• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
um.... im the developer of JA not metapod :P
but yes I hope to start work on it soon.
Sorry, I still hope there will be one huge hack that follows the entire anime, good luck to you and good luck to metapod to get this finished.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2011
Hey um when will you post your next beta, because you have one of the best pokemon games posted and you left me hanging after Misty get the doll collection. Overall, you should be really happy to have a game like this. :P

Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
i downloaded the new 2.5 beta with the last part you did, but can i play my old saves with the new patch?

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
hey is this the last beta or are there going to be more because im stuck on one part its where the bulbasars evolve

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
can somebody please tell me where to go to actually download this hack coz i have searched everywhere lol. sorry for the inconvenience

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
This looks fantastic pal, will be sure to have a go at it. How far have you got with it, as in which Gym? Am going to add the support banner to my sig now I think :)

can somebody please tell me where to go to actually download this hack coz i have searched everywhere lol. sorry for the inconvenience

I am pretty sure I saw it in the opening post.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2020
Got a little problem, I started and I fainted on route 1, of course when I go back to Route 1 I cant because Spearow are blocking the way, what to do?

P_S_B

Frontier Brain
Years
  • Seen Jan 21, 2024
Couldn't Metapod script the player to respawn somewhere above the Spearow instead of in Pallet Town? That is quite a major flaw right there, since it isn't that hard for Pikachu to miss a couple of times and Spearow to score critical hits.

KurcioDurcio

Attempting something new
Years
  • Seen Apr 19, 2014
Now that you mentioned it... it does need some rework on that if Metapod can do that.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Got a little problem, I started and I fainted on route 1, of course when I go back to Route 1 I cant because Spearow are blocking the way, what to do?

Use a cheat - walk through walls, whatever you need. I don't know if I'll change that. If Ash had let Pikachu faint on route 1, he'd probably be pecked to death by Spearow, so if your Pikachu's weak, maybe you should be running from Spearow instead of battling them. :)

Years
  • Seen Dec 17, 2011
Metapod, i have a question. Will you release the new beta once "Bad to the bone" is completed? If not then how many episodes was needed for one beta? I forgot. :/

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Metapod, i have a question. Will you release the new beta once "Bad to the bone" is completed? If not then how many episodes was needed for one beta? I forgot. :/

You can always check the front page for that - I try to update when I finish an episode so you can keep track of the game's progress. I'll post a copy of it below, and yes, I'll release Beta 3 when I finish Bad to the Bone:

Spoiler:

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
You can always check the front page for that - I try to update when I finish an episode so you can keep track of the game's progress. I'll post a copy of it below, and yes, I'll release Beta 3 when I finish Bad to the Bone:

Spoiler:
Your gonna add the first movie in beta 3? Nice, this makes me eager to play metapod.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2011
I thought the First Movie didn't take place until right after "Pallet Party Panic" since Pidgeotto (who needs to be added to the "Snow Way Out" and "Purr-fect Hero" events) wasn't in it. It's true that Staryu, Goldeen, Geodude, Onix, and Zubat didn't make appearances either, but I think they (the writers) would've had Ash include all of the Pokémon he had with him.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
I thought the First Movie didn't take place until right after "Pallet Party Panic" since Pidgeotto (who needs to be added to the "Snow Way Out" and "Purr-fect Hero" events) wasn't in it. It's true that Staryu, Goldeen, Geodude, Onix, and Zubat didn't make appearances either, but I think they (the writers) would've had Ash include all of the Pokémon he had with him.

I looked it up on Bulbapedia:

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/M01

The events of this movie happen after The Pi-Kahuna and before Make Room for Gloom, though it premiered in Japan between The Case of the K-9 Caper and Pokémon Paparazzi. It should be noted that were it not for the four-month hiatus caused by EP038, this movie would have debuted shortly after Showdown at the Poké-Corral, Mewtwo's final cameo appearance in the TV Series.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me if the writers forgot about Pidgeotto in the movie.

Back