• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I am off with procasination because all my motivation always come in when its the weekend before school re-opens.

@liljz: lucky you, I am suffering.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Well that's how i was taught..or should've learnt.Hmm..or maybe I'm thinking about some other stuff?I AM BAD AT MATH!!

And i haven't really had to do homework for a couple years i think.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
Nasty, thats just nasty, how big was the spider? Edit: Oops, some posters ahead of me.. Okay, I'm outa here, gotta do some uncomputer related stuff.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
It's 10 pm here too and it's not late yet for me xD Late is 12 am onwards. I'm getting sleepy already though. Strange. Must be because of the heat.

Differentiation? I'm not good at that. I don't like Math much, so I can't be of much help.. Give me Science and I'll gladly help you any day. xD

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Its lucky that my teacher's a lazy person and doesn't like to memorise formulas. So he comes out with all this weird and eccentric ways to teach us applying them without memorising the formulas.

Guess how he measured differentiation...

Normal diffrentiation: Wooden Sword
Chain Rule: Bronze Sword
Product Rule: Metal Sword
Quotient rule: Metal sword with fire

A easy question is like a slime/cute little rabbit. A difficult question is like a bear or lion or maybe a dragon to him.

You also have to love the way how he pronouces his words. Too much = truuuu much.

That eccentric guy, love him, but hate his homework.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, I don't have anything to do, either. No homework ever aside from occasionally in those classes. [:

Bugs don't really bother me, tbh.

Wow, okay. I just misunderstood something a family member said to me. I thought she said that her hair smells like teeth. I was so confused.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
@synerjee:

The only science that I am half interested in is Physics simply because its practical and uses my common sense. Chemistry? WTF is that. Failed it. Always failed it. I really hate Chemistry.

However, my best subjects are languages, simply because I am always good with them. My written English is always good, but spoken English is like... Phhht... And you know, I take Chinese too. Chinese is more on the other way round of English. Spoken = piece of cake. Written = HELLLL

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
I am so bad at chemistry nowadays. My best subject : English, always 100% for it. I am a big procrastinator but thankfully I don't have loads of homework and its break now!

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
The English classes I had in high school were pretty basic. Since I was in a french school, french was the primary language and English was the second one. So obviously I always had over 90% on every exam :3

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
English classes for me are kinda easy. Its like everything's the same every single year from like I am Primary 1 (grade 1) up till now.

However, I always get around 60~70%, but that's a lot already. A good grade around here is a 60 and above.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I was good with most subjects till 10th grade but in 11 and 12 my grades just dropped like a pigeon's poop onto the unsuspecting victim under a tree.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Good night DCC! I am sleepy already.

THE INNER SNORLAX IN ME IS CALLING, MAY THE INNER SNORLAX IN ALL OF YOU CALL SOON TOO.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why are people talking about sleep it's like 11AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back