• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello to you

Spyro

[title=Free 6iv Dittos!][url=https://www.reddit.co
Years
  • Seen Oct 5, 2018
Hello operativefool0!
Care to tell us a bit about yourself? What do you like about Pokémon?
Welcome to Pokécommunity! Enjoy your time here :)

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Heya operativefool0, welcome to PC! Mind telling us a bit more about yourself? It will help us guide you around PC to places you might find interesting. Any favorite Pok?mon? Maybe a favorite Pok?mon of yours?

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 20, 2019
Hello and thank you all for the warm welcomes. I appreciate that. :) So you want to some things about me? Okay, here goes... Electabuzz has been my favorite pokemon since I was 12, and more recently I have been thinking about someday trying to make a pokemon game for a 3DS type emulator... I like to get creative sometimes. My mind is a bit blank right now but I hope this helps some. Let me know if there's anything else about me you would like to know. (again I appreciate the welcoming.)

Years
Hello and thank you all for the warm welcomes. I appreciate that. :) So you want to some things about me? Okay, here goes... Electabuzz has been my favorite pokemon since I was 12, and more recently I have been thinking about someday trying to make a pokemon game for a 3DS type emulator... I like to get creative sometimes. My mind is a bit blank right now but I hope this helps some. Let me know if there's anything else about me you would like to know. (again I appreciate the welcoming.)
Electabuzz is a pretty cool Pokemon, but sadly I couldn't obtain it as I owned Pokemon Blue. {XD}
3DS game hacking is a bit new, but I'm sure someone can help you out/give you ideas over in the Fan Games section. You can also join our Discord Server, and ask someone in #game-dev. Hope this helps you out. :)

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Why is everyone into ROM Hacking except me? Oh well.

I hope you enjoy your stay here in PC. Radiating already directed you to the right spot so get over there quick. See you around in the other sections!

Back