.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 8

andyp159

Master of Fire!
Years
I think you'll find your save is corrupted. Sorry!

I've not even logged on here for so lo Ng now - so consider yourself fortunate to have awoken me.

Back