• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Falchion - Fire Emblem Fan Club

bwburke94

Forever Aspertia's Aspie
Years
Wait, when's the next character birthday? I need fanfic ideas.

P.S.: Some of you might know who I am on Serenes. I won't say it directly, but if you follow the clues you may be able to figure it out.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
DLC definitely breaks the game.

Underdog isn't a fantastic skill, in my opinion, so I'd Second Seal him as soon as possible. I'd suggest Entombed Heaven as a grinding spot, if you have it.

I saw Paq Attax's LP of it on Hard Classic and he did a bit of grinding before Chapter 4 which IMO helped him a lot because he had way too many support boosts and crits.

Nakala Pri

Guys, I'm not going to be active for a week or two, maybe a month. D: So I just wanted to make sure you guys know. c:

Sowwie!

Comet7

Star of the show
Years
Yup. The only situation that Morgan will start off as a Tactician is if you marry either Chrom, Lucina, Olivia, or Walhart(?)
Technically, Morgan only starts as a tactician if the non avatar parent is currently in the lord, great lord, dancer, or conqueror class.

I saw Paq Attax's LP of it on Hard Classic and he did a bit of grinding before Chapter 4 which IMO helped him a lot because he had way too many support boosts and crits.
Err, grinding in hard classic? It might just be because I've played a lot of FE, but it seems a bit much.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
Years
I think I'm halfway through Radiant Dawn...I'm loving the game so far! My friend lent me his Wii and I let him borrow my 3DS.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Err, grinding in hard classic? It might just be because I've played a lot of FE, but it seems a bit much.

I was forced to do it because my units after Chapter 4 were quite unimpressive.

Also I'm the type of player who plays fast and a bit disconnected from the game. I hate myself for not seeing moves that will endanger my units. Grinding sorta fixes it.

But I believe he did it because he wanted to do an LP without restarting and that was the safest thing he could do.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
May I do my introduction later? ^^

I'm really enjoying this game. Even grinding (with DLC) is nice, though I believe the DLC breaks the game a bit because you can have very good units very early.

As for favorite character... I'm afraid I don't have one. I like most of the characters. However, the one I don't like very much is exactly the character that's supposed to be you! I don't know, I'd rather MU not exist, or had a lesser impact on the story.

What's a good way to grind Donnel? Or you just Second Seal him as soon as possible...?
sure i'll just add your favorite character and game as ??? for the time being. welcome btw! i actually like MU because it adds diversity to the story but you got a point too he is such a Gary/Mary Stu/Sue.
also about donnel: if you want underdog kep him a villager till lv15 but its not really ncessary so you can reclass him at lv10 as well. he is a darn good unit btw thanks to aptitude so you should use him imo.
Wait, when's the next character birthday? I need fanfic ideas.

P.S.: Some of you might know who I am on Serenes. I won't say it directly, but if you follow the clues you may be able to figure it out.
um are you joining or not? anyway its kjelle's birthday tomorrow and then i guess there's ricken's on 10th october.
Guys, I'm not going to be active for a week or two, maybe a month. D: So I just wanted to make sure you guys know. c:

Sowwie!
bye rozu D: we'll be waiting!
Technically, Morgan only starts as a tactician if the non avatar parent is currently in the lord, great lord, dancer, or conqueror class.

lol i grind at normal classic so i guess mine is overkill XD
I think I'm halfway through Radiant Dawn...I'm loving the game so far! My friend lent me his Wii and I let him borrow my 3DS.
thats so cool :O im planning on downloading radiant dawn but i cant find it anywhere but romulation which has a points system for downloads :(

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I'll grind/abuse anything. I just like doing it 'cause it's fun to break the game. XD

Speaking of Radiant Dawn, I love that one. I actually just finished a playthrough on Hard mode today.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
the same btw i finally made a decent start on binding blade. arena abuse helps a lot XD

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
How to grind supports? I've seen playthroughs with people with A rank support very early in the game.

Also, do you marry for personal preference or best possible skill/class spread?

Warship

異議あり!
Years
well basically you just pair them up during battle (skirmishes help a lot) and the rest is magic. thats how i do it anyway :P

Nakala Pri

Lately I haven't been able to play Awakening, due to being banned from the 3Ds and the fact that I've made so many files, I can't enjoy it anymore. D: I know, it's horrible and hard to believe, but I'm just so indecisive, plus now I want to make a character which looks like Lightning. xD

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
How to grind supports? I've seen playthroughs with people with A rank support very early in the game.

Also, do you marry for personal preference or best possible skill/class spread?

I don't really care about a child's stats, I decide pairings based on what the child's hair color will be. XD I do try to get Armsthrift on my favorite kids, though.

Lately I haven't been able to play Awakening, due to being banned from the 3Ds and the fact that I've made so many files, I can't enjoy it anymore. D: I know, it's horrible and hard to believe, but I'm just so indecisive, plus now I want to make a character which looks like Lightning. xD

I've only played it three times (HardCla, LunCas, and Lun+Cla). And now, I've started a Lunatic Classic file while I wait for Pokemon X. XD

Years
I don't really care about a child's stats, I decide pairings based on what the child's hair color will be. XD I do try to get Armsthrift on my favorite kids, though.

I've only played it three times (HardCla, LunCas, and Lun+Cla). And now, I've started a Lunatic Classic file while I wait for Pokemon X. XD

I thought you could only unlock Lunatic+ Classic once you finish Lunatic Classic. (Unless you meant Lunatic+ Casual)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
You know what baffles me? Fire Emblem Awakening was initially suppose to be the last installment to the franchise due to Intelligent System receiving a message from Nintendo that they'll discontinue the series if the game doesn't sell at least 200K. But now the game has reached around 1,000,000 units, yet it became the ultimate base-breaker to those who loved it and those who hated it. Hadn't the haters ever thought that the series would've died if Awakening didn't sell much?

Calamitastrophe

He's really feeling it
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 14, 2016
I thought you could only unlock Lunatic+ Classic once you finish Lunatic Classic. (Unless you meant Lunatic+ Casual)

Yeah, that's right. I just wanted to get Lunatic + as quickly and with as little headache as possible, so I played Lunatic on Casual. XD That didn't work out, as you can imagine (but I did beat L+ on Casual, I forgot to mention). I should've mentioned that my brother played Lunatic Classic (he didn't have the game or a 3DS at the time so he used mine) and unlocked L+ Classic.

You know what baffles me? Fire Emblem Awakening was initially suppose to be the last installment to the franchise due to Intelligent System receiving a message from Nintendo that they'll discontinue the series if the game doesn't sell at least 200K. But now the game has reached around 1,000,000 units, yet it became the ultimate base-breaker to those who loved it and those who hated it. Hadn't the haters ever thought that the series would've died if Awakening didn't sell much?

1,000,000? Dang! I hope they make another Fire Emblem because of that (other than SMT x FE, which also looks cool).

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
Please add Cordelia to favorite character and Awakening to favorite game.

Pegasus knights are so useful for ferrying units that I managed to marry Chrom and Sumia before his mandatory marriage...

Nakala Pri

Ugh, I've started a NEW file and now I'm stuff on hair color and hair style. Sometimes I hate myself. D:

Now I'm going to have the exact same pairs and just delete my file again because I don't like the hair color I chose. AAAAGH! xD

MaoMint

☘ 小猫咪 ☘
Years
Signing up too please! : )

Fire emblem is pretty much the only game series I follow next to Pokémon.
The characters are always so lovable <3 It's hard to pick a favourite character as well as game - sure the newer games have awesome adds but the old ones are just as great for their wonderful characters and story!

Anyway here goes:

Username: Larinelle
Favorite Game: Awakening
Favorite Character: Ilyana

Nakala Pri

Welcome to the club, Larinelle, welcome to the club! I am second in command and I as soon as the Owner comes on he'll sign you up. ^^

I've only played FE: Awakening but I just fell in love and I realized, gotta buy 'em all! xD But my Pokemon collection must come first, since I've been a fan since toddler-hood, haha.

Back