• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
well it's not too hard... I think the second option looks ok and basically the same without the infinity logo

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...uqViQeL6YC4AQ&ved=0CAgQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=416

…… why can everyone find stuff like that so easely? D: n-not that it should be hard but… they could've atleast made it easier for me…

I must've missed that one when searching, thanks Skymin ^^

Everyone's post up until now look great! c: My first post will be up when I get home from work ^^

I'm working on my post now. But am wondering, Since Princess has the Familiar Recovery Skill, would I be able to give her a Familiar at some point?

The skill is really useless right now c: I added it to the list because... well, for when the beast tamers skill will be able. Since this skill is not able yet, you are allowed to trade that skill for another one if you want ^^ That you have this skill can raise the change of being able to become a beast tamer, but I want to put a limit on beast tamers so that not everyone decides to become one ;P

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I don't see everyone rushing off to be a beast tamer, really.

Just like the Anime, I've only ever seen one.

I'm thinking of sending Shiren off in someone's direction but not sure who...

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Here's some info on Beast Taming:
A beast tamer wasn't a class or skill given by the system, but a term used by the players.

On rare occasions, aggressive monsters would show interest in players. If you didn't miss the chance, you could successfully tame the monster by giving it something to eat. The monster would then become the player's «Familiar» and serve as a valuable ally who supports the player in various ways. Players referred to those who had succeeded in doing so as beast tamers with a mix of praise and envy.

Of course, not all monsters can become familiars; only a very limited variety of small monsters could. The conditions to trigger the event weren't all that clear, but the only one that everyone was sure about was that the event wouldn't occur if the player killed too many of the monster type. This was a rather hard condition when you think about it. Even if one tried to get a familiar by repeatedly meeting them, the monsters were aggressive and the player can't avoid entering a fight with them. In other words, if one wished to become a beast tamer, they would have to keep meeting with the monster, and if the event didn't occur they would have to keep running away. It wasn't hard to imagine just how annoying all that would be.

The first monster she had met didn't attack her, but merely approached her. She then gave it a peanut that she had bought the day before without much thought, and it just happened to be a food that the monster liked.

Familiar monsters were known to have low stats when it comes to actual combat and Pina was no different. But they had a number of special skills instead: a scanning ability that warned the player of approaching monsters, a skill that healed the player a little, and so on. They were all pretty useful and made day-to-day hunting much easier.

The AI of a familiar wasn't that great. Of course, it couldn't talk, and it could only understand a couple dozen commands.

Though I cut it out, the reason there aren't many beast tamers is because familiars are hard to come by and even harder to tame, and as such beast tamers are a rare breed. Despite this, familiars are highly sought.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
The skill is really useless right now c: I added it to the list because... well, for when the beast tamers skill will be able. Since this skill is not able yet, you are allowed to trade that skill for another one if you want ^^ That you have this skill can raise the change of being able to become a beast tamer, but I want to put a limit on beast tamers so that not everyone decides to become one ;P

I'm going to keep the skill. I actually have interest in seeing if Princess can be a beast tamer.

Also if anyone wants to interact with her she's in the Town of Beginnings Marketplace

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Ohh SAO RP. I'm interested. Even tho im sad about SAO being only romance, i can make my own career <3 action ftw. Could you reserve a spot for me plz? I understand if they're full.

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

Years
Here's some info on Beast Taming:

Though I cut it out, the reason there aren't many beast tamers is because familiars are hard to come by and even harder to tame, and as such beast tamers are a rare breed. Despite this, familiars are highly sought.

You are right c: but since we don't want everyone to become a beast tamer, ShinyDiamond and I will decide which players will be able to become a beast tamer. We will also VM or PM the people who have fimilair recovery when there is a fimilair around them in the dungeons ^^

Ohh SAO RP. I'm interested. Even tho im sad about SAO being only romance, i can make my own career <3 action ftw. Could you reserve a dpot for me plz? I understand if they're full.

I'm sorry ^^ the spots are full c: I can message you when a spot opens up if you want ^^

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
*familiars btw d:

Also, Peperton is in a Tolbana town inn and so is Titan as far as I can understand and Eclipse is outside since I presumed he was in Tolbana because that's where he said he's start in the OOC.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Would anyone like to interact with Robin? He's at Horunka Village in the inn. Note that he doesn't like to talk with anyone unless it's necessary.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
I, for once, though it would be a good idea to type my post on PC instead of a Word Document... Then I clicked it away... #so frustrated right now T.T

@ShinyDiamond. I suppose I could do so if you want to? :3

Sapphire Rose

Years
Why is everyone suddenly fixing my grammar mistakes? .___. I know my English is not great but… whyyyyy? D:

I'm going to send Lucina to the dungeons c:

Geras

Roleplayer
Years
What you need to know about Riku's store:
-His store is still open even if he is off doing something else, due to having an assistant manager.
-He hires people with different skills to increase product variety (main point being that he's hiring). Later on, he may be willing to hire security.
-He takes requests for items if he believes that they are within his company's skill level to create (only weapons/armor, potions, and clothes for now).

If anyone wants to interact with Riku, he is managing his shop in the town of beginnings marketplace.

Sapphire Rose

Years
well, a big part of role playing is spelling and grammar so it always helps to get better ;)

Yes ofcourse, but... ugh never mind. We should discuss the RP in this OOC and talk about fun things, not my bad English ^^;;

EDIT: I have posted~

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Having English as a second language, you're doing pretty damn good.

Shiren's now in the Tolbana Tavern, complaining about NPC sales rates or something.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
I am planning to send dotcom also to the dungeons. Since, there is nothing much going yet in the towns, I reckon dotcom will have to kill time and grind.

Back