• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
hello! my game is fine now, and im the seventh badge, so i will get to the shiny hunting soon! (since i hade to restart twice, i havnt't gotten anything :( )

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Hey,I was away today... ^_^
I was at my bro?s working place,and I hatched about 50 of those Electrike eggs...

Nope,no shiny...*Kicks Tentacruel obsessed Saph* XD

Well,I?ll hatch more tomorrow I guess...
And well...

Originally Posted by Runasutaru
?_?

Why won?t you believe me M.M.?
I?m not that stupid that I?d Shark just for that... ;_;
Besides,I only like cheating in Roms...
I do nothing to my cartdrige games,I don?t want my game to be ruined! ?_?

I don?t care if I never get Lugia,Mew,etc...

I?m telling you,I?ve got 9.15 in my Saph...
You?re right,or your game is buggy,you?re just unlucky,or your game hates you... ?_?

Maybe I can take a pic of the record tablet saying that when my bro is home...

I never said I didn't believe you; I merely stated a few possibilities: either you cheated (less likely) or your game is buggy (more likely).

Well...A considerable number of people replied 9.15 at SPPF...
I believe those...

But I?ve got this feeling,no wait,I?m certain,that those people that said 9.14 are liars seeking attention...

Or...
Their games are really buggy... XD

And seriously,try doing the course a lot...

I only achieved 9.15 about 6 times till now...Or not,but certainly not a number of times above 10... ^_^;;;

But it MIGHT glitch slightly when I turn at the second biker,but I don?t notice...

And yes,I?m sure that if any glitch occurs,it?s there...

Thanks for reading... ^_^
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Last edited:
Years
Runasutaru said:
Well...A considerable number of people replied 9.15 at SPPF...
I believe those...

But I?ve got this feeling,no wait,I?m certain,that those people that said 9.14 are liars seeking attention...

Or...
Their games are really buggy... XD

And seriously,try doing the course a lot...

I only achieved 9.15 about 6 times till now...Or not,but certainly not a number of times above 10... ^_^;;;

But it MIGHT glitch slightly when I turn at the second biker,but I don?t notice...

And yes,I?m sure that if any glitch occurs,it?s there...

Thanks for reading... ^_^
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
I'll do an honest experiment then. (keep in mind this time could've been spent hunting, so I could be doin' the disco by now!)
The results of twenty consecutive course runs:

{9.16, 9.16, 9.70, 9.70, 10.23, 9.16, 9.56, 9.16, 9.43, 9.16, 11.98 (miss raven coloured hair cut me off), 9.16, 9.16, 9.83, 10.63 (missy again), 9.16, 9.16, 9.16, 9.16, 9.16}

It's visibly midnight. All times >9.16 were my fault. Turning a cell too late and such. I've done this for eggs and such, and I've gotten hundreds of 9.16es. I can say for sure that at least on my game, it's impossible to get a number any lower.

(BTW, all who claimed times of 9.14 are downright lying since each game cycle is 1/60 of a second. Possible times will be {..., 9.11, 9.13, 9.15, 9.16, 9.18, 9.20, ...}.

trainra

just another person
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
Could I become a member. I have a shiny Swinub/Piloswine and a shiny Mr. Mime

Years
Agent9 said:
What are you guys talking about? Shiny EV's?
We're waay OT talking about Cycling Road. (Runa started it! XD)

trainra said:
Could I become a member. I have a shiny Swinub/Piloswine and a shiny Mr. Mime
Sure ya can! To confirm, those two are your only shinies? (We need to keep track to avoid pkmaster-style incidents)

trainra

just another person
Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2018
MetalMario said:
We're waay OT talking about Cycling Road. (Runa started it! XD)

Sure ya can! To confirm, those two are your only shinies? (We need to keep track to avoid pkmaster-style incidents)

yes, they are my only two shinies

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
im quite lazy and such today but what did pkmaster do anyway chaet for shines?
no luck on ditto but i won't give up i must find out the rumor of shiney dittos transform
(it apparintly transforms into ashiney version of your opponent hehehe it will take time but i will never give up a bit of topic but do any of you think its possible to capture shiney dark lugia in xd?

Years
pkmaster lied to us about having hundreds of shinies. She gradually increased her claims as it suited her, often claiming to have the prized shinies of respected members or what they've been searching a long time for. (like claiming to have a shiny Aero after ryan spent like a year looking for one)

Example pkmaster post:

Automatic pkmaster Simulator said:
oh sorry mr feraligtar i got a shiney ditto aaages ago and a piloswine and a mr mime from my firends sis ooh look a shiney seviper
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to catch XD001 (lol) as shiny; I have no idea what it'll look like, though. Maybe red where it has purple?

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
ive beaten the game i also rented pokemon colosseum, so i will get the johto starter on to my game and will hatch some totodile and other stuff.
and no luck with the shinys with me...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
kool dude said:
ive beaten the game i also rented pokemon colosseum, so i will get the johto starter on to my game and will hatch some totodile and other stuff.
and no luck with the shinys with me...
sorry to hear about your game kd, oh try beat mt battle too in the time that you have it or rent it for longer xD. in other news yay emeralds out in uk !!!!!!! wont buy it till after i buy and beat XD, itll be ?14.99 by then hopefully :nervous: oh yea tried hunting eevee but fell asleep after 20 mins of hunting -.-​

Years
Sixteen surskits!

And Munna, about Flareon, though you may still be trying to get all Fire-types as shiny (which I think is silly), I still think Flareon is the least pretty shiny of all the Eeeveelutions, and I would be torn to have to waste a shiny Eevee for one just for a silly monotype challenge.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
I agree Espeon is the best of the shiney evolutions its green!
no luck on ditto i think ill run into a shiney magnaton or something like that in unknown dungon (thats where im searching) i might search for it in emerald when i get it in that cave full of them anyway my best friend got shiney kyorge yesterday im so jealos of him i want it.its pinkish cool

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
Sixteen surskits!

And Munna, about Flareon, though you may still be trying to get all Fire-types as shiny (which I think is silly), I still think Flareon is the least pretty shiny of all the Eeeveelutions, and I would be torn to have to waste a shiny Eevee for one just for a silly monotype challenge.
i was gonna evolve it to flareon beacuse i have a lvl 64 vaporeon and 52 jolteon on my fire red and am gonna keep my colosseum pokemon on the same car, which only leaves flareon, might keep it as an eevee. although ive given up for the moment so i prepare myself for the deoxys event thatll happen on the 23rd ^_^

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well,nothing to report at the moment,the batteries are charging... XD

But I?ve got some news!
A friend of mine made a forum,and I re-created this club there,with kind of the same rules and ideas...But I did say it originally was from here,PC,and that Aaryn started it in the title and the first post of the thread... ^_^

Hope you guys don?t mind... ^_^;;;

Years
Runasutaru said:
Well,nothing to report at the moment,the batteries are charging... XD

But I?ve got some news!
A friend of mine made a forum,and I re-created this club there,with kind of the same rules and ideas...But I did say it originally was from here,PC,and that Aaryn started it in the title and the first post of the thread... ^_^

Hope you guys don?t mind... ^_^;;;
That makes what, three SHCs? =_=

Pok?-Munna said:
i was gonna evolve it to flareon beacuse i have a lvl 64 vaporeon and 52 jolteon on my fire red and am gonna keep my colosseum pokemon on the same car, which only leaves flareon, might keep it as an eevee. although ive given up for the moment so i prepare myself for the deoxys event thatll happen on the 23rd ^_^
I would consider a shiny infinitely more difficult (well, only a few thousand times, really) to get than a high-level normal thing. I have a L100 Jolteon, a L71 Umbreon, a L70 Flareon, and a L58 Espeon, but I'd still evolve a shiny Eevee (if I had one) to Espeon or Umbreon simply because I like them better.

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
O.K. sorry :) really!!!! It won't happen again! By the way who has the most shinyes- just for the record :) and I don't want that guy that says he has about 60 but accidently deleated his save :) to repeat it !!!!????

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
BG pokemon freak said:
O.K. sorry :) really!!!! It won't happen again! By the way who has the most shinyes- just for the record :) and I don't want that guy that says he has about 60 but accidently deleated his save :) to repeat it !!!!????

i don't know who has the most i only have 5 and im looking for ditto now if i get the chance to download deoxys ill try to get a shiney form of that--XD

Back