• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It was sarcastic because I personally liked Hyouka though it was made by KyoAni. But don't pay attention to me.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Hey, I liked Hyouka too :P
But it's not really a masterpiece IMO. The only thing it really had going for it was a humongous animation budget.

Frankly, it might actually have been terrible if it wasn't made by KyoAni.
So it's not like it's bad because they made it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Like I said, it was sarcasm because of what Pokey said about KyoAni. Nothing serious~

That said I'll be over here in the corner of 'probably wouldn't have enjoyed Hyouka as much as I did if it wasn't for Satoshi'

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Avatar. The one I have now or this one?
W4MvV.png

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Gosh I can't be sarcastic about a statement? I see how it is. :P

I should consider bed soon.... nah.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

I'm glad you were being sarcastic as I genuinely thought you were having a hissy fit over nothing. I guess my sarcasm detector isn't switched on this morning.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. I'm not that bad. Honestly I don't care what others thing. I'll like what I like.

And how rude, Pokey. :c What do I do the next time I want to be sarcastic?

(tara is not to be taken serious guys. not now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back