• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Story of that Pokemon...

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
I thought of something. It's a game about what Pokemon, like this:
Ex:
Poster 1: I was once on this field, at night, and I saw this unusual spider Pokemon, that wasn't always there. I tried to capture it, but I was so close! Which Pokemon is this?
Poster 2: Ariados!
I'll start!
When I was in Mystifying Forest, I thought I was overlooking something. I was kind of hallucinating when I saw this creature. It kind of looked like a purple Wailmer, but this was an extraordinary Pokemon. It even FLIED over the water!
Clues(Oh, by the way, you can make clues, if you want :)):
1. Mystifying Forest
2. extraordinary Pokeon
3. FLIED over the water

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
Gastly!

i was hiking up a mountain, when a geodude flew into my face. i wonder what launched it into me, then i saw a giant rock monster launching rocks and geodudes into the air. it had super strength and a club-like tail. it was so hard to catch that i had to use 12 ultra balls to capture it.
hints:
it was launching rocks and geodudes into air
it had super strength
it had a club-like tail

Adam Levine

Years
Gastly!

i was hiking up a mountain, when a geodude flew into my face. i wonder what launched it into me, then i saw a giant rock monster launching rocks and geodudes into the air. it had super strength and a club-like tail. it was so hard to catch that i had to use 12 ultra balls to capture it.
hints:
it was launching rocks and geodudes into air
it had super strength
it had a club-like tail
No, that was Flygon!
Oh, and by the way, I think your was Rhydon...
Next up!(Doh, I forgot to say you can bold your clues.)
I saw this unusual Pokemon in the Burned Tower. I thought it was supposed to live in magma caves but, it's just okay. It has a burning tail and looks like a bird. What's this Pokemon?

NixChill

Who Ya Callin' Pinhead?
Years
No, that was Flygon!
Oh, and by the way, I think your was Rhydon...
Next up!(Doh, I forgot to say you can bold your clues.)
I saw this unusual Pokemon in the Burned Tower. I thought it was supposed to live in magma caves but, it's just okay. It has a burning tail and looks like a bird. What's this Pokemon?
actually, mine was rhyperior
and i think yours is magmar
next:
i saw this red pokemon. i look like to had 3 heads. i reconized this pokemon because its name was closed to a school supplie. it was moving with fast speed. what pokemon is this?

Adam Levine

Years
Correct, it was Magmar!
Was that Entei?
Anyway, this Normal/Flying Type Pokemon is known to bring peace. It has blue and red, hollow triangles. What's this Pokemon?

Adam Levine

Years
Correct, Togekiss!
Eep! Giant?!
Gyarados?
This was probably the most annoying Pokemon in Spacial Rift. It has a unique typing, and learns both Wing Attack and Flamethrower!

SSSSeeDDDz

Cobalion, FULL FORCE!
Years
Hmm.. Yours is quite confusing, but I have to say.. Charizard?
Here's mine!
This Pokemon causes nightmares for Pokemon & humans, it is named the Pitch Black Pokemon, who is this Pokemon?

Adam Levine

Years
Obviously, Darkrai, and correct, Charizard!
This is also an annoying Spacial Rift Pokemon. It bosses Murkrow, and it is a Dark/Flying Type.

Adam Levine

Years
Swanna!
Another bird: This Pokemon has big wings and a red horn(sort of). It's name starts with an F.

droomph

weeb
Years
Fearow?

Um, as I was making my way to Treasure Town, a green figure jumped out from nowhere and disappeared. From what I saw, it had some leaves and was holding something gear-like.

I'm not sure about this, but I think I saw a...

Adam Levine

Years
I said you have to BOLD the clues, or write them down.
Some leaves and was holding something gear-like...Grovyle!
This one! This Pokemon was so hard to beat when I went to Zero Isle North. I didn't notice I stole from it, and boy, it was tough. It was green and had a red-striped belly.
Clues:
Hard to beat
I stole from it
It was tough
Has a green body and a red-striped belly
Here's another tip:
It had a low recruit rate

Last edited:

SSSSeeDDDz

Cobalion, FULL FORCE!
Years
Sceptile! :D
Here's mine :
This Pokemon appears in Zero Isle North, is in the floors 1-5, and it is unrecruitable.

Sceptile! :D
Here's mine :
This Pokemon appears in Zero Isile North, is in floors 1-5, unrecruitable, and is a Psychic-Type.

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years
Wrong, that was Kecleon. Remember, it attacks you when you steal from it.
I think yours was an Alakazam.
When I was in Bottomless Sea, I stepped on a Warp Trap. Now, my client Skuntank fainted after waisting many Reviver Seeds because of this Pokemon. It was color red, is known to have 140-160 HP, and has a signature move- Octozooka.

SSSSeeDDDz

Cobalion, FULL FORCE!
Years
Oh doop! I missed the clue 'you stole from it' *facepalm*.
And yes, Alakazam!

Octillery?

I was exploring once in Magma Cavern, and I mistaken it for a bunch of rocks pilled together. It could be found in both Magma Cavern and Magma Cavern pit. Who is this Pokemon?

Adam Levine

Years
Correct, and your's is Onix.
This Pokemon was following me, and I wanted to use Dark Pulse but I had to save it.
This Pokemon was somewhat purple and black, has a pearl on its head, and learns Psybeam.

soulavenger

A Keen Observer
Years
I think yours is a Grumpig.

I once had an encounter with a unique water pokemon.
It had fins around its neck and could literally melt in water.

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
Years
vapoureon

i was walking through victory road when i saw cynthia suddenly burst into flames and tried to hit me with it after that i saw but a caterpie:
she had vanished or transformed.

what pokemon tricked me?

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
Years
I'm guessing Ditto?

I flew amongst the trees, stretching my fairy-like wings, on watch.
My antennas perked up as a faint rustle came from the bush and swarms of hungry Pidgeys and Spearows appeared attempting to take my young.

Which Pokemon tried to protect their young?

Back